Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:03:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BCH vs Ethereum  (Read 2264 times)
arida_ds

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:44:08 PM

If you are a beginner - invest in both currencies at the same time and small amounts, do not give preference to only one currency.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:48:13 PM

I think BCH is more potential,because it has lower market cap,so it has much more potential for growth. This is my decision and i am going to hold it
whitemigos

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:49:27 AM

I think you should be patient when buying BCH and ETH. Both they have good projects. I can buy some but have to wait for long term.
Adunni6758

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:01:56 PM

Which one is more profitable to invest into.
Can BCH ever over-take ethereum when BTC moon?
BCH is not a good comparison to ETH. As a matter of fact, BCH is being delisted on some exchanges that i know of, such Okex and Kucoin and i think there are some other exchanges that have also delisted it. Which means that there are some odd things noticed about it. Although, i am not trying to discourage people from investing into it, but if you are going to do that, do ensure you do your research properly.
adworker

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:18:23 PM

Ethereum has long proved its benefit to society. No doubt now he has difficulties, but this is temporary. And BCH is just a copy of the main Bitcoin. and besides the speculative tool, it has not yet proved its true usefulness.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
dawai asmara

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:46:37 PM

Ethereum has long proved its benefit to society. No doubt now he has difficulties, but this is temporary. And BCH is just a copy of the main Bitcoin. and besides the speculative tool, it has not yet proved its true usefulness.
Ethereum has gone through various conditions, and has proven its quality as the best Altcoin, the proof is that Ethereum is still at the top of the Altcoin market. so I think Ethereum will be able to get through this condition and will return to normal. so in my opinion Ethereum is better than BCH. although BCH has great potential to replace Bitcoin, what I do is now not the future.
Cedrick

Activity: 337

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:51:29 PM

I think Ethereum will be more profitable. It is very obvious since ethereum is at its lowest this year. It is expected to bounce back by the end of the year so it will be a good idea to buy some ethereum. I am fan of Ethereum since it started and always monitored its price. What I notice is that it can bounce back from any fall but it will require time. I hope that the same thing happens and a lot of investors goes back to hodling ethereum.

ivannalog814

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:54:45 PM

Honestly, I believe in BTC and ETH but I don't believe in BCH !  I don't see any good potential in him ! Bitcoin is the leader and he is going to be on the market !

VIDY 👅 (https://www.vidy.com)
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com (https://www.vidy.com)
Erzinnum

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:58:10 PM

I have never liked bch. Ethereum is closer to me, also it is a very usefull technology, that all crypto society use. i choose eth

Flamebellow

Activity: 364
Merit: 19

www.codex.one

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:45:06 PM

Both should be very profitable , but Ethereum gives me more confidence to invest in mid & long-term . I don't think BCH will really overtake ethereum , in theory it is possible for a few minutes on highs of mega-pump , but it will collapse as soon as it happens and bounce back to it's usual 4 place .

Markperop

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:02:11 PM

Both should be very profitable , but Ethereum gives me more confidence to invest in mid & long-term . I don't think BCH will really overtake ethereum , in theory it is possible for a few minutes on highs of mega-pump , but it will collapse as soon as it happens and bounce back to it's usual 4 place .
It seems to me that Bitcoin twins will not have any relevance at all, since it is Bitcoin that is the ancestor of all cryptocurrencies. I have a little incomprehensible their role in the cryptocurrency market .

HELLO EVERYONE.
magnat7691

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:04:43 PM

I would choose Ethereum for investments, which is not yet undervalued, although it has wide application in the market.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
potivech
Copper Member

Activity: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:06:57 PM

Ethereum is elite. The technology behind it, what it's capable of, what can be built upon it, the ICOs currently being made... It's literally it's own internet, BCH is light years behind, ethereum is where the money is.
Soundy
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:21:35 PM

Etheruem and Bitcoin Cash are not the same. Ethereum is a Crowdfunding platform and Smart contracts blockchain protocol while Bitcoin cash is an improved version of Bitcoin and with this explanation, Etheruem is more better than BCH and it will always be at the top.

Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:36:22 PM

In comparison to Ethereum and bch. I choose BCH because BCH is much more sustained then that of Ethereum . In cryptocurrency ranking Ethereum is at second position and BCH is at 4 position. But according to current scenario BCH is much more profitable than that of Ethereum. In this time one BCH is equal to 444$ approx. Where as one Ethereum is equal to  204$approx. And this thing affects both currency investment markets. So according to this report BCH is good for investment and for other purpose.
kalstarzz

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:41:29 PM

I would advise you to invest in the etherium because it is much more interesting technology than in the fork of bitcoin and the more so now the price is clearly underestimated on the etherium
I think it's wrong, if we underestimate BCH, I think we have to put investment in these two coins, because both have the same potential and attractiveness of the same people.
nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:42:31 PM

BCH is more expensive than Ethereum maybe because BCH has bitcoin's DNA when it came to existence after a hard fork last year. But as to worth, Ethereum can be more than that of BCH because of the fact that Ethereum is used by most of ICOs today.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 05:51:04 PM

If you think BCH is giving more profit than ETH than your thinking is right because we have seen BCH has introduced 2017 and it took over ETH within 2 weeks of birth. and its value was toched almost triple the ETH value in December end 2017.
BCH is having one more advantageous that you it is from bitcoin family ( hardfork ).

stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:20:38 PM

In comparison to BCH and Etherum. I choose Ethereum over BCH. And their are many reason behind this. First of all Ethereum is highly sustained cryptocurrency then that of BCH and this is the main reason which help me to trust upon Ethereum over BCH. Another thing is Ethereum is ranked as number two according to the crypto currency ranking and BCH ranked as number  four. Ethereum is also accepted by many popular countries and software countries then that of BCH. And this thing show how Ethereum is good then that of BCH.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
warrior.coins22

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:25:31 PM

In my opinion until tonight, it looks like Ethereum will be better to remain an option in investing. Although the BCH will always remain behind ethereum and is still worth considering. Both are pretty good and potential.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: