Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:42:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BCH vs Ethereum  (Read 2256 times)
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:26:12 PM

There is no way to compare these projects, because, for example, the ETH project belongs to the category of trust projects that are among the leaders today, and as for the rest, it seems to me that the BCH project is a scam
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pontorez

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:20:49 AM

Which one is more profitable to invest into.
Can BCH ever over-take ethereum when BTC moon?

Personally, I believe that both projects can be quite promising and profitable solutions for long-term investments. But I still think Ethereum is a confident leader in this comparison, given its progressive platform and really useful technologies for the development of modern digital society.
Beldon

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:27:23 AM

Between BCH and Ethereum I am more inclined to choose ethereum to be made an investment, with the advantages that it has ethereum certainly has promising prospects to be made as an investment and profitable for the future

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
SickJ0rie

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:48:09 AM

Hey guys, here is interesting project, blockchain crowdfunding, ICO will be soon
https://medium.com/whirlcrowdfunding/introducing-whirl-crowdfunding-on-the-blockchain-d177326940b7/
adamreb

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:35:09 AM

I believe that in this list it is necessary to choose an investment in the purchase of Ethereum. After all, it is the most reliable and secure option for long-term investments. Unfortunately, Bitcoin Cash doesn’t even have any chance of such a comparison, it simply has no important advantages over Eth.
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:39:44 AM

It is better to compare forks of coins only with forks, because there is an obvious difference in both technology and further use. And here everything is obvious for any investor.

sergey1301

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:12:37 AM

Both of them are good. For investment, they are equally well suited. In what coin to invest, you have to decide for yourself. Your money.
ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:29:25 AM

I prefer to grow bitcoin cash (BCH) assets as much as I can rather than having to buy ethereum because I feel bitcoin cash (BCH) is better than ethereum. the supply of bitcoin cash is also very limited so it is certain that the price can be more expensive than the ethereum price.
Afiqa03

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:46:40 AM

All of that is profitable depending on the investment user. Which is more profitable to invest I tend to Ethereum because it is more stable
ninokh

Activity: 178

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:47:04 AM

for now in terms of bitcoin cash prices, the value is higher than ethereum. currently the ethereum value is down by only $ 203. but in terms of market capitalization and trading volume, ethereum is still better and most campaign projects use the ethereum platform. and I'm also optimistic that next year or two years ethereum will go back up and will still be the best altcoin. I still believe in ethereum.

───────          PAND Deflationary Token (One People – One Token)          ───────
───────          Community Owne (https://pand.finance/)
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:10:52 PM

if we look at the price of course BCH is higher but in terms of ETH volume is much higher than BCH, other than that ETH has better technology than BCH. if we look at it I prefer Eth.
Both of them has its own function, at the same time tgey have each particular value but all we need to identify how does it work to the community. BCH is good but in my own I prefer to ETH because it will derive into good performance that will stand for long and has big assurance.
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:18:26 PM

Bitcoin cash and ethereum are two different cryptocurrency that have different functions. However, when bitcoin start to rise in value, the likely beneficiary of bitcoin rise would be ethereum. I will therefore position myself in ethereum before considering bitcoin cash!

doroshok1

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:21:59 PM

I think they're both good. And you should invest in bitcoin and Ethereum. The more cryptocurrencies you invest by distributing your funds, the more likely you are to earn good money and minimize risks.

Apollonia 〇 | HEALTHCARE ECOSYSTEM
https://apollonia.io
lizarder

Activity: 1554
Merit: 877

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:24:51 PM

Of course it is clear, but now it seems like competition between ethereum and bitcoincash is stopped because bitcoincash will be broken into 2 parts Bticoin ABC & Bitcoin Satoshi Vision of several major exchanges already notified about delisted Bitcoin Cash

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
jointherevolution

Activity: 229
Merit: 3

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:26:08 PM

I will say that it is depending on when you invest. People who bought BCH a few weeks ago and cashed in before the fork got good money from the spike. I think ETH will be better investement in the future for holders. It is a great idea and not 90% copy of another coin, which is what BCH has done. Now we would have to ask which BCH fork is the real BCH, though.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: 1.12.2018 (https://endchain.io/)
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:29:43 PM

I won't touch BCH AND BAB with a barge pole to be quite frank with you, apart from taking money from the CMC and from Bitcoin, all they have done is to leech from the market cap. Three greedy egocentric alpha males are running the show and I was totally turned off by Craig Wright who is bullying miners into submission saying he will sell his million Bitcoin to tank the whole market. What an idiot and many peeps fell for it so they panic sold their Bitcoin and Cryptos, rip off man, rip off. I am sick to the stomach with these crooks and they want us to mass adopt and come into crypto in droves when the show is run by these retarded morons who think they are so clever to mass manipulate the market and openly say so?

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:35:12 PM

Investing on BCH at this time is quite risk because after hard-fork, it needs time to stable again, so you should invest in Ethereum. If not, Ripple is also good choice beside Ethereum

stock999

Activity: 260

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:40:42 PM

On my opinion, it isn't correct even to compare these two.
Ethereum is not only ETH itself as a money. but also it's a platform for smart contracts, Dapps, etc., i.e. it has many cases of use,  those have a certain demand.
BCH has no any of such properties. It was just a fork a year ago, which helped us to earn some more BTC, nothing else. I don't see any prospective in this one, so i have sold it and forgot about.
So, if i should choose between BCH and ETH, of course i choose Ethereum.

What should i place here? Any advice appreciated.
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:42:46 PM

now BCH is starting to make moves that might be going forward in the future, BCH is now like intending to drop Bitcoin deeper. I think this is worth investing in BCH and waiting for a surprise, but also don't forget Ethereum even though now the price is very cheap to invest.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:13:49 PM

I think both the projects are really good and worth investing for sure but I don't think BCH will ever replace ethereum. Ethereum is considered master of all smart contracts available in the market and without any doubt, it is the second most popular crypto available in the market. Ethereum also has got a really strong development team which is another reason for its strong hold on the crypto market. It is a really tough and long road ahead for BCH if it ever wants to replace ethereum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: