Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:42:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Successful ICO projects  (Read 158 times)
PeterCarlos (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:46:55 AM

People Don't really know the Good Project to invest their money or time, But why? I took my time research about ICO. Believe me or not, Good Project Exist. Ever heard of ELYSIAN? After a recent successful TGE campaign, the project is now beginning to get listed on exchanges, starting with BitForex. That is a great insight of a Hardworking ICO team, More of that. You can add some of the successful ICO projects here!!
cherryscarlett

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:56:12 AM

However, at this point, what is the definition of ICO project success?
A good return on a project does not mean it is successful.
At present, no ICO project can bring changes to our life.

Sasha Lumerin

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 04:56:52 AM

see ico ubex also looks very convincing .. from its token sales are very fantastic. if ubex including ico project that can be said success later.i see softcap hasbeen reached..and ico sale hasbeen sold out 60% + ..i think ubex good ico for this years

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░               UBEX               ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░               Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange               ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░        • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github        ░███▓
melander81

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:02:50 AM

I think the most successful ICO so far is Ethereum. Since it has already a wide adoption in the current space. Eventually more will come and be able to prosper, but it all depends if there will be a good use case for them. As of now, everything is just mere speculation.
Dextord

Activity: 335
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:08:13 AM

in my opinion is an important time to invest, because the project takes time to succeed, not all ico also succeed there are also a lot of scam out there, it is important to take lessons from successful ico.
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:16:44 AM

What has made you say that this particular project/ICO will become successful? You have not even described what the project is about. If this is your way of subtly advertising them, then I think that you're failing badly because investors won't be attracted by what you have said. You may have mentioned that they have a hardworking team but even with a hardworking team, this would not guarantee the success of an ICO/project. Do they have knowledgeable mentors? You should check first its goals, whitepaper and road map whether it's feasible.
somtandon2015
Copper Member

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:19:03 AM

These are the following successful ICO projects.
1.NEO
2.Ethereum
3.Spectrecoin
4.Stratis
5.Ark
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:23:32 AM

Well, ordinarily to talk of ICO projects, it would be define as you just stated above. Hitting exchange only doesn’t define it as a successful project but have you look into other factors like what does the project offer the crypto community that no one has offered before?
PeterCarlos (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:35:41 PM

see ico ubex also looks very convincing .. from its token sales are very fantastic. if ubex including ico project that can be said success later.i see softcap hasbeen reached..and ico sale hasbeen sold out 60% + ..i think ubex good ico for this years
thank you for sharing Ubex, i can see on thier website, they have sold over 18k ETH. well, that shows that people are actively buying Ubex tokens. the working on  global advertising ecosystem with a high artificial intelligence
PeterCarlos (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:40:17 PM

Well, ordinarily to talk of ICO projects, it would be define as you just stated above. Hitting exchange only doesn’t define it as a successful project but have you look into other factors like what does the project offer the crypto community that no one has offered before?

your opinion is vital. hitting exchange only doesn't really mean it will turn out succesfull. Uniqueness matters in a projec. i would never be of support to any ICO which doesn't have a unique dimension on the market
PeterCarlos (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:43:48 PM

1.NEO
2.Ethereum
3.Spectrecoin
4.Stratis
5.Ark

nice list, Ethereum is no doubt the best ICOs of all time. lol. then i would consider Neo as a competetive contender in the cryptocurrency space. Neo was built solid by the chinese and being regulated by them.
dsdsdndn
Copper Member

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 11:44:32 PM

These are success ICO project with real working platform
BNB, Binance
KCS, Kucoin share
haryatiposton01

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:53:56 PM

I think Docademic is a successful ICO, Docademic also has a great adviser, that is John McAfee, this ICO project is not reaching soft cap, but this ICO gives me so much profit, Docademic is the most successful ICO I have ever participated in.
jossiel

Activity: 3024
Merit: 632

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:54:46 PM

A good project exists? yes they really does but putting a project next to those words well, you've got some obvious way of shilling that ICO.

Did you invested to them?

One of the successful ICO project was made by BitDice (CSNO) too.
Gdra467

Activity: 137

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 11:59:32 PM

Good projects still exist. Some of them prefer to work extremely hard to have a usable product before the start making "noise" about having discovered the next bitcoin.
hacquerjohz
Copper Member

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 12:24:46 AM

Yeah that's right there's many ICO that succeed in to their field and lead into crypto world. but there's some people afraid to invest their money because maybe they're not sure that the ICO they invest for will success or fail. but i believe there's so many ICO  out there has a good idea and have a potential to success in their field, lets spread about ICO's.

zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:31:44 AM

Its good you already have experience with the ICO which is nice while I am a novice and never almost follow the ICO a token and because of problems in the beginning so I leave.For now I have to follow again but from your experience it turns out there is ICO qualified and dev out of the ordinary.
hongxh

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:34:24 AM

Why is it a good project? What's the return?
dzkazmi

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:34:27 AM

Whenever I participated in an ICO, I suffered with a huge loss, For example my biggest regret is bitdegree. Now I stay away from the ICOs now.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:36:15 AM

1.NEO
2.Ethereum
3.Spectrecoin
4.Stratis
5.Ark
This is the first time I read that ethereum is also derived from the ICO, maybe I am too late to know because still a beginner.But eth the development of an incredible project ICO which eventually became a platform ICO with ERC20.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: