Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:02:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Successful ICO projects  (Read 158 times)
ciervochain
Copper Member

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

https://ciervo.trade

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:47:43 AM

I think the most successful ICO so far is Ethereum. Since it has already a wide adoption in the current space. Eventually more will come and be able to prosper, but it all depends if there will be a good use case for them. As of now, everything is just mere speculation.

strongly agree, eth ICO extraordinary.
token erc20 that many people use wrong to do ICO

CiervoTrade Ecosystem An advanced solution for global money
arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:50:07 AM

People Don't really know the Good Project to invest their money or time, But why? I took my time research about ICO. Believe me or not, Good Project Exist. Ever heard of ELYSIAN? After a recent successful TGE campaign, the project is now beginning to get listed on exchanges, starting with BitForex. That is a great insight of a Hardworking ICO team, More of that. You can add some of the successful ICO projects here!!

Lol what a kind of advertising is this,dont ve the dev a enough capital to make a bounty campaign so they are using this thread making advertising?no wonder why ico don't succeed because of lack of budget

Good ico nowadays can be counted by fingers compared to scamming project so let people make their own research so no one can be blame if thy failed
chainguru12

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:53:55 AM

People Don't really know the Good Project to invest their money or time, But why? I took my time research about ICO. Believe me or not, Good Project Exist. Ever heard of ELYSIAN? After a recent successful TGE campaign, the project is now beginning to get listed on exchanges, starting with BitForex. That is a great insight of a Hardworking ICO team, More of that. You can add some of the successful ICO projects here!!

sure that is true, doing research is the basic keys of investment without you knowing about the project and you went to invest perhaps the project didn't do well that mean all your investments are waste. i have a serious project that is currently running and i have sat for the research and i know it be successful is #Eloncity world power generation. this one of the best and biggest project rush and participate before it ends.
scoobidoobydu

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:06:52 AM

your shilled ICO is about building e-commerce website on block chain, I have not read deep but I guess it is block chain version of magento so similar platform this is good idea.

Speaking of successful ICO, in fact, the success with the buyer is reach the hard cap. That is a supper success.
For the buyer, they need to see the promised product to be develop well and timely. that is a success. The price of token will be decided by the market.

Back to your ICO, everything sound perfect, just 1 thing I dont know if the speed of hosting website on blockchain is quick enough compared to the traditional hosting. That might be the biggest obstacle that need to be overcome

_____ DSTRA ▬ ● ▬ FROM COMMUNITY, COMES UNITY ▬ ● ▬ DSTRA _____
⚫● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRIVACY ▬▬  FAST  ▬▬ LOW FEES   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●⚫
●⚫ ▬▬ Twitter | Facebook | ANN | Discord | Website ▬▬ ⚫●
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:18:38 AM

IAGON, I believe this project has a very good potential, its ICO will run successfully. their platform is already running. their company goes real.

IAGON is a platform for harnessing the storage capacities and processing power of multiple computers over a decentralized Blockchain grid. IAGON utilizes and enables to store complexity that integrates Blockchain , cryptographic and AI technologies in a user- friendly way.
[/i][/b]

quoted from IAGON bounty thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4485652.0
hani1929

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 01:46:04 AM

its really hard to find some successful ico projects,  we cant say also that a good ICO hits exchanges was a successful  ico project. because Ive seen a lot of projects that got listed in any exchange but then they still failed. You can say a good project when they're project has a purpose because nowadays some of the project is just keep popping up without purpose they're just only a nuisance in the market and keep on scamming people.

Sebas.tian

Activity: 2058
Merit: 165

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:57:53 AM

What are the parameters to consider if a project is successful? IMO as long as they are included in the top 100 in cmc, they're successful. Some of the icos that have done so are electroneum and pundi.

piaomar

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:25:51 AM

that's right, there are a lot of successful ico and also there are some ico that fail or scam ico. I think it all depends on us for how to choose ico in order to get a good ico. as a bounty hunter and also investors we should be able to choose a good ico, but that's a difficult thing if we can not analyze an ico well. therefore, it takes a good analysis to be able to choose a legit ico.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
icohunter56

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:40:39 AM

For me the best promissing project is cryptics.tech
Cuz I see the future with AI and the project is giving an AI based forecasts with 70%+  probability . Check it
Electrohell

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:55:37 AM

I think a successful ico project that the team has a vital role, now many ico projects appear, but not all of them work, we must be keen to choose a potentially ico
VeronD

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:09:36 PM

A grandiose project! The team tried to glory! I want to wish all the best and continue at the same pace! It would be more than such projects. Have time to take part!
Worldwide first decentralized services recommendation platform
Designed for local service consumers and travelers.
https://servadvisor.co/
fuhlen

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:29:28 PM

The #Ternion project expects a great future, because it is a team of professionals in their field, have extensive experience and clearly know how to achieve their goals. Join now!
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:32:20 PM

I think a successful ico project that the team has a vital role, now many ico projects appear, but not all of them work, we must be keen to choose a potentially ico

There are any ICO projects but it's up to us whether we choose the right ICO which has great service offerings and we need to go through the white papers and the core team before getting carried away by the flashy graphics and adverts.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: