Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:05:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think that economic war is beneficial to Crypto ?  (Read 145 times)
minhchien9abandat (OP)

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:47:53 AM

There are too many people said that economic war is beneficial for Crypto in general and ICO in particular because Crypto don't has border and it is future technology !
But I think I don't think so. We saw Crypto was hurt by economic war recently.
what do you think?
cherryscarlett

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:50:25 AM

I think it helps that economic warfare will devalue the French currency, so people will exchange their French currency for encrypted currency.
That would allow new money to enter the entire encrypted money market.

Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:55:41 AM

There are too many people said that economic war is beneficial for Crypto in general and ICO in particular because Crypto don't has border and it is future technology !
what do you think?
Economic war between states, probably, is not beneficial to anyone, since it always leads to mutual losses. At the same time, trade between states falls several times. I think that this is unprofitable and crypto-currency. Crypto-alaet actually serves the trade. Trade is falling, mutual settlements, including in the crypto-currency, may also fall.
melander81

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:58:51 AM

The Oxford English Dictionary defines economic warfare or economic war as involving "an economic strategy based on the use of measures (e.g. blockade) of which the primary effect is to weaken the economy of another state".
If there is economic warfare, I don't think even Crypto will prosper, in a certain country.
Crypto is here not to entirely replace fiat but to support the current state of the economy.
Eventually we will all move to digital currencies, but that will take time.
Shelan

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:03:42 AM

Well, it's a double-edged sword. We have to properly analyze what contributed towards such economic war. Once we get to the root of it, cancelling any form of anticipation, we'll have answers to whether or not if its beneficial.  
minhchien9abandat (OP)

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:27:34 AM

The Oxford English Dictionary defines economic warfare or economic war as involving "an economic strategy based on the use of measures (e.g. blockade) of which the primary effect is to weaken the economy of another state".
If there is economic warfare, I don't think even Crypto will prosper, in a certain country.
Crypto is here not to entirely replace fiat but to support the current state of the economy.
Eventually we will all move to digital currencies, but that will take time.
Good opinion! a good side of economic warfare is technology will develop It also motivates us to look for more technology. Crypto is one . Thank you for good defined
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:46:17 AM

in a war both sides will suffer casualties. the weaker one will always the one that gets suffer and defeated. economic war is not beneficial. if both sides can helps its other then it would be best.
Bumidinasty

Activity: 373
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:49:00 AM

I do not think because cryptocurrency works according to supply and demand, I believe cryptocurrency will improve the economy in the future, still believe the cryptocurrency market will continue to grow and get better.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 05:58:45 AM

what do you think?

Every new technology that wants to take over the financial world is always fought with strong hands, so the cryptocurrency blockchain technology is not an exceptional. To me the economic war has really affected the crypto ecosystem.

HOMT