Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:54:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Cryptocurrency remains the revolution.  (Read 168 times)
muchmore34 (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:37:39 AM
Last edit: August 05, 2018, 06:54:26 AM by muchmore34

I tend to ask myself the real question. Cryptocurrency remains the world fastest technology that bind the use of utility and expresses the trader to varieties of data management. Though it's monetary and walks alongside with other currencies. But does 4th hat makes it a revolution  Th question was asked as thus from me:
"I heard this business i.e. Cryptocurrency will serve as a revolutionary asset for Currencies".

"But what if the dips in all coins now" is that not really affecting the Crypto traders, Coins and  currencies it self?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
isaac_67

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 10:26:24 PM

Yes it certainly can remain the revolution. The market is getting more popular everyday and growing too. This market will be the revolution and some day will replace fiat currency too hopefully.
joellogan

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 10:32:05 PM

Obviously the crypto currency is a revolutionary production.  Roll Eyes It is the ultimate platform  that the world's economy can get.
teeshe

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 10:44:20 PM

I tend to ask myself the real question. Cryptocurrency remains the world fastest technology that bind the use of utility and expresses the trader to varieties of data management. Though it's monetary and walks alongside with other currencies. But does 4th hat makes it a revolution  Th question was asked as thus from me:
"I heard this business I.e Cryptocurrency will serve as a revolutionary asset for Currencies".

I think it will be revolution and it is definitely here to stay. Although, we might have to be patient for it to evolve and as more people embrace it and regulations are put in place to protect people.
MicaleFalcon

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:15:36 PM

That's an interesting post. Cryptocurrency is the future to the digital transaction system. Through cryptocurrency, the transactions can occur easily and in a really fast speed.
kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:26:34 PM

I tend to ask myself the real question. Cryptocurrency remains the world fastest technology that bind the use of utility and expresses the trader to varieties of data management.
Unfortunately, this is a misnomer. Cryptocurrency is/are not a technology but instead encrypted digital currency that is based on a technology which is blockchain. Blockchain is the tech, cryptocurrency is its product.
johnokeefe09

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:41:46 PM

thank you for asking my opinion on it is cryptocurrency is a revulation on it own,  it was invented by some unknown person but their motive is clear to us, they just want to create a better life style for the upcoming generation and it is happening. people will able to live a comfortable life with the help of cryptocurrency
DwaneJacky

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:14:59 PM

Of course, crypto currency is a revolution in the today’s world. Crypto currency has dream to replace the fiat currency and to shift the people toward the use of digital currency. From this we can understand that crypto currency is working towards a great revolution or change in the society.
sweetwine

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:18:35 PM

Absolutely. It did, It is doing it and It will.

It is still super new. Less than 10 years old I believe.
We haven't done a lot with it, given a huge potential of blockchain techonology.
Many more companies are founded and built around the idea of blockchain, and cryptocurrency plays as a revolution to help them achieve the goals they aimed.
GaryGadoot

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:38:17 PM

Actually crypto is a revolutionary work which is invited by Satoshi based on this crypto currency is really changed the format of trading based on this crypto currency is one of the best creations nowadays because it have good future value also it creates more benefits to their customers.
juljon18

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:23:28 AM

If it is ushering in a new error of money thus replacing the Fiat champions we have now then yes it will be revolutionary.  A new form of "currency" that the world has never see before is historic.
Querubbin26

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:26:27 AM

I think in the economic aspect of wealth distribution it won't have much impact, let me explain why. 80/20 principle always stands. 80% of the wealth will be controlled by 20% of the people. That is how natural systems work. Even if the wealth is redistributed by force, as time progresses, the wealth goes back to the hands of few. It is something inherent in natural systems. Wealth concentrates on those who already have it. The only way wealth is redistributed is through generations. The wealthy become poor in a couple of generations of descendants. The poor become wealthy through discipline and hard work. So the labels rich and poor remain but the people who occupy it will keep on changing. But overall, society will progress through new technologies and ease of life and comfort. This is one perspective. It might be wrong.
novita_gendut

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:30:32 AM

I tend to ask myself the real question. Cryptocurrency remains the world fastest technology that bind the use of utility and expresses the trader to varieties of data management. Though it's monetary and walks alongside with other currencies. But does 4th hat makes it a revolution  Th question was asked as thus from me:
"I heard this business I.e Cryptocurrency will serve as a revolutionary asset for Currencies".

I think it will be revolution and it is definitely here to stay. Although, we might have to be patient for it to evolve and as more people embrace it and regulations are put in place to protect people.
I think it could be because every year crypto will experience Revolusi and so have many people who invest in Crypto because many altcoins that promises and can benefit quickly but for now the crypto is decreasing and with so many people waiting for altcoin prices back by holding altcoin them

baduday1991

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 01:37:10 AM

I tend to ask myself the real question. Cryptocurrency remains the world fastest technology that bind the use of utility and expresses the trader to varieties of data management. Though it's monetary and walks alongside with other currencies. But does 4th hat makes it a revolution  Th question was asked as thus from me:
Probably because cryptocurrency and blockchain technology are those technologies that can avoid being controlled by those people out there who are really rich and still getting richer and poor still getting poorer and once those technologies are fully adopts and function here in our world I am sure they can destroy the corruption on each country here in our world.

nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:41:44 AM

It is still in revolution, but for now it is not the most important thing for a lot of people. If they will start to notice this community then it would be a huge thing for us who are now here at this early stage.
muchmore34 (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:45:34 AM

Obviously the crypto currency is a revolutionary production.  Roll Eyes It is the ultimate platform  that the world's economy can get.
But how sure and how long will it take to get them?
muchmore34 (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:47:45 AM

Probably because cryptocurrency and blockchain technology are those technologies that can avoid being controlled by those people out there who are really rich and still getting richer and poor still getting poorer and once those technologies are fully adopts and function here in our world I am sure they can destroy the corruption on each country here in our world.
Your are really right with that..  I am really looking up to that cos I really disheartening seeing people suffer through the utility of money but once Blochain technologies are adopted their will be a revolutionary production for all
muchmore34 (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:49:32 AM

I think in the economic aspect of wealth distribution it won't have much impact, let me explain why. 80/20 principle always stands. 80% of the wealth will be controlled by 20% of the people. That is how natural systems work. Even if the wealth is redistributed by force, as time progresses, the wealth goes back to the hands of few. It is something inherent in natural systems. Wealth concentrates on those who already have it. The only way wealth is redistributed is through generations. The wealthy become poor in a couple of generations of descendants. The poor become wealthy through discipline and hard work. So the labels rich and poor remain but the people who occupy it will keep on changing. But overall, society will progress through new technologies and ease of life and comfort. This is one perspective. It might be wrong.
I concur with you.  Cos its just in no way clear house the table could be turn to make it 50/50
muchmore34 (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:50:56 AM

I tend to ask myself the real question. Cryptocurrency remains the world fastest technology that bind the use of utility and expresses the trader to varieties of data management.
Unfortunately, this is a misnomer. Cryptocurrency is/are not a technology but instead encrypted digital currency that is based on a technology which is blockchain. Blockchain is the tech, cryptocurrency is its product.
Read through the lines....  You are only deriving the literal meaning. Deep in and bring out the contextual meaning
ToniJu

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:24:28 AM

This kind of problem is very uncertain. It depends on the growth of the entire cryptocurrency market. The growth of cryptocurrency will be slowed down during the market downturn.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: