Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:48:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Whitepaper? Do you really believe 100% in any projects whitepaper?.  (Read 1655 times)
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 02:41:16 PM

I don't think that whitepaper has the whole information about a project. Sometimes, the team of the project revises the whitepaper. Why? Because the previous one doesn't have the full information.
About the fail's project? I think It depends on the quality of the project itself and the team.
BTCITA187

Activity: 1176
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:48:42 PM

I don't think that whitepaper has the whole information about a project. Sometimes, the team of the project revises the whitepaper. Why? Because the previous one doesn't have the full information.
About the fail's project? I think It depends on the quality of the project itself and the team.
that's true and this is really sad that team don't understand how important WP and they really can change it when they want. Of course after that they will change their strategy, their plans, their road map.. and you know what came after that. Wp is a most important in any ICO but most of the ICO's forget about that.
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:09:05 PM

Whitepaper is the outline of the developer when planning his project. It may succeed or fail and Whitepaper may change during development!
Kristina3456

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:57:36 PM

In order to analyze the project well, the technical document is of great importance in this analysis . No 100% guarantee of course does not give it, but there is spelled out further actions for the implementation of the product , and it is very important for us to choose this project
twtr2
Copper Member

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:08:42 PM

I think a lot of projects have only good marketing but they don't give their attention to technology and whitepaper. They want to take money and escape. But there are many good projects with a good idea but they have a really hard white paper for understanding. The main thing I see that people who participate in ICO have to learn more information about projects and blockchain in general.

allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:09:36 PM

In order to analyze the project well, the technical document is of great importance in this analysis . No 100% guarantee of course does not give it, but there is spelled out further actions for the implementation of the product , and it is very important for us to choose this project
it is not the first time that I have ascertained that regarding the study of the white sheet will bring you some results. As if all projects are promising and honest, but always scammers find a way to remember an investor.
LickKing

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:09:41 AM

The white paper itself is a "concept manual". It's just a concept, so I don't trust the white paper 100%. You need to be able to analyze what is possible.

JGreg96

Activity: 602
Merit: 144

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:14:16 AM

Have really been thinking this for a quite a while now, those whitepaper of any projects really tells us what the project all about. Are they transparent enough to have every project goals in the whitepaper. A lots of projects are out there with nice whitepaper but they eventually failed.  How come, what causes the failure?

leaving aside the scam projects, we have to think that blockchain technology is very complex and the technical preparation of the developers is very often improvised and not very coherent

BTCBTCBTC
masterfu678

Activity: 280

www.becent.com

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:09:30 PM

Have really been thinking this for a quite a while now, those whitepaper of any projects really tells us what the project all about. Are they transparent enough to have every project goals in the whitepaper. A lots of projects are out there with nice whitepaper but they eventually failed.  How come, what causes the failure?

White paper is the most important and basic document of the ICO project. It does not give a 100% guarantee that the project will really benefit. But thanks to this document it will be known who is behind the project and who works with it. And this is a huge plus

billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:21:44 PM

I would like to read their whitepaper before investing in the project, but I am not 100% believe writing in the whitepaper, it the guideline about this project using in the Blockchain, roadmap, team, distribution and more, but not a promise, maybe nothing happened in the future, but I will consider all about this before investing it

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Nidhi Bhatia
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 12:36:54 PM

Not at all 100% but still Whitepaper plays very important role in every project and it is really essential to look up the full Road-map and Whitepaper before investing in any project. One thing always clear in mind, whitepaper only help to gain knowledge related to project only, there is no mean, if the whitepaper is impressive than project will definitely successful.

elis74

Activity: 268

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:59:23 PM

Of course not. Nothing can give an exact guarantee that you will be able to earn on this or that project. But there is a possibility that you will get at least some guarantee of large earnings. For me, white paper is the most important part of any project
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 03:41:21 AM

at least the existence of the whitepaper is part to solidify the choice in selecting projects. However, because of the need to remain vigilant whitepaper will also give you a pretty good picture of whether this will be a project that produced or not. scam sometimes can also be indicated from this.  the whitepaper is important enough to be studied for projects that want to be worked on.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
anatolykarpov

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:40:28 AM

Though some if not most of the projects and whitepapers may be just for pure cash grab, there are some real projects with real whitepapers written by qualified team.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
WiresAreComing

Activity: 97
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:50:52 AM

Whitepaper is still a marketing tool, I`m afraid. Do you believe everything they tell you in a regular advertisement?
Even is the goals stated in the WP have very little change of successful implementation, devs often state them as sure thing and not a big deal to realize to attract more investors.
Good if they revise their WP after it`s obvious for everybody that certain goals should be corrected.
queennathalia

Activity: 434
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:55:55 AM

I see some causes of failure, Because wrong marketing strategy. Not sincerely explanation, Also on their telegram group admins was not active always. So investor may confused. But not all, Like the other iCO's succeeded to their projects. More ICO's was a good explanation on the whitepaper but some of these not legitimate. They making a good whitepaper for a bad intention to take advantage.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:11:36 AM

whitepaper is a very important thing and is the most important benchmark in analyzing an ICO. but actually I am not 100% confident in WP, they just equate a condition, and are regarded as sweeteners for ICO fraudsters
nreal

Activity: 932
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:18:41 AM

For me, white paper is just one kind of document for reference. Trust it 100%, never. The technology, how it works, ... in white paper, no matter how great, is just the theory.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:23:43 AM

Bitcoin has a white paper, and this is the only project that still corresponds to the original ideas that were set out there.
ahmed04

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:58:14 PM

I know that some projects say that white paper is created exclusively for the ICO stage, and then they do not even pay attention to it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: