Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:51:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your cause of chose to trade Crypto?  (Read 785 times)
anhkhoavba79@gmail.com

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:21:18 PM

There are many chosing for trader, example : Forex, Stock, Crypto...
Recently, When Crypto grow, Crypto Trader also grow moreover you have too many chosing with Crypto: Bitcoin, Altcoin, Lendingcoin....
I like Crypto because I like adventurous

What is your cause of chose to trade Crypto?

I like to discover new things, and cryptocurrency is a new world of mine.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SacriFries11

Activity: 882
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:22:45 PM

Recently, When Crypto grow, Crypto Trader also grow moreover you have too many chosing with Crypto: Bitcoin, Altcoin, Lendingcoin....

I have different reasons why I am trading my coins :

1st . If I need money. In times of emergency, no one really cares how much its price is.
2nd . if it is a shit or good coin, i am trading it because I think that it is the right /best time to trade the coin. (And sometimes, I got it wrong)
3rd . because i am going to use it to buy another "good" coin to hold and have a much bigger profit.

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                             █
                       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
        ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
   ▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
  ▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
    ▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
     ▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
   ▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
  ▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
  ▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █
                                             █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:24:16 PM

I like because crypto fluctuation is very fast and unpredictable, so it can profit quickly, crypto market is wider than forex trading.

when I tried to get into the crypto market, I thought I'd find more chance for success. but of course with analysis and good trading strategy.
DwaneJacky

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:13:46 PM

I choose crypto out of curiosity. Actually this crypto currency market is relatively new concept and it is based on independent that decentralized system and so I showed interests for this to have new experience. Moreover I can start here at a low investment and without having a lot of procedure. This also provoked me to come here.
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 10:54:36 PM

I'm a trader in the stock market forex. but also in crypto. because crypto is very easy when price trend up. I'm short trading with 1-5% every profit. not so difficult because local exchange here like korea. prices are already 2% different from the global market. quite safe by simply benefiting from the different of price .
nawosecad68

Activity: 155

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:44:38 PM

Many of the reasons that brought me to present in crypto, among them is to gain knowledge and profit. Investing in crypto is profitable. For trading, I still study it, because to be a good trader requires a lot of knowledge and experience.
sgi02

Activity: 542
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:49:55 PM

I prefer to trade in crypto because i need to trade for many years to get high profits in markets other than crypto. In the future, i guess  that more investors individual and institutional investors will invest in this market.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:55:17 PM

I prefer to trade in crypto because i need to trade for many years to get high profits in markets other than crypto. In the future, i guess  that more investors individual and institutional investors will invest in this market.
So profit actually our main reason why we choose crypto than others. I think in the future if their is demands more users are into crypto. More good features that are absolutely in crypto as to why users are involve with it.
BlakeMye

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:36:32 PM

Mainly later creation of crypto currency day by day its getting popular and famous based on its facilities also this system is really great to use and we can do many things with this currency based on this we can invest here also which gave us lots of profit from this market.
juliyett

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:42:36 PM

Crypto makes me believing in people's bright future and I hope that it will change the world and people's minds as well. Furthermore, it gives money. What could be better?

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
jwplayer0
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 30

[REP] Augur

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:55:01 PM

I trade crypto currency, because it's easy for me to do, I'm interested. I see the potential in this area.

cryptolord5

Activity: 159

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:59:39 PM

i most like altcoin lke ethereum, because the growth is rapid despite the delay and market falls. i m well sured that the price will moon.
d2s4

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:57:36 AM

It gives a lot of money and it is really interesting work if I could say so. And the feeling of making something good for future is encouraging me here too.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
wateball

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:02:27 AM

I choose to exchange when I think that the other Altcoin is more profitable, or when I think the current cryptocurrency has reached its peak, or when I think there is a huge loophole in the existing cryptocurrency sreason
MEMEX

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:22:28 AM

Today, everyone has the same opportunities in the crypto industry, and this may be just the beginning of a blockchain technological revolution.
So on a percentage basis, I think it would be more likely to succeed in this field than forex and stock.
It may take time, but I believe if we go to the right place, we just wait until the time comes to us.
chillitabit

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:30:45 AM

crypto projects have great cause. Forex is just pure speculation when betting on centralized fiat money while if crypto grows, it's for the benefit of the whole world and unbanked people
gawuk

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:37:38 PM

I'm in Crypto because I'm inspired by people who believe in this technology. Perhaps many have experienced great leaps, and today have gained financial freedom. Of course a technology will always be interesting, but to be honest, I am here with the intention of making a profit.
sintecan

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:42:42 PM

I trade shortly with 1-5% of every profit. not so difficult because the local exchange here is like korea. prices are already 2% different from the global market. quite safe by just taking advantage of the price difference. I am a trader in the forex stock market. but also in crypto. because crypto is very easy when the price trend goes up.
PutuPartoHarjo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:09:54 PM

Maybe because crypto is for me the easiest to trade. Very liquid and can be said can be done anytime.
It will be very dependent on the situation as a whole, but for long-term investment, I am pretty sure will still get the turn to take advantage of this industry.
GantVolnov

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:44:38 PM

I prefer crypto currency because of the fact that this market has not yet taken place. He has a great potential for growth and is easier to earn here than on Forex. In this market, if you do not fix the loss, you can wait and lose nothing. On Forex, there are practically no such opportunities, if you do something wrong, you will definitely be at a loss.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: