Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:27:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockain Technology?  (Read 205 times)
Asmertafitov

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:54:34 AM

I really appreciate your optimism to be more familiar with blockchain technology and get to the roots, it is advisable to surf on some sites that discuss more about blockchain, self-taught is not a very good way to better understand blockchain technology where it is very complicated to read the code without knowing what -What, I'm just worried about that, lots of open course courses to know more about blockchain will really help you to further rearrange your bottom-up knowledge, it's crucial to your own success, do not worry too much about other people's talk that's bugging your ears.
i thonk that it is okay to learn and to fevelop blockchain tedhnologym this is just winderful in this world 8n y ipinion
BlakeMye

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:35:49 PM

Actually after inventions of block chain tech its really great to use based on this yes you have to learn this system 1st also block chain tech is a decentralized system which have various types of benefits also its impossible to hack and its fully transparent system.
lilysbee

Activity: 157

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 05:55:38 PM

The blochchain Technology is an innovative, decentralized, immutable transparent  technology that has come to disrupt the existing centralized economy. Its another good thing after the invention of the internet technology.
neli234

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:58:11 PM

Crypto is just a small application of blockchain technology, but thanks to it the crypto that is more specifically BTC world is more interested in it.
donadoni212

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:00:35 PM

the best way for you to know what blockchain is then you can learn it in this forum, how the blockchain works and implemented on projects that are beginning to develop today to change the business world.

otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:03:28 PM

Your desire for learning is really commendable. The knowledge of computer programming is  vitally important for you before you can start to dive in to cryptocurrency and indeed blockchain technology.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:05:56 PM

All the code is available for you to view. If you have a background in development (which I imagine if you aspire to be a core developer) you can go on coinmarketcap.com and get the source code to any currency you're interested in.

For a more focused course of learning, you can check out Look Network's free CryptoZombies course on smart contracts.
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1246
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:09:29 PM

I want to research on Blockchain Technology of Crypto. But I haven't knowledeg  about it
I really want to become a member in Dev team of  project Grin
How do I learn it?
Where do I should learn it?
How long it makes me?

you must be influential first before you enter that field, or maybe talk to the developers which is hiring to become part of their team, if there is available slot that is really fit for you, you can be accepted.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

starplaks

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:14:30 PM

You can get answers to all your questions on this forum, you just need to look!
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 08:05:17 PM

blockchain, A technology that has come with loads of solutions to both financial and technological, cutting across several fields of life and also using the same algorithm to solving real life situations

tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:43:02 PM

I think if you want to learn the development of blockchain and its implementation then you will need to have basic degree of software engineering then you can take short course for blockchain development although some universities are now also offering full graduation degree in blockchain, hopeful universities all around the world will start courses related to blockchain soon as the future belongs to it.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
tmoney88

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:17:31 AM

From what I've heard, block chain developing is one of the harder coding languages to learn. I myself would like to get into coding and become a blockchain dev. I'm starting from beginning by taking basic online coding courses. I figure by learning some of the other basics like html, css, and java. that will help learn blockchain later on in the future easier. Plus give me the ability to make some money on the side building websites and that.
deceno

Activity: 131

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:19:54 AM

You can take a look at some books about blockchains. Nothing can be communicated with some people in the forum. There are many technical talents in the forum. I hope you can succeed.
docamvan1997

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:31:57 AM

A blockchain, originally block chain, is a growing list of records, called blocks, which are linked using cryptography. Blockchains which are readable by the public are widely used by cryptocurrencies. Private blockchains have been proposed for business use. Some marketing of blockchains has been called "snake oil.
 Each block contains a cryptographic hash of the previous block, a timestamp, and transaction data (generally represented as a merkle tree root hash). By design, a blockchain is resistant to modification of the data. It is "an open, distributed ledger that can record transactions between two parties efficiently and in a verifiable and permanent way". For use as a distributed ledger, a blockchain is typically managed by a peer-to-peer network collectively adhering to a protocol for inter-node communication and validating new blocks. Once recorded, the data in any given block cannot be altered retroactively without alteration of all subsequent blocks, which requires consensus of the network majority.
 Though blockchain records are not unalterable, blockchains may be considered secure by design and exemplify a distributed computing system with high Byzantine fault tolerance. Decentralized consensus has therefore been claimed with a blockchain.
 Blockchain was invented by Satoshi Nakamoto in 2008 to serve as the public transaction ledger of the cryptocurrency bitcoin. The invention of the blockchain for bitcoin made it the first digital currency to solve the double-spending problem without the need of a trusted authority or central server. The bitcoin design has inspired other applications.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: