Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:59:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Btcclicks and other click ads are legit?  (Read 142 times)
raycent18 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:05:05 AM

Hello Guys!!

I'm Newbie here in this forum, and i just let me know if the other clicking ads are legit?

thank you to people to response for my concern.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ainajane11

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:09:33 AM

Hello Guys!!

I'm Newbie here in this forum, and i just let me know if the other clicking ads are legit?

For me it's not legit since it is an ad and many people try to use ad for scamming. Better invest in a way that you will learn and gain some knowledge.
cissrawk

Activity: 1218
Merit: 410

Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:15:44 AM

IIRC, back in 2016/2017, they're legit. I don't know about today, since on they're not on badbitcoin list (i found only btcclickz which maybe fake site).

But even if they're legit now, and you plan to earn from that (pay to click), you won't get a good profit.

I'm doing steam artwork.Official thread (Indo, but please pm me even if you're english speaker) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5323281
NOT YOUR KEYS, NOT YOUR MONEY. PLEASE PROTECT YOUR MONEY! More info click here or go to NotYourKeys.org
Trade Crypto and get 10% cashback BTC16CYsf1yonoVAN3jLAJguREmoJfCy5twi4
pxo.011

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:19:38 AM

Hello Guys!!

yes they are legit but there is minimum withdrawal to those faucet but however if you have more time you can do that but if i were you i would love to join to those bounties and airdrops less time and hassle there is a lot of faucet are paying but as i said there is a minimum amount of withdrawal
anon.ph011

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:43:45 AM

it was fun to do faucet or clicking ads if you have much time to waste but there is more convenient source of bitcoin, mining, trading, investing, do work in the bounty programs and the very risky. gamble it.
safi91
Copper Member

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:35:58 PM

i had tried with many but most of them are scam
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:41:31 PM

Hello Guys!!

Most PTC are scam now, 2 year ago i tried them and they was legit, do not know if they are scam now, but i think you should try bitter.io, adbtc.info, i am still seeing proof from my friends.
it was fun to do faucet or clicking ads if you have much time to waste but there is more convenient source of bitcoin, mining, trading, investing, do work in the bounty programs and the very risky. gamble it.
I think this is a good way for beginer before taking risk ...
fauwil

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 11:33:11 AM

Hello,

You can get some free coins with bitcoin ptcs and faucets, theres no risk cause you don't have to deposit anything to cashout your earnings.
You won't earn big except if you have tons of active referrals but you can start earn something from nothing (except time of course). As all site with  referral program, you need active referrals to earn more.

https://www.wibudincome.net/my-faucet-list
https://www.wibudincome.net/myptclist
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: