Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:29:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN][PRE-SALE]🔥BX.BET - The decentralized betting exchange🔥 ⭐  (Read 18608 times)
pasukanbounty

Activity: 316
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:23:56 PM

I have seen a number of ICO projects in the gaming or gambling industry here but this seems very much interesting to me as its concept is new and more feasible. However, this industry is still highly competitive so a backup plan should be developed in case there will be competitors (definitely there are many to come) in order to win the battle in the long run.

Although the ICO is not running yet, I can see the team is working hard and actively promoting the project on different channels from Medium, Telegram, Twitter and FB, that is good and necessary step for any ICOs.

MVP is good and I like the design which is eye catching and users friendly. Hope to test it out soon.
5dbhd.earth

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:33:02 PM

Excellent project and purposeful team . this project is the best I've ever seen. You will get a higher marketing valu .great and best project investment for all investors. I like this project.
BX.BET (OP)
Copper Member

BX.BET - THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANGE

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 10:56:15 AM

I have seen a number of ICO projects in the gaming or gambling industry here but this seems very much interesting to me as its concept is new and more feasible. However, this industry is still highly competitive so a backup plan should be developed in case there will be competitors (definitely there are many to come) in order to win the battle in the long run.

Although the ICO is not running yet, I can see the team is working hard and actively promoting the project on different channels from Medium, Telegram, Twitter and FB, that is good and necessary step for any ICOs.

MVP is good and I like the design which is eye catching and users friendly. Hope to test it out soon.

thank you very much for the kind words!

We think that we have the most mature and innovative gambling blockchain concept out there. For sure, there are other competitors as well, but with our gambling experience in mind, we don't think most of them have a really valuable product for players. In fact, most of them still include strong centralized structures, which is not the actual idea behind blockchain technology. As often seen in the ICO world, some just generate hot wind. That doesn't mean their ICO is not successful, but it could mean that the actual product behind it is not going to work in reality or the team is struggling to deliver the promised development milestones afterwards.
In our case, we aim to provide the BX ecosystem in full functionality as soon as possible. There is no time to wait, when you want to disrupt the current industry!

Stay tuned and join our Telegram group.

5dbhd.earth

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:56:45 PM

hopefully this can be a leading market project, hopefully this can be a bright project in the future,
just a suggestion as good as its make a unique program for many who are interested in this project.
greetings all his success
reveda

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:13:35 PM

strong team but I am concerned about legal issues you will face while working globally
eren0x

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:54:57 PM

BX has the vision to create a whole new betting experience, where any user can take over the role of the bookmaker, create their own markets, place and offer bets with self-determined odds, and even participate in the outcome determination of a market. All by using the BX Token, which is conceived to become the global standard for all betting transactions.
ICOshock

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:40:12 PM

BX.BET has been reviewed by ICOshock.

ICOShock Rating
Idea - 5/5
Team - 5/5
Profit Potential - 5/5
Final Rating: 5/5

Check out the objective review here: https://icoshock.com/bx-bet-ico-review

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:28:57 AM

Hello magisterr,

sorry but that's a wrong statement. Please have a look again at the team section of our website.
No other gambling ICO has ever had such a strong team experience in this area as us! Our team has launched multiple super successful gambling products in the past 10 years. We know exactly how this industry works and will apply our experience onto the BX ecosystem. It's a major advantage over any other competitor.

Which gabling product you mean? Can you name them please? Do you have lisence as well for your betting lisence already and where yout company registered?
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:50:59 AM

It's great to see decentralization spreading even on sports betting exchanges. Judging by the experience these guys have on their past projects. I bet they really know what they're doing.
This will certainly shed light on transparency and trust-issue in the sports betting world.

Yes, you are right transparency is the major thing which we can easily predict the ICO, the experience is something they have the ability to lead the market in the betting world. But in the betting world, we need more transparency in order to be effective to reach the hard cap.
poiseulle

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Provide high-quality Chinese translation

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:53:02 AM

I like the idea with betting plus blockchain, the project and platform is designed to change the way the world bets, it may take a lot of time to achieve.
BX.BET (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 10:52:21 AM

Hello magisterr,

sorry but that's a wrong statement. Please have a look again at the team section of our website.
No other gambling ICO has ever had such a strong team experience in this area as us! Our team has launched multiple super successful gambling products in the past 10 years. We know exactly how this industry works and will apply our experience onto the BX ecosystem. It's a major advantage over any other competitor.

Which gabling product you mean? Can you name them please? Do you have lisence as well for your betting lisence already and where yout company registered?

Hello magisterr,

Have a look at the respective section on our website to see detailed experience of the single team members. We have launched very successful sports betting affiliate companies, but are also a sports betting operator at the same time. Most of our products focus on the European and German market.

To answer questions about licensing, we are cooperating closely with the Maltese government to find the perfect license system for BX. There are different concepts being worked out at the moment. Of course the BX ecosystem will be fully legal. We will keep you informed about this development.

BX.BET (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 11:20:46 AM

BX.BET has been reviewed by ICOshock.

ICOShock Rating
Idea - 5/5
Team - 5/5
Profit Potential - 5/5
Final Rating: 5/5

Check out the objective review here: https://icoshock.com/bx-bet-ico-review

WOW! Many thanks! We really appreciate this excellent analysis!  Shocked

cheann20

Activity: 344
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:31:51 PM

Do you have bounty campaigns??
BX.BET (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 01:53:49 PM

Hi cheann20,
yes please visit this thread to see the campaign.

iMaker
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:48:11 PM

This platform will help bring increased transparency to the betting market. The option to become a bookmaker and putting custom-made bets in place will help more people get engaged in this market.
Jason-Cong

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:51:27 PM

Greetings there. I sold all my BTCs, someone showed me how to invest in this ICO, a super profitable coin, and we would be rich. We have no any other way!
BX.BET (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 08:29:47 AM

This platform will help bring increased transparency to the betting market. The option to become a bookmaker and putting custom-made bets in place will help more people get engaged in this market.

Absolutely! The BX ecosystem will provide a whole new betting experience, as players have so many possibilities to interact! Furthermore our SuperUser voting is even a great opportunity for people to earn money!
You will never have the feeling of betting against a centralized system. Instead, the BX ecosystem will be a big community-driven social betting experience for traders and players.

BX.BET (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 10:01:35 AM

It seems that the project is successful. A good team and a white paper. Does your project have a bounty company? and when will it be held? I didn't find the bounty link here.

Thank you very much HungHipp!
yes indeed, we have a bounty as well. Please visit this thread.

Iyum
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:20:14 PM

The demo version of the platform is quite user-friendly yet intuitive. This ICO is good, in the way that the Token is the only payment method used in their Eco-System, which means that they are focusing 100% on creating a value for the Token, and we rarely see that in other ICOs from first year.
5dbhd.earth

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:43:34 PM

It's great to see decentralization spreading even on sports betting exchanges. Judging by the experience these guys have on their past projects. I bet they really know what they're doing.
This will certainly shed light on transparency and trust-issue in sports betting world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: