Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:05:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN][PRE-SALE]🔥BX.BET - The decentralized betting exchange🔥 ⭐  (Read 18608 times)
mrbanjo

Activity: 1134
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:42:17 PM

The idea is very interesting, although not new such projects used to be a lot and almost all of them did not give anything. But as I think to play on the platform, you can and will carry those who buy token.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BX.BET (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

BX.BET - THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANGE

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 09:17:33 AM

Your tokens will be only one option of payment for bets or you will support some other most known currencies like BTC, ETH?

Hello gembira,

BX will be the only available and required token to access the BX platform.

Thats good as will give a liqudity for tokens. But you will have some exchange for your tokens inside? As for example ETH to BX token etc?

yes sure! You can get your BX tokens against dollar, euro, ETH or BTC.

BX.BET (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 01:56:31 PM

I see that lately, managers are not actively responding to people's questions. so I think that it is worth asking the question not here, but go to the TV-chat of this project and there learn all the necessary. That would really help the business to be better

Thanks for your feedback!
We will soon offer regular chat sessions, in where you can ask the co-founders directly. We will announce this soon.

BX.BET (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 02:05:40 PM

I have impressed the business plan which is well created also it is pleasant that the project is transparent and completely open!

Thanks for the kind words! Our whitepaper is indeed very detailed and hopefully doesn't leave many open questions around the ecosystem.

Miller.Mallik

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:10:35 PM

Really quality product of the team. You can go into the business even without attachments, it's very cool, that even on one referral program you can make good money. The chain is built in such a way that the best solution is not to sell tokens after the end of ico, but keep them until better times and gain profit.
bizallegri

Activity: 26
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:19:14 PM

I would like to share with you an Article on How a Decentralized Betting Platform Could Have Prevented the Creation of Assassination Markets:
https://www.fintech.finance/01-news/bx-a-decentralized-betting-platform-could-have-prevented-the-creation-of-assassination-markets-mvp-launches-august-9th/
Carlson_Ac

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:29:48 PM

Newbie dev account is with only one post,but active in twitter.
I dont know why dev dont post here.
We would like to know the current situation in here.
gerald232

Activity: 146

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:36:58 PM

This platform has created delicious cakes. we can immediately enjoy it. This multifunctional platform makes it easy for its users and it's a great way by an experienced team. already creating convenience through application support, I think investors will see this.
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:56:07 AM

Your tokens will be only one option of payment for bets or you will support some other most known currencies like BTC, ETH?

Hello gembira,

Thats good as will give a liqudity for tokens. But you will have some exchange for your tokens inside? As for example ETH to BX token etc?

You talking about ICO? I mean about the ability to convert other cureencies on your future exhange (betting platform) to BX tokens?
jols

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:51:02 AM

Hello,

I have seen few blockchain platforms entering the online gambling space.
How does BX stand out from the rest?
BX.BET (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 12:47:34 PM

Hello gembira,

You talking about ICO? I mean about the ability to convert other cureencies on your future exhange (betting platform) to BX tokens?

BX tokens can be converted back into other currencies on external crypto exchanges.

BX.BET (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 01:26:43 PM

Hello,

I have seen few blockchain platforms entering the online gambling space.
How does BX stand out from the rest?

Hello jols,

many thanks for your question. In fact the BX ecosystem differs a lot from all other blockchain competitors! Let me point out the most relevant differences.

First of all BX is a fully decentralized peer-to-peer betting exchange, meaning its players do not bet against a centralized bookmaker at the end (advantages: no limitations for players, total transparency by removing the bookmaker, improved odds, lower fees, reduced operating costs).
Basically the whole content of the ecosystem will be created, handled and voted by the community. The system automatically creates smart contracts for every step in the betting process, which makes it very secure at the same time. We have a great innovative superuser / market owner concept, that allows users to take over the role as a bookmaker and to earn extra BX tokens! In general, there is a lot of community engagement, which will contribute to a great social betting experience.

Furthermore BX will not focus on sports betting only. Financial and prediction markets will be the other 2 big pillars in the ecosystem. In prediction markets you can basically bet on anything! It's a very interesting and upcoming market.
Also there are public and private betting markets. Private betting markets are only accessible via invitation and are great for closed groups as friends, colleagues, small betting communities, etc.!

There are many features that will make BX very unique and also extremely attractive for the giant betting market.
Please take a look at the competitor analysis below. You can also find this in our well worked-out Whitepaper.

(this answer was copied from page 9 of this thread)

Our MVP (minimum valuable product) is available thru our website: www.bx.bet and offers real blockchain betting. Check it out!

ChrisThor

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:34:53 PM

Looks like a solid project, reading the whitepaper right now.. Curious how this one will end, good luck team !
BX.BET (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 06:00:05 PM

Thank you very much ChrisThor :-)
Follow us on social media channels, join our Telegram group or see our latest stories on www.medium.com/bxbet

odon

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:09:01 PM

Hey
What will be transaction fees, when all this conversions kick in? What is the minimum to invest in the idea? What will be incentives for the merchants?
bakst2

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:43:22 PM

This project looks promising indeed. Strong team behind it and a good business model. This project reminds me of Augur which was a huge success. Smiley
Ererolov

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:52:13 PM

Good day,
I'm impressed with the interests of investors with the businesss you have. and I want to ask about bounty, do not you open a bounty service for this idea?
thedarknight789

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:25:49 AM

The platform is not the most original, but there are many small players, even though in my opinion it doesn't need its own crypto. It's important to implement the marketing side and it could be useful to be ETH insufficient, as the users would feel relieved and the project could get stable fees.
BX.BET (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 03:53:10 PM

This project looks promising indeed. Strong team behind it and a good business model. This project reminds me of Augur which was a huge success. Smiley

Absolutely! The concept of Augur has similarities with the BX Prediction Market Ecosystem. These kind of betting markets are kind of new and absolutely trending! It will be a very exciting part within our ecosystem.

Have you read about Augur's first scandal about emerging assassin betting markets recently? Take a look at this article to understand how BX could have prevented this: https://www.fintech.finance/01-news/bx-a-decentralized-betting-platform-could-have-prevented-the-creation-of-assassination-markets-mvp-launches-august-9th/

amskdkd

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:54:07 AM

Smart idea for betting which is an humanity biz from very old time until now! How to resolve the trust issue and prevent anyone from cheating? That's a very key to the betting biz. This project conduct a solutions to the pains, a good example by leveraging blockchain technology.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: