Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:13:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♦ [ ANN ][ MIM ] ♦ Magic Internet Money ♦ MERGE MINE WITH FRK NOW! ♦  (Read 62963 times)
erok

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 02:59:09 AM

MAGIC EATING MAGIC!

"the destruction of privacy widens the existing power imbalance between the ruling factions and everyone else" -- Julian Assange

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bratan2

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 10:39:56 AM

I have only one question.. Where is the dev??
brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 02:41:24 PM

Still no magic, no activity from dev, no stable price. Everything whitnesses coins going to the bottom... I invested in it some days ago, hoping it will get to the eyes of folks. But just memes, jokes, and unseriousness around. You are ruining coin, which could be one of better than just scam coin. 1 sat at exchange means much sense.
defaced
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 02:57:13 PM

What do you think the dev's role is?

In the first few days we have already put in place a very nice infrastructure for the community to build off of. If you arnt building perhaps you should start.

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
defaced
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 03:03:42 PM

Still no magic, no activity from dev, no stable price. Everything whitnesses coins going to the bottom... I invested in it some days ago, hoping it will get to the eyes of folks. But just memes, jokes, and unseriousness around. You are ruining coin, which could be one of better than just scam coin. 1 sat at exchange means much sense.

http://www.mimtalk.org/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2#p16

Fortune Favors the Brave
kidyubyub

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

http://taas.fund

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 03:13:45 PM

Very correct defaced. Also, they could go here. http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=mimcoin  Very active and thoughts/ideas being tossed around all the time.

██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███
███████████     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███
██████████████     ███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████

T O K E N  -  A S  -  A  -  S E R V I C E

████
████
████
████
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
████
████
████
████

████
████
████
████
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
████
████
████
████
defaced
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 03:15:29 PM

Very correct defaced. Also, they could go here. http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=mimcoin  Very active and thoughts/ideas being tossed around all the time.

Exactly!

Fortune Favors the Brave
SpiryGolden

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 05:29:55 PM

If you just watch and not imply yourself into a project isn't going to flowrish the way you want . Come in and share your ideas . MIM dev team & community is very active actually . Day & Night .
asplinux

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 07:47:51 PM

I like this one, invested something in it Smiley

Hey devs make your voice LOUD on Twitter.
closesat315am

Activity: 77

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 09:38:31 PM

I put a beginners guide for people who want mine MIM with their CPU on Macbooks. http://imightbeinatree.tumblr.com/post/78139975251/beginner-guide-to-mining-magic-internet-money-mim

Since this coin is relatively easy to mine, anyone can join in.

DOGECOIN: D6MTLa1aMNHiuSv776FX28RezvhDVPHxFg much wow and thank you
SpiryGolden

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 09:45:41 PM

Awesome ! I am not a MAC user but i bet they really need some support on each coin . Can't ignore a huge market .
closesat315am

Activity: 77

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 10:08:33 PM

Awesome ! I am not a MAC user but i bet they really need some support on each coin . Can't ignore a huge market .

I am a mac user. My company gives us macbooks and it is all I use. I got into crypto mining by starting with my cpu and have built 3 gpu rigs that run xubuntu since.  CPU mining on a mac was my gateway.

DOGECOIN: D6MTLa1aMNHiuSv776FX28RezvhDVPHxFg much wow and thank you
erok

Activity: 896

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 01:24:52 AM

Hello good sir,

Glad you could join us on the thread! It is apparent to us that you have an abundance of experience and wisdom in not only this forum but also in crypto. Thank you very much for speaking up! You are correct that there is no magic, the dev does sleep occasionally, and the price is not stable at 2 satoshi. Getting into people's eyes is painful! Some people even have sensitive eyes! And the jokes and memes are soooooooooooo stupid. I mean, noone does funny PR because noone remembers a funny commercial or advertisement. Unseriousness is a super serious problem!

Thanks and have a good life far away from MIM,
erok

P.S. For all the fans of MIM (including myself), please reverse every single sentence above. Literally I mean the complete opposite of this  letter to lightplight.

P.S.S. Did anyone finalize the foundation yet so that we can start donating to http://www.openheartmagic.org/ Huh?

P.S.S.S. brightlight, L2IRC and read more! You know what happens when you throw shit at a pig? You get shit on your hand. We are trying to create a crypto that will last. Your rant affected nothing and noone and you have solidified your place in this forum.

*edit* and the price is where it is at because the devs didn't try to fuck the marketplace like a TON of other coins. Let the market determine it's price through supply and demand.

"the destruction of privacy widens the existing power imbalance between the ruling factions and everyone else" -- Julian Assange
kidyubyub

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

http://taas.fund

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 04:09:14 AM

Hello good sir,

Glad you could join us on the thread! It is apparent to us that you have an abundance of experience and wisdom in not only this forum but also in crypto. Thank you very much for speaking up! You are correct that there is no magic, the dev does sleep occasionally, and the price is not stable at 2 satoshi. Getting into people's eyes is painful! Some people even have sensitive eyes! And the jokes and memes are soooooooooooo stupid. I mean, noone does funny PR because noone remembers a funny commercial or advertisement. Unseriousness is a super serious problem!

Thanks and have a good life far away from MIM,
erok

P.S. For all the fans of MIM (including myself), please reverse every single sentence above. Literally I mean the complete opposite of this  letter to lightplight.

P.S.S. Did anyone finalize the foundation yet so that we can start donating to http://www.openheartmagic.org/ Huh?

P.S.S.S. brightlight, L2IRC and read more! You know what happens when you throw shit at a pig? You get shit on your hand. We are trying to create a crypto that will last. Your rant affected nothing and noone and you have solidified your place in this forum.

*edit* and the price is where it is at because the devs didn't try to fuck the marketplace like a TON of other coins. Let the market determine it's price through supply and demand.

+10!

███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███
███

T O K E N  -  A S  -  A  -  S E R V I C E

████
████
████
████
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
████
████
████
████

████
████
████
████
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
████
████
████
████
tazcatlicoatlus

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 07:14:54 AM

I love this coin so much!  I waited until i got 1 million to post because i was worried the price and difficulty would skryrocket before I could get in.  I am able to mine so much right now i love it!  Grin

The Jesuits = The Money Changers - Executive order 11110, Green Hilton Memorial Agreement, Global collateral accounts.. The US Treasury needs to print United States Notes backed by any physical assets; unlike this debt tool 'federal reserve note' printed by a private central bank that is 100% unconstitutional
SpiryGolden

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 10:43:43 AM

Mine away Magicians . We are on the lowest traffic & users exchanges i have no worries but i rather advise you too mine away while you can !
PinkPotatos

Activity: 126

Girls dont crypto?

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 12:25:43 PM

Half way to the first halving Cheesy If you arnt buying at 3 sat today you are missing the boat.

Accepted by, more merchants! - Franko 弗兰克币 - 自由的货币
Earn FRK with your sig
SpiryGolden

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 01:34:43 PM

Half way to the first halving Cheesy If you arnt buying at 3 sat today you are missing the boat.

C'mon you telling  everyone now will jump difficulty and ill get nothing Sad . I want too make money =) .  Shocked Kidding until the halving ill be friendly , after that i am turning into a Dark Magician !
defaced
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 01:58:51 PM

C'mon you telling  everyone now will jump difficulty and ill get nothing Sad . I want too make money =) .  Shocked Kidding until the halving ill be friendly , after that i am turning into a Dark Magician !

She is right. We are close.

Fortune Favors the Brave
matoy

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 05:03:29 PM

Guys,

Nobody wants to spread power a little bit?
Dencoin pool is still > 90% hashrate, that means no serious investor would invest in Magic Internet Money.

But i'm just saying... ;-)

-> Come on to http://mim.coins4everyone.com!

To get plenty of Magic Internet Money, just point your miners to:
Stratum: stratum+tcp://mim.coins4everyone.com
Port: 3449
Algorithm: scrypt
Username: Weblogin.Worker
Password: Worker Password
and then let the magic begin... We take care of the rest!

Benefits of Mining @ coins4everyone.com:
* based in Europe
* incredible uptime
* dedicated servers w/redundancy, DDoS protection
* only 1% fee
* pplns
* nice & caring support
* trustworthy & skilled admins

Come on, we need more hash power, point your miners to http://mim.coins4everyone.com and let’s spread hashrate! ;-)

Hash with us and mine fresh coins @ http://www.coins4everyone.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: