Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:03:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♦ [ ANN ][ MIM ] ♦ Magic Internet Money ♦ MERGE MINE WITH FRK NOW! ♦  (Read 62989 times)
Kenta

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 09:39:30 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2014, 07:11:03 PM by Kenta

edit: pool removed d/t lack of interest

Trade your cryptocoins at: ◣ bleutrade.com ◢◣ C-Cex.com ◢
matoy

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 10:06:47 AM

hi,

i would like to put coins4everyone on the new/correct block chain.
i got the new wallet compiled and trying to sync but i have no peer.
any working node?

i have to say, being the only pool on this coins, somebody could have noticed us BEFORE the fork... !
that would have been nice and wise.

Hash with us and mine fresh coins @ http://www.coins4everyone.com
Kenta

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 10:18:33 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2014, 10:37:53 AM by Kenta

hi,

any working node?

i have to say, being the only pool on this coins, somebody could have noticed us BEFORE the fork... !

Hi, this list of nodes works:

MagicInternetMoney.Conf

rpcuser=yours
 rpcpassword=yours
 addnode=24.92.57.238:57476
addnode=74.196.55.119:9791
 addnode=89.37.154.132:57453
addnode=92.131.151.82:62329
addnode=54.236.122.39:9791
 addnode=208.104.237.28:9791
 addnode=67.43.15.179:9791
addnode=54.209.178.139:9791
addnode=74.196.59.25:9791

You will most likely have to delete/move the blocks folder also.

matoy

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 12:37:15 PM

hi,

any working node?

Hi, this list of nodes works:

MagicInternetMoney.Conf

rpcuser=yours
 rpcpassword=yours
addnode=92.131.151.82:62329
addnode=54.236.122.39:9791
 addnode=208.104.237.28:9791
 addnode=67.43.15.179:9791
addnode=54.209.178.139:9791
addnode=74.196.59.25:9791

You will most likely have to delete/move the blocks folder also.

thanks it syncs now.
but there is a big problem, i copied our pool's wallet.dat to a new test wallet, the blockchain is up to date but the balance is 500k MIM... we had over than 17M coins on the old chain !

with same wallet.dat on both wallets:
new wallet:
{
    "version" : 80701,
    "protocolversion" : 70002,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" : 520000.03600000,
    "blocks" : 203637,
    "timeoffset" : -15,
    "connections" : 4,
    "proxy" : "",
    "difficulty" : 0.00460764,
    "testnet" : false,
    "keypoololdest" : 1396013003,
    "keypoolsize" : 102,
    "paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
    "mininput" : 0.00001000,
    "errors" : ""
}

old wallet:
{
    "version" : 80601,
    "protocolversion" : 70002,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" : 17684835.42680676,
    "blocks" : 210023,
    "timeoffset" : -11,
    "connections" : 6,
    "proxy" : "",
    "difficulty" : 0.00458931,
    "testnet" : false,
    "keypoololdest" : 1398658851,
    "keypoolsize" : 101,
    "paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
    "mininput" : 0.00001000,
    "errors" : ""
}

Kenta

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 12:51:07 PM

thanks it syncs now.
but there is a big problem, i copied our pool's wallet.dat to a new test wallet, the blockchain is up to date but the balance is 500k MIM... we had over than 17M coins on the old chain !

....mined with a much lower difficulty and a 100 times higher block reward than the rest of us, so I hope they are not going to refund you all that from the pre-mine.  Grin

I was a bit disappointed as well, for the "only" 100 MIM block reward that followed the hard fork. Don't think lots of miners will devote their rigs into mining for such low reward considering all the coins that are out there already and the low price at the exchange... It might still be ok for merge-mining?

matoy

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 04:02:00 PM

thanks it syncs now.

....mined with a much lower difficulty and a 100 times higher block reward than the rest of us, so I hope they are not going to refund you all that from the pre-mine.  Grin

I was a bit disappointed as well, for the "only" 100 MIM block reward that followed the hard fork. Don't think lots of miners will devote their rigs into mining for such low reward considering all the coins that are out there already and the low price at the exchange... It might still be ok for merge-mining?

okay but in that case, we will have to reset the pool's database to avoid people being able to withdraw millions of coins we don't have.
if everybody is okay with that, we can do that: start from fresh!

defaced
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 04:25:13 PM

thanks it syncs now.

....mined with a much lower difficulty and a 100 times higher block reward than the rest of us, so I hope they are not going to refund you all that from the pre-mine.  Grin

okay but in that case, we will have to reset the pool's database to avoid people being able to withdraw millions of coins we don't have.

I'm very sorry I didnt notice your MIM pool in time to notify you. We can however send a few MIM your way for all of your troubles.

Because MIM is now merge mined with any LTC variant all the coins are byproduct of mining the main chain. Which is why people asked me to lower the reward so low.

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
Goattrading

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 04:34:05 PM

thanks it syncs now.

Matoy Do what ever you have to do.

defaced you mentioned your sitting on a nice reserve. Would you be willing to distribute 10,000 = 100 for lost mined coins?

“I never ask a man what his business is, for it never interests me. What I ask him about are his thoughts and dreams.”
― H.P. Lovecraft
defaced
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 04:48:25 PM

thanks it syncs now.

defaced you mentioned your sitting on a nice reserve. Would you be willing to distribute 10,000 = 100 for lost mined coins?

I cant really do that, BUT I can send something.

Fortune Favors the Brave
Goattrading

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 05:02:46 PM

thanks it syncs now.

Great.
Matoy http://mim.coins4everyone.com has been providing a solid service even with the fork
As has AllCrypt   https://www.allcrypt.com/market?id=627

Would be good to make sure there covered in anyway you can.

Wallet issue more or less covered... this is a good time to ask.... whats the long term plan?

“I never ask a man what his business is, for it never interests me. What I ask him about are his thoughts and dreams.”
― H.P. Lovecraft
defaced
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 05:34:51 PM

thanks it syncs now.

Great.
Matoy http://mim.coins4everyone.com has been providing a solid service even with the fork
As has AllCrypt   https://www.allcrypt.com/market?id=627

Wallet issue more or less covered... this is a good time to ask.... whats the long term plan?

The long term plan is up to the community really. Where does everyone want to see MIM go?

Fortune Favors the Brave
Goattrading

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 06:56:23 PM

Good question.

Now that Altcoins are being classified as "property" (for tax purposes) and being used as a monetary device, I foresee those with out a solid foundation & direction folding this year as investors/traders start looking for fundamentals verses hype and governments find ways to enforce some form of regulations. (going to happen as they already are taxing Alts)

Being that Magic is the theme, I would like to see MIM aligned with some like outlets.
To do something of this nature likely will require a face lift to the coin and providing the "partner" a large stake to increase distribution.

This process is not easy.
Example:
MAGIConline.com is the digital home of Advanstar Global, which includes Advanstar Fashion Group (MAGIC and PROJECT NYC) along with the ENK International family of shows.

or
http://www.wizards.com/magic/summoner/  magic the gathering has a monstrous following with multiple trading platforms for buying and selling cards

Not that I think either will jump on board (unless someone here has an in?) rather they are examples of a direction.

Thoughts or ideas?

― H.P. Lovecraft
defaced
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 08:23:18 PM

Good question.

Now that Altcoins are being classified as "property" (for tax purposes) and being used as a monetary device, I foresee those with out a solid foundation & direction folding this year as investors/traders start looking for fundamentals verses hype and governments find ways to enforce some form of regulations. (going to happen as they already are taxing Alts)

Being that Magic is the theme, I would like to see MIM aligned with some like outlets.
To do something of this nature likely will require a face lift to the coin and providing the "partner" a large stake to increase distribution.

This process is not easy.
Example:
MAGIConline.com is the digital home of Advanstar Global, which includes Advanstar Fashion Group (MAGIC and PROJECT NYC) along with the ENK International family of shows.

or
http://www.wizards.com/magic/summoner/  magic the gathering has a monstrous following with multiple trading platforms for buying and selling cards

Not that I think either will jump on board (unless someone here has an in?) rather they are examples of a direction.

Thoughts or ideas?

I like both of those ideas. Finding a direction/purpose for a crypto currency is a difficult thing.

Fortune Favors the Brave
matoy

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 06:12:03 AM

-> Come on to http://mim.coins4everyone.com!

We are now on the new/correct fork.
As announced, balances have been reset.
Please next time, as the unique pool with hashrate on the coin, alert us BEFORE the fork!

To get plenty of Magic Internet Money, just point your miners to:
Stratum: stratum+tcp://stratum.coins4everyone.com
Port: 3449
Algorithm: scrypt
Username: Weblogin.Worker
Password: Worker Password
and then let the magic begin... We take care of the rest!

Benefits of Mining @ coins4everyone.com:
* based in Europe
* incredible uptime
* dedicated servers w/redundancy, DDoS protection
* only 1% fee
* pplns
* nice & caring support
* trustworthy & skilled admins

Come on, we need more hash power, and let’s spread hashrate! ;-)

Kenta

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 09:52:26 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2014, 10:03:46 AM by Kenta

difficulty has slowly started increasing again. Still getting more than 50% of all the MIM blocks and 10% of all CanadaECoin blocks with the same hash 100% mining LTC:

http://95.85.51.210:9327

cgminer --scrypt -o http://95.85.51.210:9327 -u yourLTCaddress -p x

Please send me a PM with your MIM/LTC pair as soon as you find your first LTC share

NJRiot

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Hoqu.io – Tokensale is live

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 12:51:59 PM

thanks it syncs now.

Great.
As has AllCrypt   https://www.allcrypt.com/market?id=627

The long term plan is up to the community really. Where does everyone want to see MIM go?

I would like to see my 1million coins returned to me from allcrypt ... im all but given up at this point

████████████████   ███████████████
   ████             ███   ███        ████
  ████   ██████████   ███  █████████    ███
 ███    ███     █████  ███  ███   ████   ███
███   ███   ███    ███  ███  ████    ███   ██
███  ██   ████████  ███  ███████████  ███   ██
██   ██  ████   ████  ██  █████   ███  ███   ██
██  ███  ██       ██  ███  ██       ██  ███  ██
██  ███  ██       ███████████       ██  ███  ██
██  ███  ██                         ██  ███  ██
██  ███  ██       ███████████       ██  ███  ██
███  ██  ████   ████  ███  ████   ███   ███  ██
████  ██    ██████████  ███  ███████   ███   ██
████  ████    ███  ███  ████    ██    ███   ██
 ████   █████  ███  ███   █████    █████  ███
  ████   █████████  ████   ██████████   ████
   █████        ███   █████           ████
      ███████████████    ████████████████

Get free
.100 HQX

...............................Decentralized affiliate platform.............................
▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬
Facebook   Twitter   ANN Thread   White Paper   Telegram   Medium

WarrenP

Activity: 406

PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 01:05:15 PM

Anyone wanna buy some MIM?

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Kenta

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 01:14:05 PM

I would like to see my 1million coins returned to me from allcrypt ... im all but given up at this point

I think I had 32 million or more the last time I was able to log on.. probably a lot more if my buy order ever went through. Positive thing is; perhaps they will never come back and that might make the coins in your wallet a lot more worth..  Wink

Kenta

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 01:15:20 PM

Exchanges
      Cryptorush.in - MIM_BTC
      C-CEX.com - MIM_BTC and MIM_USD

Pools
      Need pools with new code

Stats
      • Difficulty Algo - Kimoto Gravity Well
      • Block Target - 0.5 minute block targets
      • Proof of Work - Scrypt
      • Coincap - None
      • Steady inflation of 10 billion new coins per year. Forever.

Block Rewards

Block 1 gives a 0.1% Premine.
      Block < 2880 rewards 1000 MIM
      Block < 86600 reward is 40000 MIM
      Block <= 173774 reward is 20000 MIM
      else 100  MIM

Add node
      [/list][/list]
      Code:
          Dev., perhaps you would find some time to update the announcement with the coins4all.com pool, merged with LTC pool, and new nodes list?

I think c-cex.com is the only working exchange these days and even that is very unstable.[/list][/list]

defaced
          Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
          April 30, 2014, 09:00:48 PM

Dev., perhaps you would find some time to update the announcement with the coins4all.com pool, merged with LTC pool, and new nodes list?

I think c-cex.com is the only working exchange these days and even that is very unstable.[/list][/list]

Yea will do

Fortune Favors the Brave
              Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
                Print  

Jump to: