Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:13:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Google ends cryptocurrency ad ban.  (Read 681 times)
kethan

Activity: 232
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:25:45 AM

According to the news in CNBC, Google terminates its comprehensive ban on crypto-money ads and plans to allow regulated exchanges in the United States and Japan to purchase ads. This new advertising policy will come into force by October.

Facebook also started allowing some types of cryptocurrency-related advertising back on its platform.

I like the fact that now cryptocurrency is no longer perceived as something dangerous and wrong. I am sure that the fact that Google has now allowed cryptocurrency advertising is a huge plus. We are a few steps closer to having cryptocurrencies used on a daily basis
harley.kitty

Activity: 206
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:38:26 AM

Google is ending its sweeping ban on cryptocurrency-related advertising and plans to allow regulated crypto exchanges to buy ads in the United States and Japan. The new policy starts in October.

Changes to product and financial service policies (October 2018)

Google Ads' policy regarding financial products and services will be updated in October 2018 to allow the exchange of crypto currencies regulated by laws to be advertised in the United States and Japan. Advertisers must get certification from Google for certain countries where their ads will be displayed. Advertisers can apply for certification after this policy takes effect in October. This policy will apply globally to all accounts that advertise this financial product. For more details, see About certification of restricted financial products. The financial products and services page will be updated after this policy applies.

This is good news in the midst of the current bad news about bitcoin, hopefully there will be good news until the end of 2018.
lee cooper

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:46:29 AM

Google is ending its sweeping ban on cryptocurrency-related advertising and plans to allow regulated crypto exchanges to buy ads in the United States and Japan. The new policy starts in October.

Google Ads' policy regarding financial products and services will be updated in October 2018 to allow the exchange of crypto currencies regulated by laws to be advertised in the United States and Japan. Advertisers must get certification from Google for certain countries where their ads will be displayed. Advertisers can apply for certification after this policy takes effect in October. This policy will apply globally to all accounts that advertise this financial product. For more details, see About certification of restricted financial products. The financial products and services page will be updated after this policy applies.

This is good news in the midst of the current bad news about bitcoin, hopefully there will be good news until the end of 2018.

This news is indeed good for the development of bitcoin, a fight that will benefit all parties.
I think later it can provide opportunities for companies to develop with their technology, with Google, making it easier for the future of crypto.
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:51:41 AM

This is good news for the entire crypto community. When I saw this news on coindesk, I was amazed at the update. More wins for us. I hope other big names and also authorities accept the fact that crypto has come to stay.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
telexnetwork (OP)

Activity: 234
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:31:38 AM

indeed it has been good news since the day of the of the news and we have all seen the positive response to majority altcoins in term of price action now, hope we continue receiving good news about blockchain like Google has done.
kafiddrhman

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:16:45 PM

I think, it is a great news for us. It is good if cryptocurrency is started to be accepted in somewhere, it means that it is going to better. Hope other parts will do the same thing in the future.
truetempo

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:26:03 PM

It is a good news indeed.Why will Google be foolish and lose the revenue banning crypto ads.Instead Google should regulate crypto ads by checking the credentials of the advertiser/project and see if they ads are deceptive /fraudulent or anyway scamming the investors .If Google stops publishing scammy ICOs and ponzi schemes it will be a great service to the society
Pump N Dead

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:55:59 AM

According to the news in CNBC, Google terminates its comprehensive ban on crypto-money ads and plans to allow regulated exchanges in the United States and Japan to purchase ads. This new advertising policy will come into force by October.

Facebook also started allowing some types of cryptocurrency-related advertising back on its platform.

They are also planning to create their own cryptocurrency.  Banning cryptocurrency related advertisment will lose their credibility in the community if they didn't lift the ban. If they want to enter the crypto they have to be a pro crypto and not anti cryptocurrency.
WhiteShum
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:03:02 AM

For me, this is the first call that the elite agreed on something. I think this is a very good signal, because it is a messenger of future growth.
yousbabtle

Activity: 75

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:27:05 AM

For new ICO projects it is very good to advertise in Google because Google is the leading search engine in the world and unlimited people search Google in seconds. New ICOs will get popularity in the world and people will also trust it because of the Google and will invest in it. by this way the investment cap of such coin will grow and the price will also rise.
ziyush

Activity: 406
Merit: 76

Crypto Lovers

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:38:04 AM

Still they don't allow many cryto related ads
there system is not yet fully updated based on manual review they allow crypto ads
ElizaZX

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:44:20 AM

It seems to me that some large mass media sites started to pump up their information background with news about cryptocurrency, just because the collapse of the cryptocurrency world did not happen. There was a drop in prices by 3 times, but no more.
Terrmit

Activity: 413

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:47:28 AM

Who is the first to take the lead in these positions will get a good %. Google losing big money is not profitable. Since they are almost monopolists, they will set high advertising prices and will earn money with a shovel.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
mangsitin

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:48:21 AM

This is good news for the entire crypto community. When I saw this news on coindesk, I was amazed at the update. More wins for us. I hope other big names and also authorities accept the fact that crypto has come to stay.
Yes, this is good news for the bitcoin community around the world that news from Google has ended the blocking of crypto ads that prove that bitcoin has become the king of cryptocurreny in the internet world. Nobody can block crypto ads on the internet. And this will be a price jump for bitcoin in the future.
bchain22
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

Be smart, join: https://t.me/cryptofinance24

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:56:05 AM

I was happy at first when hearing this news about Google lifting the crypto ban, but it's actually not a very big deal. It only affects USA and Japan markets + only the licensed and approved cryptocurrency exchanges can advertise themselves. So, nothing really changes to the majority of the crypto projects and ICO-s. It is a good sign though, and maybe they will start allowing some other projects in the future as well.

🚀🚀🚀 Fresh crypto news and the best blockchain articles on www.cryptofinance24.com 🚀🚀🚀 Join the Telegram chat here - https://t.me/cryptofinance24 🚀🚀🚀
bit..what?

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:58:16 AM

That is good news for crypto.
Google is an important advertising platform and certainly helps to promote crypto.
Hopefully the market will react positively to that.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
engesi

Activity: 434

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:59:03 AM

As far as I know, Google does not end all advertising bans. It just lowers the standard of the ban, but I think this is also good news, because it shows that Google is slowly accepting the cryptocurrency market!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
daviidalpert

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:03:42 AM

As far as I know, Google does not end all advertising bans. It just lowers the standard of the ban, but I think this is also good news, because it shows that Google is slowly accepting the cryptocurrency market!
yes.This is good news for the cryptocurrency market.This shows that it is gradually opening up to cryptocurrency.I believe it will be fully allowed in the future.
gorkin0606

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:29:27 AM

Here children from Google began to struggle with swindlers. Many projects they deceive investors here and released the ban on the advertizing ICO

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
joyclicks

Activity: 64

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:27:05 AM

I like the fact that now cryptocurrency is no longer perceived as something dangerous and wrong. I am sure that the fact that Google has now allowed cryptocurrency advertising is a huge plus. We are a few steps closer to having cryptocurrencies used on a daily basis
It is good news and for the time being they announced in USA and Japan, but with the passage of time they will start this in the whole world. If Google is assured about the authentication of a project and Google also enquirer their project credibility then it’s no problem to allow such ad on its pages. By this way a project will also get popularity in the world in short time.

FANFARE ◄◄◄◄ The World’s First Blockchain-Powered Social Commerce Community►►►► (https://tokensale.fanfare.global/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: