Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:55:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Average time for a bounty project  (Read 2484 times)
Rhaizan

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:09:16 PM

You need to find the right one. There are plenty ones that will fail because of the loss in crypto market. Its hard time we are at now and we need to be patient because mmoney will come back very soon and more ICO will come with great rewards

I hope so that soon we can have more ico with great rewards because now a days it's really hard to get big amount reward. Well it is always depends on what you are choosing the ico, make sure the ico has a good project to make it success .
timberfox

Activity: 162
Merit: 11

^_^10 years BCT^_^

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:53:03 PM

Now no one knows what to expect from bounty projects. They show us what we shouldn't believe. Cut off payments, transfer the termination and so on.
21BTC100ETH

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:58:00 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2018, 08:29:52 AM by 21BTC100ETH

Today there are many different bounty projects. Time for projects is also different. According to you, how many time the most appropriate for a bounty project?
An average of Eight weeks should be okay for a bounty campaign to last.
kent47400

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:13:17 AM

I am online every day to participate in the bounty campaign, because now many bounties have ended tragically.
I also continue to learn from video campaigns, signatures, social media and blogs

Hopefully all of this will end sweetly.
assy

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:20:26 AM

A good gift project must be around 2 months, and the most important is the success of the project. Many projects offer prizes that violate promises and do not meet the schedule. I don't know what their problem is, it is clear that there are no gift projects that cannot keep their promises.
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 06:34:05 AM

This will depend on how big the targets they set. two to four months is the ideal time for the bounty to walk. longer than I thought it would be less effective and even many who voted for soon to be able to get the results of their work.

royalcrypt

Activity: 456
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:45:08 AM

Appropriate average time for a bounty campaign is 6-8 weeks. If a project is good and has a great team with good marketing skills, it shouldn't have any problem in reaching the target within the said time frame. However, In this bear market, investors are hesitant to put money in ICO. That's why it is taking 3-4 months to reach their target these days.
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:48:39 AM

Appropriate average time for a bounty campaign is 6-8 weeks. If a project is good and has a great team with good marketing skills, it shouldn't have any problem in reaching the target within the said time frame. However, In this bear market, investors are hesitant to put money in ICO. That's why it is taking 3-4 months to reach their target these days.

there are campaigns that last almost 20 weeks and have not yet begun selling tokens  Grin
It doesn't matter how long the bounty lasts, but how much you will earn in terms of 1 day.
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:49:50 AM

It all depends on how many loads of bounty campaigns you join up ,Twitter ,Facebook ,signature, telegram ? The more you join the more times of yourself is going to get burnt ,I'd say 2-3 hours at max ,if you don't like it just limit the campaigns you joining
ngacengan

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:28:42 AM

I think that to work on my bounty campaign it only takes a few hours from or when I have unused time so I use the time available to work on the bounty campaign so I don't have to spend all my time just for the bounty campaign.
Lucas777

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:58:51 PM

The average time which has to lasts the company of bonuses on my opinion is 1,5-2 months. In certain cases there is also 1 month, but it is very rare.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
Utuhikan

Activity: 630
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:03:57 PM

Increasingly volatile market conditions make uncertain bounty campaign time. All timelines change from planned. Many projects that have been resolved for long periods of time without certainty. Therefore, I cannot confirm how long this bounty campaign will take. Than we are bothered with time then we should accept this unstable market situation and be patient in every circumstance. Each bounty campaign has a different duration and the time to distribute tokens also still takes a long time so that it is not enough just one to two months. That is a bit of my thinking.

▔▔▔▔▔
Raheemolu

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:05:56 PM

The average time for bounty program should be at most six weeks to their token sale. The more reason I like AmaZix bounties, they are always six weeks program.
EwaTohmi

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:15:10 PM

The average time for bounty projects really depends on the bounty mánager you are picking your bounty from for example most amazix project are six weeks while some other projects usually use eight weeks. Even after completing the weeks schedule for the bounty campaign most of them usually extends the time, so as to create more awareness in order for more investors to invest in the project, some do this in order to meet their softcap while some do I to meet their hardcap that's why I said it depends on the project and bounty mánager.
gravitik

Activity: 137

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:20:34 PM

now the average duration of the Bounty company is about two months and the reward is about $ 10-50. many have ceased to engage in Bounty. the reward is not worth the time spent
tterrorpipa

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 03:11:06 AM

I do bounty sessions everyday. I almost consume two to three hours per day doing bounty related tasks. The part of the task that I got stuck in the social media task, because of like, re tweet and shared. But still I can manage this everyday until the task is done.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
makankambing

Activity: 131
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:16:57 AM

2 - 3 months I think it's normal. But at now too many ICOs extend their ICO time. It's mean bounty will extend too.
Trishiabtc

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:40:46 AM

Today there are many different bounty projects. Time for projects is also different. According to you, how many time the most appropriate for a bounty project?

It depends on how knowledgeable are about cryptocurrency. As a newbie,  it take a long time for me in bounty projects. I still have a lot of things to learn and research.  I do 4 hrs everyday in learning and posting in cryptocurrency.
mimienamphine

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:47:50 AM

I hate long bounties personally. The sadest part is after working on a project for months then it will turn a scam.So I always look for short time bounties not long ones .The average time for a bounty I think should be 2months .

cahbagus555

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:25:18 AM

I think the appropriate time for bounty is 2 months. With 2 months, if the project is good, i am believe the project will success and reach the target. But from i follow, mostly 3 months bounty campaign run
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: