Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:47:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Semi-Pro Poker player looking for investors to stake me on Sealswithclubs.eu!!!!  (Read 3902 times)
youngkenzie (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 11:41:06 PM

Hello everyone, I am a self-sufficient poker player who lives in Houston, Texas. I play locally around the underground scene in Houston have made a name for myself. I have no "normal" job, I have a wife and 2 young kids and pay the bills playing poker alone. I am looking for a couple of people to fund me with terms completely negotiable. I envision blockchain wallet accounts for every investor that we will both have access to to track growth and cash flow. I am picking my kids up from daycare right now. When I get back I will go into great detail on how this normally works in the live poker world. Just posting this quickly to see how much interest this generates. If you have any questions at all reply on the forum so other people viewing may have the questions answered. Please, if you have any interest at all say something!
Thanks! Grin     
elitenoob

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 12:08:32 AM

Any proof of your previous poker skills? But doubt anyone will give you any bitcoin to play with without collateral.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 05:43:13 AM

Hello everyone, I am a self-sufficient poker player who lives in Houston, Texas. I play locally around the underground scene in Houston have made a name for myself. I have no "normal" job, I have a wife and 2 young kids and pay the bills playing poker alone. I am looking for a couple of people to fund me with terms completely negotiable. I envision blockchain wallet accounts for every investor that we will both have access to to track growth and cash flow. I am picking my kids up from daycare right now. When I get back I will go into great detail on how this normally works in the live poker world. Just posting this quickly to see how much interest this generates. If you have any questions at all reply on the forum so other people viewing may have the questions answered. Please, if you have any interest at all say something!
Thanks! Grin     

You will need collateral. What are you offering?

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
youngkenzie (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 02:25:02 PM

I dont have anything for collateral seeing as right around the btc/usd hitting 700 i liquidated all of my cryptocurrency assets. All I have is my skill. The truth is I don't absolutely need this, but with all business ESPECIALLY poker, the more buying power you have the higher and more secure profits become. For high level players, poker is not gambling, it is an equity based evaluation with every card. If anyone is willing to test me out with a very small amount like .01- .03 I have no doubt in my mind you will be more then happy. A stake in poker is different then a loan and im not looking for a loan. The potential of a .03 cash/tournament stake on sealswithclubs is unlimited. I also have no issue creating a new account on sealswithclubs for all backers to have full access seeing as it would be in the best intrest of everyone to be trusted on every account. PM me for the proof of skill, because it will contain identity sensitive information.
NLNico
Legendary
hacker

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1295

DiceSites.com owner

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2014, 09:33:06 PM

We have a staking website (including WoT) on Seals: www.sealsdeals.info that is directly connected to the tourney results etc. Are you already using that? I buy quite a lot of shares of Seals players there, if u have proven yourself there (both for skill and trustworthy) I am def willing to stake u. And under what username are on Seals?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: