Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:28:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Daily trading or Holding Cryptocurrency for long time  (Read 1595 times)
Brahuhu

Activity: 283
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:02:55 AM

if you have a chance to trade a good coin in the market and earn some of it thru trading also, then it is better to do it while you will hold some of your earnings in trading but when the market is red it is better to hold.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
imrul5

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:10:21 AM

First of all cryptocurrency were introduced as a currency not as an investment tool. Due to high demand and huge fluctuations people want to have capital gain. But it is time to buy and hold because it already lost too much. Daily buy sell is not a good idea right now.
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 04:53:40 AM

Considering the present market situation, which one will be more benefiting whether Daily trading or holding cryptocurrency for long time? Please let me know.

Well, those holders are now thinking of trading because the coins they are holding are not doing well but if you aim for the long term then it may just be alright given that the coin would be able to sustain the demand. Whether its day trading or long term holding, it is important that you know when you should take profit so that you can avoid being at a loss. Daily trading is more risky and may be more expensive in trading fees but at least you can avoid having huge losses when the bear market comes.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:56:30 AM

It (obviously) depends on the cryptocurrency in question. If you are convinced that a coin will appreciate in value over time, why would you risk day trading it?  If you day trade, the short term fluctuations could ruin your profit if you don't know what you are doing. Even the most experienced traders suffer loses from time to time. Day trading is very close to gambling, especially if you don't know how to manage risks.

It is even more true if we are talking about the current market situation. Bitcoin has lost some value compared to the beginning of this year, but still IMO it's the perfect cryptocurrency to hold long time.

Asides that, what he is referring to as daily trading is still a little not expatiated. Daily trading could be short term or day trading.

I would not day trade this market unless I have some pretty good knowledge to handle the market without getting emotional. I wonder why a newbie trader will want to be trading such a high risk rather than waiting for the best chance to hit and run. For now, the situation of the market comes with a very high fluctuation most especially to the downside and I am sure no one will want to be caught in the loop.
najmul33

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:43:04 AM

It depends on your goal or your capacity. Holding its good if You can hold until you make a profit. If you want daily profit you can do Trading, but its very small profit and risky.
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:18:20 AM

Considering the present market situation, which one will be more benefiting whether Daily trading or holding cryptocurrency for long time? Please let me know.

Obviously the second one will be the best choice. In day trading,the profit will be their .But it will not upto the expected level.To get the expected level of profit, you have to hold the cryptocurrency for long time.Analysis the market ,then and there.If the price of that cryptocurrency reach the moon,you can sell the holding cryptocurrency.Patience is the essential one for the trading of cryptocurrency.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:28:51 AM

I say you opt in for the two if you have what it takes. I noticed that to day trade,  you need a minimum amount of capital. If you intend to trade with small money,  you won't be able to see much gain.  And also, trade cryptocurrency will are not likely to make it in the long run.  Do not trade any cryptocurrency which have high potentiality in the future,
Trading cryptocurrency totally depends on you and I do not understand what you meant by not trading cryptocurrency with great potentials. As long as you know what you are doing, you can always trade the fluctuations. Moreover, if you are not trading potential currencies, do you want to be trading shut coins instead?
Holding on the other hand is where the potential coin stands the most as you really want to be holding a currency that will be in high demand based on usage eventually. All these depends on each individual's trading knowledge though.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:57:46 AM

If you are referring to day trading or short term trading, it all depends on you as those balls down to the knowledge you have about trading. I am sure most traders would not really be bothering much about the current market considering how volatile it currently is and if you are actually considering short term at least, then you really want to be knowledgeable on how you can handle yourself in the market so you do not get screwed.

Most people have supported long term holding for maximum returns in various discussions. I am also suggesting you to follow holding for years to get big returns for your capital. But, you must be careful while choosing your coins otherwise simply holding them for years will not make you rich.
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:13:43 AM

Offcource trading activity is more profitable because we can doing buy low and sell high, and holding just speculation and we dont know when the price will be going up multiple times and give huge profit. Doing day trading or swing trading is much better to make more money from high volatility of crypto, because we use strategy and management of risk and money.
CurrentCrypto

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 08:17:05 AM

Trading is more profitable, but also brings more risks. If you want to be save, HODL. If you want to try and trade your way to more BTC, that could be more profitable.
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:29:24 AM

I think it all depends on yourself, because all the decisions are in your hands, but I am with my busy, I prefer to hodl and invest long-term.
For different people this is really different. Some like day trading for most of the times and some are interested in holding. Some are going for long term trading and some are so curious about investing. So different mindsets are combined and make a market where every aspect is equally be seen. Things are quite interested so don’t lose these shiny option.
foaman

Activity: 274

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:23:24 AM

I'm thinking there's you need to choose off from your personality, if you love some risky part, you can go for trading, and if you love some stable part you can stick on with holding process.
Baihum

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:30:39 AM

if I think I want to get a lot of profit, for us prefer to trade, because we also will more easily get profit every day, because seeing bitcoin price every day grow better.
coffigayo

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:38:06 AM

I think to keep in mind the current market situation, daily transactions are a good option. As market volatility increases and decreases daily, it opens up opportunities for all traders to trade for a profit every day. I personally will only make daily purchases because there is still a good opportunity time.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:48:02 AM

if I think I want to get a lot of profit, for us prefer to trade, because we also will more easily get profit every day, because seeing bitcoin price every day grow better.
Trading is little risky investment but It depends on time period. Because day trading is a highly complicated so long term investment is the good for every investors. But all the peoples are expecting more profit so day traders are earn profit and beginners are loose the investment in Day trading.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:51:25 AM

Actually both are profitable if you do it in the right crypto, it's because not all crypto have good fluctuations so that the risk of losses is higher. Actually if in the crypto better to do daily trading, it's because the price is very volatile so it would be better if doing daily trading. Holding is also well done but not all crypto are suitable to hold, it's because not all crypto have good price developments, so if hold for long term the price can go down and difficult to ride. Only a few crypto are worth hold for a long time (such as bitcoin, ethereum, etc.). So this is everyone's choice. If I am, it's better to hold the potential crypto for a long time, bigger profits.
binghope

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:07:38 AM

In my opinion, it is not advisable to trade on a daily basis because it is risky in the near future. It is possible that the price of BTC and altcoin will increase in the future. Therefore, it is reasonable to hold them for a long time.
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:22:31 AM

I think to keep in mind the current market situation, daily transactions are a good option. As market volatility increases and decreases daily, it opens up opportunities for all traders to trade for a profit every day. I personally will only make daily purchases because there is still a good opportunity time.
I think if we want profit assurance we need to try both trading and holding for a long term. For me it is not really necessary to hold for a long term if we can earn at present. We are all looking for profit here, so then if we think we can earn enoughf to provide things that we badly needed, I think we don't need to hold for a long term.
MRY

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 01:05:54 PM

trading is risky and if you have good knowledge and experience then you can do daily trading, but if you do not have good experience and knowledge it will be safer to keep holding and wait for the price to go up again

Rhaizan

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:55:09 PM

trading is risky and if you have good knowledge and experience then you can do daily trading, but if you do not have good experience and knowledge it will be safer to keep holding and wait for the price to go up again

I have a coin that I can trade for my daily life and also I have a coin that I want to hold for ling term, the coin I hold is the coin where I believe that I can earn huge profit if I hold it for long term  .
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: