Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:08:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I have a huge server cluster. Looking for p2pool team.  (Read 3296 times)
tetrahc (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 12:19:26 AM

I'd like to keep this short.
I have 19 servers in a cluster with extreme DDOS protection perfect for alt coin mining.
I would like anyone who has ubuntu, debian, and/or freebsd knowledge to help.
I would like anyone who has MPOS experince installing with p2pool and alt coins.

I have 50GIGE bw, 256 GB ram, and 100TB (50GB SSD - 50GB 10KRPM) Bandwidth use is not an issue.

interested in starting a pool with alt coins? maybe a multiple pools? I will provide compensation in hosting or coins. We can work that out privately.

my current running pool cluster looks like this. https://i.imgur.com/Kif3t7M.png

my newest setup is triple the size, help me grow it and start a RESPECTED and TRUSTWORTHY pool. I am starting all pools with a 0% fee.

Please send me a PM here. Grin

Please ask me why - the guides are so easy -
Answer: I have a full time job - 12 hours a day - and I need trust worthy people to start these pools and build trust over time as we grow and expand. No pool will be successful if you don't have a team to make sure the daemons are always accessible and your payouts are as promised! I expect no less from my staff/future staff. Don't bother if you don't have the time to invest. I do compensate well.
scrap

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 05:43:42 AM

I really wish i had the money to get in with you man... im wanting to start a pool of my own, trustworthy and respected!

Maybe soon when BTC comes back up in price ill send you a PM Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: