Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:35:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trade War and Crypto  (Read 126 times)
chienmluc2 (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:37:18 AM

There are some of opinion that Trade War between USA and China have root is Technology : 5G, AI

Because recently Technology is key for grow.

I don't have many knowledge about Econimic. But I think that after Trade war Crypto like a important key for updating Technology of the world.
Trust it!
nickmiller

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 09:58:09 PM

The crypto currency is rapidly taking over the economy of the world.  Undecided Soon it can recall trade war.
markluis

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:05:29 PM

yes I heard that in many developed countries are facing trade war now, but I don't have much knowledge about economic but today's world is technology based and cryptography is a online base currency so present situation many not going well for cryptography but in future hopefully things will in favor of cryptocurrency.
DwaneJacky

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:05:15 PM

I also think that this war is the reason for updating technology through crypto. Actually Crypto was in the market even before the trade war between the USA and China but recently Crypto has become a main attraction due to such business war and China is also trying to have their own coins and blockchain technology.
@baoli

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1

Base.protocol

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:17:27 PM

trading which is pure buying and selling is a big parameter for a country economy to grow. Opening up trading zones for other countries to coming will enhance country to country partnership . that's why the USA feel threaten to China policy on Africa. Cryptocurrency is one huge platform that will help global trading. Who ever is on charge will control it in the future

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
DanyJr

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:28:21 PM

Even before trade war, crypto was still active in the market. Between USA and China, the operations of crypto currency was still there. Due to the increasingly popularity of the crypto currency and China's huge drive of having their own currency is what has led to the war in the market.
annstasia009

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:32:52 PM

In my opinion, this market is still simply underestimated by the world, and only a part of people understand that this market is the future and all those who are trading on it will have a good profit in the future.

tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:42:51 PM

There are some of opinion that Trade War between USA and China have root is Technology : 5G, AI

I don't have many knowledge about Econimic. But I think that after Trade war Crypto like a important key for updating Technology of the world.
Trust it!

I think when the Trade war between China and USA break out, the traditional investment channels may be freezed and I guess that many investors will transfer their capital into the cryto market. This may be a good opportunity to this market recover in the last of this year

haryatiposton01

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:55:26 PM

I think the trade war between America and China is their way of showing the economic strength of each country, I do not see a trade war between them will affect cryptocurrency, I think this is just economic competition.
shampapk1988

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:01:48 PM

As I agree with you that it will be a key for updating Technology. It will be also good for bitcoin and other cyptocurrencies. Developement of technology is always great for a world. I hope this will make thw world a better place.
Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:08:17 PM

No trade war is available in the world right now because of today's world economy structure. Yes each developed country is doing their own researches and protecting their key technologies but that's every day practice, not "war". 
13ex07

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:19:30 PM

The share of crypto-currency and AI technologies is too small in the global trade balance to exert a significant influence. Then no. The price of oil may be the reason for a trade war, the price of crypto is not

|▌    DAOX    《   Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs   》    DAOX    ▐|
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤       The product is LIVE       ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
WEB-SITE    BUY DXC NOW    BOUNTY & AIRDROPS    ANN THREAD   
damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:22:28 PM

Trust it!

Trade wars are made by politicians, and the customs/tariffs usually reflect the most fundamental fears of a certain group of voters (e.g. steel industry in the US). I don't see how technology would induce tariffs. One thing is quite clear - the trade war is most probably not going to influence cryptocurrency prices.
dakiller

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:39:27 PM

Trade wars are made by politicians, and the customs/tariffs usually reflect the most fundamental fears of a certain group of voters (e.g. steel industry in the US). I don't see how technology would induce tariffs. One thing is quite clear - the trade war is most probably not going to influence cryptocurrency prices.
I have the same opinion as you.
I also think it does not affect crypto.
Basically just the war between the US and China.
Except, if this war had a major impact on the world economy, that would have had an impact on the crypto market.
Valay9836

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:43:54 PM

I think that will not help in the trade war . Even if it is to improve and lighten. the war will not end
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: