Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:04:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn merits.  (Read 151 times)
Kool5 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:01:43 AM

I've been on the forum for three months now. I follow the world of cryptography. I can not understand how to make money. What you need to do in order to be given a measure. I already look at some juniors for 400-500 assets, and merit is not one. When this ranking ends. At least 500 assets were given 10 merits, and for 1000 assets 100 merits. Here for this work on writing assets you need

цeнтp] ◣ Stake.com ◥
«Stake 2 - Игpaй yмнee»
12+ Peжимы игpы | Дocтaтoчнo чecтнo | Eжeднeвныe paздaчи
dukemc

Activity: 431
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:13:24 AM

You can only get mertis from other users when you give good content to the forum and to the community its rate a little bit difficult.

(I think that is also the wrong subforum)
canque31

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:20:45 AM

I've been in crypto for 7 months but in that longer span I didn't receive any merits yet. Sometimes I ask myself why Im still not getting any merits, don't I have constructive post that impressed someone. But nevertheless I'm still positive that someday someone will notice me or else the merit system might change to give chance to those who do their best to have merit in order to rank up.  But I still have the fighting spirit to continue to get merit. So that I can join more campaigns with bigger rewards or token to exchange to.
ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:28:50 PM

I've been on the forum for three months now. I follow the world of cryptography. I can not understand how to make money. What you need to do in order to be given a measure. I already look at some juniors for 400-500 assets, and merit is not one. When this ranking ends. At least 500 assets were given 10 merits, and for 1000 assets 100 merits. Here for this work on writing assets you need
You only get merit from other members in the forum. If you make a topic useful for everyone here. Someone may give you merit if they like. depending on their own. You can not do anything
Awaknow

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:36:22 PM

If what you mean here is the award then it will be very difficult to get, because the award will be given to the achieving members and is considered to help improve the quality of this forum and it is not easy.
ChaChaiTL

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:45:07 PM

How many merit you have and how did you increase your marit as well as registered account to join the forum?  how long do you have merit like today? please show me how to increase merit
Davil

Activity: 238
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:45:37 PM

Given that the merit amount is limited for everyone what I'm seeing lately is that hardly ever someone upvotes a thread or comment, no matter the helpful it is, with a few exceptions.

What I see everywhere is people offering merits in exchange for money or for other's merits.

I don't really like the system, like most of the members of the forums. It's a pity that the ones who like it are the highest ranks, perpetuating their power in here, so I don't expect the system changing anytime soon.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:49:01 PM

Everyone can give merits to another person. But generally, people don't care aboug giving them. I think this system doesn't work very well. I don't know if some people succeed to get an upgrade of their rank after the merit system. I did give some merits to people, but as we only have 5 merits, we can't give them to everyone.
Shushale65

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:45:41 PM

Your message is very difficult to understand, try changing it. In order to earn Merit, you must search and write useful and unique information on this forum. But do not try to create useless topics and try to get Merit for it.
knolix

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

MeVu

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 04:48:06 PM

Merit is given to you by other people here on bitcointalk. You should have posts in very good quality, but I still don't believe that someone could give you merit so easy. I don't trust this new system.

ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:21:48 PM

Merit is not necessary for this forum. So who are all need for merit just active in this forum and your post must be constructive in all the section surely some peoples are give the merits. But this system identify the spam users in this forum and some good members also affect the merit system so some changes is possible on merit.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
mohitsharma67

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:37:06 PM

If you want to earn some merits, then you need to create some good quality post on this forum and obviously helpful and constructive post. Then if any member like your post hen they will give you some merits.
131tc01n

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:58:50 PM

you do not need to think about merit for now, all you have to do is make a post that is useful or useful for some people, if they like your submission and feel it is worthwhile, you will get merit, so be patient and make more useful submissions from now
tamy06

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:06:46 PM

I also have a similar question.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 06:21:16 PM

I also think that the system of merit does not justify itself. In principle, the idea is good. Just can not the current few people as sources of merit in this forum view hundreds of thousands of messages per day and determine who is worthy of merit and who is not. It would be much better and more democratic to do as it was on the day of the introduction of the merit system, when each rank had a certain amount of merit, which they could send to others, but that this amount should be renewed, say, every three months.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: