Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:27:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Writers wanted?  (Read 148 times)
seemlesswift (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:27:32 AM

In need a Proofreader, Editor, Content creator or a literally sounding board?
I'm your guy.
With, at least, 7yrs experience in the editorial unit of the publishing industry as an editor, content manager and publisher, though my account is literally new in Bitcointalk, my services are on bringing years of taming wild ideas, giving flesh to skeletal thought and ensuring that your "t"s don't go the the prom without getting crossed and your 'i' to the game without its dot on.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:53:26 AM

I'm your guy.
With, at least, 7yrs experience in the editorial unit of the publishing industry as an editor, content manager and publisher, though my account is literally new in Bitcointalk, my services are on bringing years of taming wild ideas, giving flesh to skeletal thought and ensuring that your "t"s don't go the the prom without getting crossed and your 'i' to the game without its dot on.

You clearly didn't proofread your own post.
STFU!

Activity: 147
Merit: 102

"Sometimes u Need to Stop,But Doesn't Mean u Quit"

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:58:49 PM

how can someone just believe what did you wrote without seeing any work that you have been posted?
such as an article , the most important is your legit profile.
kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:29:37 PM

I'm your guy.
Do you have a link to a portfolio that contains your previous jobs or links to where one can verify your previous jobs? That way, we can confirm your experience.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: