Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:47:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Coincrate.net | Get paid to do Offers, Surveys, Games, Quizes [High pay]  (Read 180 times)
Orbolon (OP)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

CoinCrate.net

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 12:04:27 PM

About us

Coincrate is a platform where people can earn Cryptocurrency in other ways than investing or mining.
We at Coincrate believe that Cryptocurrency is the future, and everyone should get involved. That's why we created this platform where people can get into Cryptocurrency without investing any of their money, just time.

How does it work ?

After signing up you are taken to your Dashboard. Here you can choose from 5 different networks you want to 'work' for. Each network has their own offer wall and unique offers.

Examples of offers:

Answer Questions for a survey
Complete a quiz
Solve a puzzle
Play a mobile game till level 5
Try out this mobile mobile application
Sing up for a newsletter

There is also an idle tab, where you can leave it open to use your computer resources to mine some Points.

Payments

The way this platform works is, you get rewarded with points for all the offers you complete. All offers give you a different amount of points, but all rewards system is based in USD. 100 points equals to 1 USD.
With your points you can select in which cryptocurrency you want to be paid in. We support Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum.
You can also spend your points for Coupons on our Cryptocurrency themed Merchandise Store
Payments usually take a few hours to process, but they can take up to 48 hours.
Minimum payout is 1$

Claim Your Crypto Treasure Now!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3421

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 01:50:45 PM

Complete a quiz
I did a little test and it appears, there's an issue with all of the offers that falls under this category (it keeps redirecting to google).

Another issue with such platforms, is the offers (it's based on users location - some might not get enough offers).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Orbolon (OP)

CoinCrate.net

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 06:51:19 PM

Complete a quiz
I did a little test and it appears, there's an issue with all of the offers that falls under this category (it keeps redirecting to google).

Another issue with such platforms, is the offers (it's based on users location - some might not get enough offers).

Thank you for the feedback.
Could you please tell me which offerwall is redirecting to google? There are a 5 to choose from.

The region issue has always been there for everyone, and there is no way around it (Unless using a VPN works). Nothing i can do here since the offers come from those regions.

SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3421

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 03:47:57 AM

Could you please tell me which offerwall is redirecting to google? There are a 5 to choose from.
It's from "AdGate Media (Complete a quiz types of offer)".

The region issue has always been there for everyone, and there is no way around it (Unless using a VPN works).
It appears you changed something since on my last visit, I couldn't log in while using a VPN (but now "I can" so that solves the issue).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Orbolon (OP)

CoinCrate.net

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 03:26:17 PM

It's from "AdGate Media (Complete a quiz types of offer)".

Seems fine from my point of view. Maybe it's only in your region? I have users completing these offers without problem.

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:31:13 PM

Most of the survey, offer completion sites I have used without bitcoin always turned out to be a waste except sharecash/peecash to name a few.  Does your service guarantee payments? What are the minimum withdrawal limits?

- I'm not particularly interested but if you have referral income, I might be able to get a few leads.
Orbolon (OP)

CoinCrate.net

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 10:02:28 AM

Most of the survey, offer completion sites I have used without bitcoin always turned out to be a waste except sharecash/peecash to name a few.  Does your service guarantee payments? What are the minimum withdrawal limits?

- I'm not particularly interested but if you have referral income, I might be able to get a few leads.

The minimum withdraw is 1$, and yes i can guarantee payments, since i am the one processing them. It's not automated.

There is a referral system, but you only get a one time reward of 10 points. We are working on a new referral system, but it's really far away Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: