Bitcoin Forum
August 18, 2024, 08:15:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: May i please borrow ...  (Read 419 times)
KhmerRouge (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 01:14:40 AM

No, just kidding. I don't want to borrow a dime... er, a millibit.

Love this forum! Can i compile all these loan stories and look for a publisher? I think they belong in public libraries as mandatory academic reading.

Thinking about a good title... "the authoritative guide to owning scammers" ... "principles of bitcoin lending and its pitfalls" ... "strategies and methodologies of lending and conning"

Of course i would share whatever royalties i get. (LOL i'm beginning to think like a scammer)

Gamer67

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 01:16:37 AM

Scam.

"I am not Dorian Nakamoto."
KhmerRouge (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 01:30:26 AM

Scammer. (Yes, you). Now how does that sound? THINK with that coconut between your ears before posting drivel.

It's usually people who have a fixation in something (in this case, you are a classic example/case of this) that shows their predisposition or susceptibility, genetic or otherwise, to conning.

My post was meant to show the lighter side of bitcoin lending. Nothing more. Just like those posting about borrowing 300 coins, offering no collateral and planning on never repaying them. Just for laughs.

Gamer67

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 01:43:07 AM

lol dude. It was a joke.

Seriously. My post was to show the lighter side too. Chillax.

"I am not Dorian Nakamoto."
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: