Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:44:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about Poseidon Foundation - carbon on blockchain??  (Read 130 times)
PoseidonF (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 228
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:27:36 PM

I would like to hear your opinion about  Poseidon Foundation, a non-profit organisation that uses blockchain platform to empower individuals, governments and corporates to contribute to offsetting their carbon impact.

Thanks to Stellar Luna blockchain, Poseidon are able to impact in a positive way climate change as soon as products are purchased at the till, this innovative solution enables to create new channel of demand through retail purchases.

Also blockchain allows us to implement in our business transparency and trace-ability when we contribute to forest conservation projects , a challenging aspect to a lot of organisations in this industry.

Our pilot project at Ben & Jerry's this earlier this year was our first achievement of many to come, as implementation of our business in their flagship store was a success and received a lot of positive reviews and coverage from the press.

Also we recently announced great new partnerships, one with BAC MONO, first car manufacturer to go climate positive!

Another is our new partnership with government in Malta, and there will be new announcements next week.

What do you think about this project?

vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:03:25 PM

Quite a good project.  Malta goes far ahead by creating bills on the crypto currency, taking a significant part in the community's life!
painkiller321

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:31:15 PM

I am sorry to say but your concept is not familiar to me, but I heard about it and the review are quite positive. this is a wonderful project . it creates a good position in crypto market but it needs to spread more awareness among the investors so that they can able to understand it more, hopefully it will play a very significant role in the crypto market
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:29:37 PM

are you serious about this ,,
Another is our new partnership with government in Malta, and there will be new announcements next week.

and i see this thread was created on july 11 and so, is there any official announcements about poseidon with the goverment in malta ?
thanks

BitcoinMaster555

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:38:04 AM

Sounds really good. Partnership with giants really matters in crypto market. I think, this project would offer something more exciting while running their projects. Carbon on blockchain me seems will boom due to its proposition and other associated values.
redrose8226

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:55:28 PM

Poseidon Foundation is a non profitable foundation that’s why it is positive view for crypto market. When big big organization or big company come to crypto market then it get more powerful marketplace.
steve_rogers321

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:05:00 PM

I think it’s a great project because it’s a non profit and it will enhance the individuals empowerment. It will also allow business transparency for forest conservation project. As it also made partnership with bac mono it will definite create positive vibe.
pimondcrypto

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:05:04 PM

Interesting project. Malta will take one step ahead by taking part in cryptocurrency market.
bitcoinminer566

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:38:10 PM

Hoping that the Project will gain its vision and can bring profit for its users and investors. Since Poseidon Foundation is based on blockchain technology and empower to all.
elpape225

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:02:52 PM

OptiToken done with ico, who got moon tickets
vonwd

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:22:42 PM

This has been created in a small but very developed country like Malta. The project itself is quite good despite being very new in the market. The timing is wrong though given the market's condition isn't that good, but still, the response it has is quite good and is worthy of praise.
harrybell

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:27:20 PM

Just had a look over the project. Really comes with quite an impressive structures and aims. Poseidon works for the ecosystem development and have a large number of partners to promote and support them. and also the blockchain "malta" is very interesting. Looking forward to that.... Thank you.
rabia_laskor

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 06:54:46 PM

The project seems to be great! I really like the partnership idea about government. I hope it will bring success in the growth as well as the development of the community.
DarrinEspacio

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:20:15 AM

It looks attractive projects based on this Malta took really good initiative I think also this can help them in many ways though its developing country so they need this types of initiative. But it’s a matter how it works because the condition of market is not favorable.
StuartJonson

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:30:25 PM

Poseidon Foundation is known to be a non-profit foundation that gives the power in the hand of people to save the planet. With every purchase, the carbon footprint is rebalanced through its technology. This project is known to be invariably eco-friendly.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: