Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:51:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a small loan of 0.01  (Read 480 times)
dopehero (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 01:36:04 AM

I am looking for a small loan of around 0.01 more would help greaty i can pay this amount back within a short period of time around 12-24 hours i am waiting for lbc. I can pay this loan back with an interest of 0.005. it can be talked about in further detail upon request. Anyone interest send me a pm or simply post in this thread Grin thank you all !
SlidingHorn

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 02:04:14 AM

I am looking for a small loan of around 0.01 more would help greaty i can pay this amount back within a short period of time around 12-24 hours i am waiting for lbc. I can pay this loan back with an interest of 0.005. it can be talked about in further detail upon request. Anyone interest send me a pm or simply post in this thread Grin thank you all !

I will provide this loan, provided .29 LTC collateral.

Because you're so new, trusted escrow (you can choose) will be required.

PM if interested.

dopehero (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 02:20:45 AM

I don't not have the ltc to provide for this i am sorry or in the case i would be interested i can give you my lbc account to hold im not sure if you are will for anything less than ltc for collateral let me know
SlidingHorn

Activity: 196

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 02:29:21 AM

I don't not have the ltc to provide for this i am sorry or in the case i would be interested i can give you my lbc account to hold im not sure if you are will for anything less than ltc for collateral let me know

Any other altcoins?  With such a small amount it's kind of silly to start talking physical items, etc. 

I have no idea what an lbc account is.

dopehero (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 02:35:53 AM

local bitcoins i dont really use altcoins so i have nothing that i can lend for this i guess i was hoping to go on trust but i can understand anyones hesitation as i am not even close to being well known localbitcoins is a service to buy bitcoins on which i have bought and sold just about 2 bitcoins i am only looking for roughly 6 dollar loan but i imagine every amount counts when loaning
DeadwoodDan

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2014, 02:43:27 AM

local bitcoins i dont really use altcoins so i have nothing that i can lend for this i guess i was hoping to go on trust but i can understand anyones hesitation as i am not even close to being well known localbitcoins is a service to buy bitcoins on which i have bought and sold just about 2 bitcoins i am only looking for roughly 6 dollar loan but i imagine every amount counts when loaning

dope hero

when you type a post

can you like hit enter every time you complete a thought

i know you can't handle actual punctuation right now

but this would help

● pre-ICO ANYCOINS ●                   
A tool for raising the value of any crypto currency
● [WHITEPAPER] [FAQ] [BITCOINTALK] [BOUNTY] [GITHUB] [TELEGRAM] [TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] ●
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: