Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:47:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Time frame for Mt GOX  (Read 949 times)
dxkldb (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 02:24:10 AM

Does anyone have any idea how long it will be before Mt GOX fixes its "problem"? I don't have an account there luckily, but I want a general idea of when the prices are going to start rising again. I want to buy something and I'm trying to decide if I should just buy before it completely tanks or if they're going to fix the problem and it will rise again.
Holliday
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1010

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 02:25:17 AM

Does anyone have any idea how long it will be before Mt GOX fixes its "problem"? I don't have an account there luckily, but I want a general idea of when the prices are going to start rising again. I want to buy something and I'm trying to decide if I should just buy before it completely tanks or if they're going to fix the problem and it will rise again.

Gox itself is a problem. It's ran by incompetent fools. I'm sorry to say that but I can't ignore history any longer.

Please don't use Gox.

If you aren't the sole controller of your private keys, you don't have any bitcoins.
tabnk

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 02:34:53 AM

$400 NOW Huh?? at mtgox.com
Calhil

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 03:17:30 AM

Spread is over 20% of the btc price on gox now Cheesy
If this is not a clear sign of market manipulation I dont know what is.

BLC & SKC node: addnode=192.3.171.213
BLC: BcaLHiLk74XXSZdebHQY8b3CaoEBLaPtoV
hgamezoom

Activity: 141

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 03:42:38 AM

Mtgox is unable to give a time table when to fix it.

Or maybe they know, but they will publish it as late as possible in order to buy some cheap coin first.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4256
Merit: 4532

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 03:46:06 AM

no one cares about mtgox prices.. you cant get money or bitcoins out of it. and if you wanted to deposit into it, then you need to wake up!

gox is dead, lets just move on and ignore gox. they have lost all trust and respect so even if they did attempt to open their gates again. no one with any smarts would trust them

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
fcmatt
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 03:46:24 AM

what about bitstamp then? didn't they also suspend withdraws? did they update their users yet?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: