Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 04:09:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hodling requires perseverance  (Read 648 times)
leialdover

Activity: 243
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:57:37 AM

Absolutely. In this kind of market, hodling was never been so easy. Your emotions will be test in here. And perseverance is one thing you should have, i mean strong perseverance. You'll experience lot of greens and lots of reds in here.. In whatever happens, as long as you believe in the project, your perseverance wont be put into waste when the ath comes.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
tranduc2101

Activity: 333
Merit: 10

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:40:14 AM

Yes, it is true that perseverance is the mother of success. One of the toughest thing to do when it comes to crypto, is the ability to hold for long.
I had a discussion with a friend. We decided to hold our tokens, because we had fiat to fall back on peradventure there is any need for it.
Presently, it is a different story, we are now in need of fiat, but all the tokens we presently hold have dumped. If we sell now, we would sell at loss, but getting money without selling is quite difficult.
As a matter of fact, we are seriously deliberating on what to do, yet we kept on telling ourselves that "it's just for a while."
Yes, hold requires persistence. Some people are investing long-term but they are not persistent, so they were very scared when selling Bitcoin or altcoin when prices started to fall. I think that is the most serious mistake for the holder

soname12

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:41:45 AM

I do not think you're right. Sometimes I sell the coin when the price starts falling, and I will wait until the price falls to the lowest level and I will continue to buy. the hold does not have to be persistent to make a profit

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
nickwen

Activity: 261

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:43:59 AM

I think that not only the holder and trader need perseverance. The crypto market is not a suitable market for short-term investment. So we should not worry about holding a potential penny, but the price is not rising. Because maybe a few years later the price of this coin will increase a lot
Greed Dev

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:45:34 AM

There are many people who consider crypto currency as short term investment. Because of this, when the price gets lower, they start panicking and they sell it even if it provides loss. So, for before investing here, knowledge is very important as well as patience. Because holding moneyeveryone needs endurance which will bring success for the future.
I think people who consider cryptocurrency as a short-term investment most of them are a newbie. They invest in this market because they think the crypto market is very easy to make money in the short term. They made a serious mistake when having such thoughts

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Samiliti

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:47:12 AM

I think the same way, of course you need to be psychologically stable and not deviate from the planned course . if you decide to hold then wait no matter what
jack8989

Activity: 331

StartFi

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:48:29 AM

I think that not only the holder and trader need perseverance. The crypto market is not a suitable market for short-term investment. So we should not worry about holding a potential penny, but the price is not rising. Because maybe a few years later the price of this coin will increase a lot

Agree with your comments. Because I've seen so many pennies in the top 10 take a long time to be able to raise prices as today. I knew XRP in 2014, and it has risen sharply in 2017

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Liz D

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 09:50:30 AM

Hodling is not something easy as one can be tempted along the live that's why as an active trader that uses crypto for living, hodling would be hard for such a person. When we talk hodling, it may not be months but we are talking of years in which along the way a lot of things might have happened.
bdc2343

Activity: 296

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:57:16 AM

patience is one of the most important determinants of success or failure in the cryptocurrency market. Because before, I could not make a profit because I did not have the patience. But recently I have learned patience, and I can confidently hold a lot of coins

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
missg23

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:57:32 AM

Holding requires a lot of perseverance because it is not easy.to hold the tokens and wait for the so called perfect time to trade especially for those who make crypto a living. Holding may take a longer time let's say a month or two or even a year.
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 10:03:59 AM

persistence is a difficult thing to do. It will be a lot of temptation to it that certainly makes people don't have the patience to wait for big increases to occur. Indeed if it can hold in a long time it could be the potential yield will be higher. but to be able to do that sometimes the panic could've destroyed it all. so panic is still a serious issue to be faced.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Rollesto

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:14:46 AM

Being optimistic is a tough thing to do if the market is like that. You keep telling yourself that it would be alright, or it would recover again soon but the situation is getting worse. If you badly needed money, then sell. But if you don't, you can still hold.
soooulliv77

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:19:07 AM

Everyone has to decide for himself. If I have the opportunity not to sell coins I will keep them until I reach the goals.

MERITT   P  R  O  T  O  C  O  L   ❱❱    WHITEPAPER
Decentralized Fundraising & Token Issuance

███████   TWITTER               BITCOINTALK               TELEGRAM   ███████
SinRin

Activity: 100

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 10:25:41 AM

I agree that it is very difficult, especially when the market is very large drop and your money is diminishing day by day

Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:26:54 AM

The key to the long-term holding strategy is just buy your coins and then forget about them for however many months or years. So long as you have researched the coins, so you know it is a sound project with a big future, and so long as this isn't money that you might need to withdraw to cover real-world needs, then you can just buy and forget. Checking the markets every day or every hour isn't necessary if you have confidence in your coins and are planning to hold for the long-term.

Alenas2018

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:33:29 AM

Yes, it is true that perseverance is the mother of success. One of the toughest thing to do when it comes to crypto, is the ability to hold for long.
I had a discussion with a friend. We decided to hold our tokens, because we had fiat to fall back on peradventure there is any need for it.
Presently, it is a different story, we are now in need of fiat, but all the tokens we presently hold have dumped. If we sell now, we would sell at loss, but getting money without selling is quite difficult.
As a matter of fact, we are seriously deliberating on what to do, yet we kept on telling ourselves that "it's just for a while."
Big profits gains from good patience. you need a good strategy and analysis frome time to time. being optimistic can be a good distraction while waiting
PadliDamaso

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:35:29 AM

Holding requires perseverance indeed but you must only hold the right one. Holding the wrong one would even give you more loses and will just stress you out.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:39:08 AM

Being optimistic is a tough thing to do if the market is like that. You keep telling yourself that it would be alright, or it would recover again soon but the situation is getting worse. If you badly needed money, then sell. But if you don't, you can still hold.

if you find that in situations like this quite often then it means that you are not trading or investing in altcoins. you are in fact gambling because this is the attitude of a gambler not an experienced trader. a gambler doesn't know what is happening to him, he keeps losing money  but tells himself things are OK and will look at at some point while continuing to lose money.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
rassvetalirozy

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:41:55 AM

Buying cryptography at a high price, and counting on increasing profits in a fast mode. Very big mistake .
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:45:23 AM

HODLING! is kinda boring process but sometimes its profitable in the long term so its and individual choices just keep going until the desired results was reach for me i rather choose day trading because of the thrilling and challenges i want to conquer specially when reaching a goal in the form of "PROFIT"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: