Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 10:34:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Predicting a real rise in 2nd half of 2018  (Read 705 times)
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:28:57 PM

same month last year the price of bitcoin was around $2000+ it fluctuates around that now the comparison for the current month $7400 and counting although the price reduction was almost 70% from the ATH last year it doesn't fall from the former price last year which is the quite good development from the investors and the adopters, don't take the predictions seriously any unpredictable events and price turnarounds might happen on the track.

fanBit101

Activity: 228
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:11:10 PM

Market capitalization has fluctuated in a rapidly rising trend (recovery). With a lot of happenings and positive news from countries around the world. I confidently predict that market capitalization will triple by the end of the year and bitcoin> 20k is no exception.
gracer88

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:18:55 PM

I am also waiting for the market to turn around and it seems to me that it will happen in August-September 2018.
I see that now many coins are on the bottom and regret that now there is no free money to buy coins.

electron-coin

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:28:27 PM

Yes, now we see some signals that indicate at reversal. This is the figure TA  head and shoulders, the withdrawing money from the altcoins and the growth of bitcoin dominance in the market. I don't know what will happen in the coming weeks, but I hope that this is not a new trap. I believe that the trend reversal began.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
abokhalel2

Activity: 233

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:17:58 PM

Everything can happen on the 2nd half of this year, the real question is, will it be another bear market? or just another bull market? It is a  very difficult question, and it is impossible to predict which one of them will be the answer
2Pac

Activity: 749
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:30:07 PM

The truth is if whales want it to go up it will go down, if they want it to go down it will go down. The market is controlled by few big names.
livingfree

Activity: 2842
Merit: 578

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:57:07 PM

What I know is if you are holding 100 BTC that's isn't enough for you to be a whale but a thousand BTC will do.

Those who are experienced, we/they already know and realized that half of the year was the best time to buy and to not sell.

And to those that are panicking and fearing that bitcoin will mostly go to $1k or zero they are no experienced at all so that's why they are panic selling.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:15:28 PM

Everything can happen on the 2nd half of this year, the real question is, will it be another bear market? or just another bull market? It is a  very difficult question, and it is impossible to predict which one of them will be the answer

A lot of things can happen actually in this coming months. That is hard to answer if this is another bear or bull market but you know I am still positive market can rise this year.
MRlong

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:24:06 PM

The values of the cryptocurrency market in the second half of 2018 to the present is quite bleak when the exchange rate is rising, although the market rate is always rising. Exchange rates can only really increase as demand for investment rises rapidly by Q4 2018. Wait for the bull market at the end of the year, so invest now.
Sanu Simon

Activity: 215
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:25:10 PM

The real rise in the value of bitcoin is expected to take place by the second half of the year 2018, but to our bad with more regulations the targeted growth didn't got initiated. Now by the third quarter of the year the true growth has got initiated and the same will reach much higher value by the end of the year.
clololck

Activity: 459

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:08:47 AM

I agree with you that the second half of the year is not just an actual increase. I think Bitcoin will exceed $100 million in August. You can refer to my point of view.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:41:28 AM

it seems like the price starts to recover and the rise in bitcoin prices will occur when the end of the year because it has become a tradition when the end of the year must price will rise in price and will make a lot of people who get a lot of profits.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:55:07 AM

The values of the cryptocurrency market in the second half of 2018 to the present is quite bleak when the exchange rate is rising, although the market rate is always rising. Exchange rates can only really increase as demand for investment rises rapidly by Q4 2018. Wait for the bull market at the end of the year, so invest now.
Well, that is a thing I am also following but not a strategy I just want to completely rely on when it comes to the cryptocurrency space. How we can be sure that market will find up trend from here for the rest of the months of this year. No one can predict that. Hence, there is always a risk hence playing small and widely may help anyone.

I mean that you may think you are buying low, but there could actually be further low in the market you are not seeing which is one reason why one should be careful not to end up catching the best price but waiting for the market to develop rather than gambling and also knowing exactly what to look out for before getting into a market.
Davil (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:50:22 PM

it seems like the price starts to recover and the rise in bitcoin prices will occur when the end of the year because it has become a tradition when the end of the year must price will rise in price and will make a lot of people who get a lot of profits.

It seems that it's just started  Smiley if the price continues to grow at this pace we can break the 10k resistance sooner than expected!!!

Still cautious, but things are looking good since I created this thread at 6k a couple weeks ago.
Filicius

Activity: 424
Merit: 75

TalkImg.com - Image hosting for BitcoinTalk

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:44:21 PM

It seems it has stopped in the 8k+ level, let's hope it doesn't fall again.

Sideways for some time while an altseason would be great. Pumping to 10k+ and pushing the alts with it would be awesome too. Quite optimistic, 2nd half of the year has just started and the trend seems positive to me.

WWW.TALKIMG.COM | Image hosting for BitcoinTalk | Official Topic
Davil (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:56:43 PM

Many people are calling for the 10k, I'll be quite happy if I see the Vegeta memes again soon  Smiley and then altseason, but a real one, not the 20% max altseason we've seen in the last months.

My bags are filled: come on!  Wink
blacktux88

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 03:13:46 PM

yould be a heaven sign if btc will try a second time to get listen at the boerse
that will be a wait to be more stable for the normal market and normal people.
does anybody think altcoins will go with btc ?

Davil (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:21:12 PM

yould be a heaven sign if btc will try a second time to get listen at the boerse
that will be a wait to be more stable for the normal market and normal people.
does anybody think altcoins will go with btc ?

Mmmmmm it seemed the last days that altcoins are decoupling from btc, if waters cool down they will go back following the trend dictated by the BTC but if volume increases and new money flows into the market cap we could see an altseason regardless what the price of bitcoin does.
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:27:05 PM

I also think that it is a good time to invest in cryptocurrency because it will recover in Q4 2018. If cryptocurrency continues to fall as deep as 2018, investor confidence It will not be available anymore and it will be very difficult for this market to grow again as at the end of 2017.

luciferon

Activity: 159

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:20:55 AM

The same is true of my prediction. The overall cryptocurrency is definitely going up, but the market is not necessarily beyond last year. If it can surpass at least 50%. hope so.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: