Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:46:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Predicting a real rise in 2nd half of 2018  (Read 705 times)
dragone

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:02:46 AM

The values of the cryptocurrency market in the second half of 2018 to the present is quite bleak when the exchange rate is rising, although the market rate is always rising. Exchange rates can only really increase as demand for investment rises rapidly by Q4 2018. Wait for the bull market at the end of the year, so invest now.
I also think that it is a good time to invest in cryptocurrency because it will recover in Q4 2018. If cryptocurrency continues to fall as deep as 2018, investor confidence It will not be available anymore and it will be very difficult for this market to grow again as at the end of 2017.
When people using word "recover" I usually remeber BTC price in 2014 and if someone knew for sure, that BTC will costs about 8000$ and people in 2018 will thinking that market "will recover" to the 20000$ for BTC like in december 2017 they sold all their property and bought all that they can in 2014-2017 years. No one can know what will happen tomorrow for 100% .
AAlex48

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:20:20 AM

Many famous personalities in the cryptomir predict a fairly high price by the end of the year, I think they are not difficult to raise it.
dollurs

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:38:18 PM

Personally I think that now the market is in over sold condition. Two major currencies, ETH and BTC have started going up from the support levels. Half of the year has passed now. Like what happened in late 2017 I think now the price will start to go up. I don't wish the price too much. It is enough if the price pass or come to last high levels.
bird17

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:40:09 PM

before the reversal of the trend is still far away, perhaps in the autumn it will be possible to talk about this, the market needs positive news
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:44:20 PM

This bull run has taken a lot longer than I originally thought it would.  Oh well, it pays off to be patient.  Most experts are still predicting a 50k+ bitcoin by the end of this year so don't be too sad.

It is a very high target that bitcoin hit 50k+ by the end of this year, but we do not need to forget that the rise to the recent all time high of 20k was in three weeks. There can happen a lot of things so I hope that we see a new ATH.
$50k may not be really a high target as market has turned into up trend in last few days. The thing is that people expect something huge in the short term, but they do not know that technically there are something’s that are not just possible unless of course the market reacts to a very strong news that brought about huge demand for the space and mass adoption which could actually see us get the sell-walls squashed to the upper side and even tend to increase the FOMO rate as well.

I am also expecting prices to stay positive in coming days of this second half of the year which may land bitcoin market into half of $100k zones too. It may sound unrealistic as per current price levels but probably possible by considering the magics we have experienced in late 2017.
BattleZeo

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:02:31 PM

When people using word "recover" I usually remeber BTC price in 2014 and if someone knew for sure, that BTC will costs about 8000$ and people in 2018 will thinking that market "will recover" to the 20000$ for BTC like in december 2017 they sold all their property and bought all that they can in 2014-2017 years. No one can know what will happen tomorrow for 100% .
they use recover because they miss moving-up train and when the open the exchange and see the market red again and start to cry : so bearish. You can find out this kind of posts so many.

maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:40:34 PM

Fluctuations is the nature of crypto currencies. Thus think twice before investing into any crypto currencies. But you can trust crypto currencies than any other business tracks. Yes when the price of the coins are less, make use of the opportunity to buy as many coins as you can. Get into coinmarketcap.com and find out the best coins with its past growth trend. Obviously there would be ups and downs. You have to be so patience. The second half is expected to better then the first half of 2018. Those who bought coins between February 2018 to till date, are going to experience a good turn over by November 2018 if the coins are held now.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
Brivwe

Activity: 182
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:34:14 AM

I've seen many threads asking whether there won't be any bull run in 2018, when the right time to buy, predictions for two years...

I really think that we're heading to a trend reversal in the next weeks and months. I agree that the market was totally overbought on January, but I think too that it's oversold right now. So many dumpers have been selling low their coins to whales and they're so concentrated right now, that in any moment they will trigger the market with a big green dildo or some really bullish news and everyone will go on a frenzy like last year's FOMO.

Just take a look at the distribution of the coins: https://bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-bitcoin-addresses.html

For example, for Bitcoin, the 90% of all the addresses hold nowadays just the 3% of all the coins. Another fact is that almost 90% of the Bitcoins are in addresses of 10 or more BTCs, and these real sharks/whales with 100+ BTCs are accumulating more and more.

Is everybody selling out on fear of cryptos going to zero and not realising that now is the moment to buy and not to sell?

What do you think? Do you agree with the predictions?

I also think that this is indeed a game deliberately made by whales who are eager to multiply their bitcoin by buying it for a low price by exploiting panic from other coin holders
very difficult to predict the current price of crypto and so now only altcoin prices and crypto market prices have not been back then I am sure in the year 2018 is all goodwill and can be profitable again because many are waiting for the price Altcoin and the market back stable

Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:40:05 AM

I've seen many threads asking whether there won't be any bull run in 2018, when the right time to buy, predictions for two years...

I really think that we're heading to a trend reversal in the next weeks and months. I agree that the market was totally overbought on January, but I think too that it's oversold right now. So many dumpers have been selling low their coins to whales and they're so concentrated right now, that in any moment they will trigger the market with a big green dildo or some really bullish news and everyone will go on a frenzy like last year's FOMO.

Just take a look at the distribution of the coins: https://bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-bitcoin-addresses.html

For example, for Bitcoin, the 90% of all the addresses hold nowadays just the 3% of all the coins. Another fact is that almost 90% of the Bitcoins are in addresses of 10 or more BTCs, and these real sharks/whales with 100+ BTCs are accumulating more and more.

Is everybody selling out on fear of cryptos going to zero and not realising that now is the moment to buy and not to sell?

Another bull run is actually around the corner and we should expect to begin to see this from next month and this time around I think bitcoin may touch $10,000 before end of the first week of August as people will be buying ahead of ETF approval by the sec.
Coinseeker22

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:12:19 AM

A mans lost is another mans wealth as they say. With what you hve said about the FOMO it could be the reason why we have weak hands no who invested last year. And i hve to agree with your opinion about the reversal. Chart and analysis shiws the same idea.

--- WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:28:59 AM

it seems that the prediction is that prices will rise in price again as it did at the end of last year and hopefully this prediction is true and can provide fresh air for traders who are stuck at very expensive prices.
ztto

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:43:01 AM

A real  and huge rise is coming exactly when it’s hard or impossible to predict but that is coming is for sure . The best Advice is to pick up as many coins and fill up your little bag have patience and enjoy the ride to financial freedom  .

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Davil (OP)

Merit: 14

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:04:57 PM

After the dumps of the last two days it's normal to be a bit scared but cryptos won't go all the way up without little consolidations, will they? I really hope we all are in the correct boat and that we'll enjoy the good news soon: patience and courage should be rewarded.

Recapitulating, today July ends, and for the bitcoin the graphic is really promising compared with the last months. Let's wait for more upwards price action, and pray for an altseason.
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:30:53 PM

A real  and huge rise is coming exactly when it’s hard or impossible to predict but that is coming is for sure . The best Advice is to pick up as many coins and fill up your little bag have patience and enjoy the ride to financial freedom  .
I would not make funny conclusions soon, especially when, after a two-week rise in the price of the crypto currency, another recession occurred again. The difference in the price for Bitcoin from 8,250 dollars to 7,750 dollars is a tangible subsidence of the market. Proceeding from this, I would not raise the topic of the new positive market trend to date.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:51:01 PM

We saw a small recovery in July but it is still too soon to know if this is the start of a new trend or if things are going back to normal and the price will decrease, but you are right if we take a look at the whales, the whales are not selling their coins they are accumulating more and more while those that invested at the end of the previous year keep selling for very low prices.
Davil (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:57:34 AM

Let's wait and see what happen in the next month.

- On August the 10th there may be the decision on the approval or denial of the VanEck SolidX Bitcoin Trust's ETF.

- On September the 15th two from GraniteShares (Bitcoin ETF and Short Bitcoin ETF).

- On September the 21st four from Direxion Daily (1.25x Bull, 1.5x Bull, 2x Bull, 1x Bear and 2x Bear).[/li][/list]

Let's keep fingers crossed.
mobilezz

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:31:00 AM

There is no point in predicting, and the market will return to green by autumn is a fact. And the capitalization should double, then the prices will be a bit like the actual display of affairs in the market. In the meantime, we are all filled with constant corrections.

NOTORIOUST1

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:02:51 PM

Yes i think prices will be on the up come Q4 2018 but i don't think it will be as crazy as the 2017 bull market it will basically take longer to get there .
this is a great article that explains why the start of Bitcoin’s next bull market will be more subdued than the bull market of 2017.
https://medium.com/@cryptocreddy/bitcoin-bull-market-considerations-de3aa0b57029
RoooooR
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:12:43 PM

I am really positive that what happened last year will be happening again this year, what we can do is to wait for this Ghost month to end. And also for those Cryptocurrency Regulation to be finalized, With that i believe there will be no hindrance at all and those Crypto Haters will be shutdown once for all for sure.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
I Like Bitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:19:49 PM

Yes, Many experts predict a price increase in the crypto market at the end of this year. I also tend to this opinion. I think very soon the market will revive, and prices will go up.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: