Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:59:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who are the bounty managers and what is their job?  (Read 207 times)
beden127 (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:15:40 PM

I read many time about bounty managers here. Who are they, why projects need of their services?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Valay9836

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:44:41 AM

It's like any of the Svir activities . they are for counting control and so on . They are in control of your honesty and responsibility.
Surrapatt

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:49:01 AM

if the project does not use the service manager it will be difficult to make a good promotion, so a successful project that is often a promotion in various services.
hewbrowden

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:13:04 AM

I read many time about bounty managers here. Who are they, why projects need of their services?
The main task of Bounty managers is to fill all the tables and check the reports of Bounty hunters. The purpose of such people is to successfully execute a Bounty campaign or they will not receive a salary.
Nanot

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:17:57 AM

Every bounty project have thier own manegers since managers are on the screen name only .maybe it depends on thier reason. We need manager yo manage the project and monitoring every investments or any transactions behind the bounty project to maintain the orders of parts that deala also to success.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:23:59 AM

They are the ones who check your posts, updating the hunters about the status of the campaign. They are responsible if the distribution takes too long. aside from the things that I mentioned, I don't know what are the other things they are doing for the campaign. but I'm pretty sure that they are the busy ones.

Byzantium101

Activity: 249
Merit: 13

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:19:48 PM

The bounty managers organise and control the bounty campaigns. It is very important that a campaigns is managed properly and does not get scammers in the members.

hisyam_fathoni

Activity: 331

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:24:28 PM

According to me a lot of the owner of the program too busy or amateur in the world crypto. Finally the owner of the program hired a bounty manager to make a project to promote the program.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:26:22 PM

their job seems to mainly consist of driving this forum into the ground with the mindless crap they foster. how anyone can make any sense of the bounty section here is beyond me. surely only bots can do it. it certainly seems like nothing but bots who post.
trrewqs

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:08:19 AM

Bounty manager - these are people who put out the rules of the bounty campaign and check your reports. Why bounty manager project? Because the project does not have enough people to carry out actions bounty manager

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  May 1st   ●
mastersay

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 07:54:11 AM

The bounty managers are the in charge of facilitating the ico bounty campaign. Some of the ico didn't have a person in charge to facilitate a bounty campaign, so they hired a bounty manager, its main job is to launch a bounty campaign, facilitates, and verified entries submitted by the bounty hunters and in exchange the ico team will reward the bounty manager for its service.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
itsik78

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:07:53 AM

Work bounty manager is to maintain and fill all the tables. Each member of the bounty submits a table to participate in the bounty. The task of the bounty manager is to bring all the participants into a single table.
A company allocates a certain budget to the bounty. At the end of the ICO, when the budget is finally determined, the bounty manager distributes the allocated budget and divides it into all participants, depending on the degree of participation in the bounty. Also the bounty manager checks all the reports of the baudy participants, keeps track of whether they fulfill all obligations, whether they do everything right, do not muhlyuyut. In general, it exercises strict control and accounting.
The goal of any bounty manager is to ensure that the bounty company is conducted most effectively.
Slimztee

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:14:52 AM

Bounty managers do the job organizing the promotion of an ICO by way of organizing different tasks on varying platforms such as Bitcointalk, Twitter, Facebook, Medium, Steemit, etc. Without them it will be difficult for the devs of a project to combine the work of furthering the course of the project and managing the promotion campaigns. This is why serious projects hire bounty managers.
Sylvial

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:18:06 AM

They organize the promotional activities of an ICO, from conception till the end of the ICO. They help to count stakes on different participation levels and ensure everyone gets paid. They are very important in the crypto world
CryptoDamon

Activity: 99
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:21:46 AM

Bounty managers play a vital role in promoting the name of the company. The main duty of a bounty manager is to find the appropriate participants that has the full potential and capabilities to promote and spread the word out about the purpose of the project. It's their job to maintain appropriate promotions in social medias. They have the right to deny or approve any applicants within the duration of the ICO. A good bounty manager examines every work done by bounty hunters and checks eligibility of the social media accounts of applicants making sure that the ICO that he is managing will have great success and invite more investors to fund the project.
somtandon2015
Copper Member

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:22:01 AM

Bounty Manager is the incharge of the ICO bounty campaign.its main job is to launch a bounty campaign,verified entries submitted by the bounty hunters,check posts submitted by the bounty huntets,updating the bounty huntets about the status of the campaign and bounty manager is the responisible person for token distribution.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:23:03 AM

Bounty manager is a person who managed and checked the work result of the bounty hunters
The project need this because if there no bounty manager, the bounty will be such a chaos
Yaminat

Activity: 537

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:42:29 AM

you can also add that in addition to the duties that the bounty manager performs, he is also a kind of reference for bounty hunters in determining the trustworthiness of the project team. Some of my friends sometimes do not even read the meaning of the project, but simply follow the bounty manager who likes them! ))

Mohamme

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:43:36 AM

The bounty manager will develop a promotion plan for the ICO project and maintain the plan.
Then they need to keep a weekly count of people's bets and violations. Grin

crazybtrade

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:46:22 AM

Not all projects need managers to run a bounty program. Many projects lead them on their own. But there are those who use the services of managers from this forum. The manager fully controls the work of bauntalists. It monitors compliance with the rules and the fulfillment of tasks.

• T I M E  A S  A N  E X P E R I E N C E •
  $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED  
              ▓▓▓▓
            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓ ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓