Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:23:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there manipulation of sharks ?  (Read 2185 times)
boyknightvn (OP)

Activity: 225
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:30:01 PM

I feel that sharks (Big traders) haven't collect enough Bitcoins. You can see that there were scandals when Bitcoin price rose. The scandals were exchanges hacked, China suppressed Crypto, etc whenever Bitcoin price up.
It's not a good news for Bitcoin and prevent price rise but it still rising, is this a signal that Bitcoin coming back ?
How do you think about it ?. I want to know your opinion Smiley.
Thank you Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
First77

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:04:24 PM

HSBC was involved in $100,000,000,000 money laundering in 2015. Price manipulation at the highest level in possible.

Huge amounts of money can be sent for illegal activities.
boyknightvn (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:40:27 AM

HSBC was involved in $100,000,000,000 money laundering in 2015. Price manipulation at the highest level in possible.

So in your opinion how it affect Bitcoin and Cryptocurrecy market ?, It make Cryptocurrency price rise or make they are prevented by government ?.
I want to know all of your opinion to gain experience and lesson in this market
Thank you Smiley
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:44:01 AM

We all wanted to believe that the peak price of Bitcoin is a normal event, but then again it is not. That huge spike is fluke and the correction after it is to be expected. I mean besides the spike, we had countries banning crytpo currencies at the same time so that really is a blow for the market. But if you do follow the trends you will see that by the next month we'll see a bull market.

Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:45:33 AM

So in your opinion how it affect Bitcoin and Cryptocurrecy market ?, It make Cryptocurrency price rise or make they are prevented by government ?.
I want to know all of your opinion to gain experience and lesson in this market
Thank you Smiley
If this big capitalist or traders in which we called (whales not sharks)holds more than 100,000 or more bitcoins and all of the sudden withdrawn all of the coins and converted into fiats for sure price of the said coin will drastically drops and the whole market will suffer as all the altcoins uses blockchain platform for their operations thats how can this affect the market
KyoNitro

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 03:53:38 AM

Yes, if believe BITCOIN can destroy banks and fiat 'cash' monopoly than YES.

They don't want more and more people join this train as they join price will increase and new people also buy and use BITCOIN.

if they maintain the rate under $10,000 than there is a chance people will start losing interest and this market will become small and very few believers will use BITCOIN  like e wallets, paytm or other.(BTC IS BETTER, its just a example)

people forget a lot and soon they realize BITCOIN is better and easy they will start using it and in this internet era its fuc****g possible.
MasterChambers

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:03:53 AM

i think it is the best  answer and its legit. its possible and the global market is in trillions yet crypto market is $250 Billion, simply means we are just watching whats next.

NICE ANSWER

BTC
owmivmen

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:23:53 AM

we wait until new investors come to buy bitcoin with large quantities. crypto will definitely grow in every year. it just takes time and patience to hold a coin.
tonyvo2017

Activity: 526
Merit: 10

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:46:28 AM

I feel that sharks (Big traders) haven't collect enough Bitcoins. You can see that there were scandals when Bitcoin price rose. The scandals were exchanges hacked, China suppressed Crypto, etc whenever Bitcoin price up.
It's not a good news for Bitcoin and prevent price rise but it still rising, is this a signal that Bitcoin coming back ?
Thank you Smiley

I think it's still a trap for thirsty whales. We should be careful with its strategies. I am glad the market is recovering but it is still being manipulated by whales. This is not the time for whale markets to rise, wait in Q4.

nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:45:54 AM

Thank you Smiley

Yep, those whales are sure holding Bitcoin to go up. They intend to accumulate more before they let Bitcoin go up again. Those greedy devils, but I do admire them.
Dimon8

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:58:36 AM

I think - yes, sharks manipulate and manage the market of crypto-currencies. But who are they "sharks"? Are these individuals? state? or corporations?
pimkobai

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:20:12 AM

I believed so and I think that whale investors are partly responsible for the manipulation of bitcoin and other altcoins. For some people that do panic selling, whales will then buy more btc and alts during the bear market and will continue holding until price recovers again. This is how these whales earn much greater profit.
Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:59:55 AM

Thank you Smiley

I think it's still a trap for thirsty whales. We should be careful with its strategies. I am glad the market is recovering but it is still being manipulated by whales. This is not the time for whale markets to rise, wait in Q4.

Well for me Q3 is start of bull run like market is preparing for something big so if we see some corrections then nothing to worry and instead let's just full our bags and when Q4 comes all our wallets will boom as our profit will overflow. Honestly, I missed those days that everything is upsurge and I can't wait that day to come.

Eind

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:33:29 AM

I guess Bitcoins fever is over.
But as usual, Old players out. New investor in.
There are many peoples wanna buy Bitcoin at lower price.
Too bad that China Banned Crypto, China has a large market.
Lets hope for the best.
patarfweefwee

Merit: 14

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:41:34 AM

I'd like to say no but the unregulated nature of the market in Bitcoin makes it hard to say no. Plus, it is also decentralized meaning anyone could buy a ton and everybody's purchases affects the price. I just hope we regulate cryoto currency so things like price manioukation wouldn't be a problem for us small time investors

bololord

Merit: 101

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:49:41 AM

Thank you Smiley

of course theres a lot of manipulation in cryptocurrency because they have a power to control the value of all cryptocurrency so this is sad  to know whales or shark is the one who gets a lot of money so i can say its more rich people become more rich and thers a lot of poor people become more poor because they invest or enter in the world of crypto that didnt have any knowledge.
Andrej Peiboski

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:15:42 AM

It is clear that - especially in a period of low volume like this - speculations of sharks and whales have a very heavy influence on price.
On the other hand, there are good reasons to believe that the trend will reverse towards the autumn, so - unless you do day trading - I would not worry too much.

boyknightvn (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:48:58 PM

Thank you Smiley

If all of you said yes, so why not we buy Bitcoin (follow the whales). I think this price is very low and it will not fall, in this price the sellers don't ready to sell. If you wait in Q4, do you afraid you are so late for a low price ?
I guess Bitcoins fever is over.
But as usual, Old players out. New investor in.
There are many peoples wanna buy Bitcoin at lower price.
Too bad that China Banned Crypto, China has a large market.
Lets hope for the best.
Yes, this is a bad news for Crypto market, after this news, the Bitcoin price immediately fall, Is this the rumor of whales Huh
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 05:50:58 PM

That is not just the reason I guess but there are many more than that. The thing is, these kind of events are always there and they will keep coming in bitcoin's growth. However, currently thats the not the reason or its been long time now that those hacks have happened. The current period is all different, this is just bitcoin is not getting proper throughput and it is trying to go above safe line but its failing. There should have been the strong support level at 6.5K USD but everything failed. The reason is different and need to see more updates.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

boyknightvn (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:15:25 AM

That is not just the reason I guess but there are many more than that. The thing is, these kind of events are always there and they will keep coming in bitcoin's growth. However, currently thats the not the reason or its been long time now that those hacks have happened. The current period is all different, this is just bitcoin is not getting proper throughput and it is trying to go above safe line but its failing. There should have been the strong support level at 6.5K USD but everything failed. The reason is different and need to see more updates.
Okay, thanks for your comment, I checked chart and i agree with you, need more updates and signals to make our precision. This market is difficult huh ?  Grin.

P/s: How do you think Bitcoin price in WEX is higher 1000 USD than Coinmarketcap ?. There is also a news sail that hashrate increase strongly ?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: