Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:03:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: News about Litecoin  (Read 61 times)
orions.belt19 (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:39:53 PM

Litecoin & Token Pay have partnered to buy a stake in German bank, WEG Bank AG.

Right now it's only 9.9% stake with options to purchase an additional 90% pending regulatory approval.

See full details here - https://www.tokenpay.com/litecoin

What do you think about this move made? Cryptocurrency is now starting to buy Banks?
kworrom

Activity: 714
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:43:56 PM

I'll tell you one secret - Litecoin is a dead currency, it's unlikely that it will ever be able to rise. So do not even bother about it.  Undecided Undecided
Nalbo

Activity: 870
Merit: 125

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:46:07 PM

I'll tell you one secret - Litecoin is a dead currency, it's unlikely that it will ever be able to rise. So do not even bother about it.  Undecided Undecided

Yes. It's difficult for Litecoin to have a better rise than Bitcoin.
And there are some whales that are spreading rumors of Litecoin going over 4 digit price. That may be possible but only when bitcoin crosses 6 digits.
jfederkins

Activity: 296
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:37:55 AM

Litecoin seems to be a good developing altcoin now, but as I have said early, I do not see LTC like strong alternative cryptocurrecny which could beat so strong altcoins like ETH and EOS.
bitcoinbuyer

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:56:17 AM

Litecoin was my favorite altcoin not so far but now I'm not sure in its future despite on its current trends. I don't believe in it at all now and I support EOS and Ripple.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
alexzorgo

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:15:25 PM

I think it is a very interesting precedent and long-awaited in the cryptocurrency market.
Two types of economies: centralized and decentralized, should try to cross and produce analogues of products and services of their main opponents according to all canons of the world of Finance.
In this case, it is better than to sit and obediently wait for the regulator's permission to use classical financial instruments and institutions.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: