Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:39:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dont fall for Marks strategy. Read b4 making any trade decision.  (Read 4999 times)
seriouscoin (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 03:44:15 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2014, 04:41:06 AM by seriouscoin

Call it tin foil hats or whatever you like but the only one thats SURE to have benefits from this crash is Marks and his associates.

They terminate all withdrawals (btc/fiat), so now they can control the crash on their exchange.

As such, they will keep pushing down the price of their GOX btc and buy it up while selling them on other exchanges. They will keep doing it until your btc fund is practically worth nothing and they can happily allow you to withdraw your coins.

The question is..... are you their pigs getting slaughtered?

Edit: ALSO THE FACT THAT THEY STILL ALLOW BTC DEPOSIT does mean their slaughter house opens for pigs!!!
Lucky Cris

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 03:46:14 AM

Interesting. Is there any exchange that hasn't suspended withdrawals?

Ibian
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 03:47:21 AM

Kraken. Super tiny volume, but it works.

Look inside yourself, and you will see that you are the bubble.
CryptoNames

Activity: 423

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2014, 03:47:33 AM

"I might have manipulated the markets just a little bit....."

smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 03:48:48 AM

Call it tin foil hats or whatever you like but the only one thats SURE to have benefits from this crash is Marks and his associates.

They terminate all withdrawals (btc/fiat), so now they can control the crash on their exchange.

As such, they will keep pushing down the price of their GOX btc and buy it up while selling them on other exchanges. They will keep doing it until your btc fund is practically worth nothing and they can happily to allow you to withdraw your coins.

Will it matter if nobody ever gets their bitcoins back? What would price mean then?

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

seriouscoin (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 03:51:04 AM

As such, they will keep pushing down the price of their GOX btc and buy it up while selling them on other exchanges. They will keep doing it until your btc fund is practically worth nothing and they can happily to allow you to withdraw your coins.

Will it matter if nobody ever gets their bitcoins back? What would price mean then?

Exactly.... but they effectively reduce their liability significantly. Pigs will sell their coins (hoping to ride the waves or just panic). Their 40000btc IOU will be worth alot less. They dont want to go to jail after all. A scheme to be legally rich.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 04:07:36 AM

lots of newer exchanges, ie built from the ground up by pros, are withdrawing just fine. unfortunately they tend to have tiny volumes for now
theonewhowaskazu

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 04:13:40 AM

Edit: ALSO THE FACT THAT THEY STILL ALLOW BTC DEPOSIT does mean their slaughter house opens for pigs!!!

This theory makes so much sense it isn't funny. What IS funny, however, is what will happen to the BTC/USD price when BTC withdraws open.

PirateHatForTea

Activity: 181
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 04:38:09 AM

This theory makes so much sense it isn't funny. What IS funny, however, is what will happen to the BTC/USD price *if* BTC withdraws open.

FTFY

Unlevereged financial instruments acting as a store of value that fluctuate 50% within 10 minutes is perfectly acceptable. I think it should be offered in IRA form to soon to be retirees.
theonewhowaskazu

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 04:52:06 AM

This theory makes so much sense it isn't funny. What IS funny, however, is what will happen to the BTC/USD price *if* BTC withdraws open.

FTFY

You dont think that once BTC has crashed to $1 on their site they'll just all they need up and open withdraws? lol.

seriouscoin (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 04:55:34 AM

lots of newer exchanges, ie built from the ground up by pros, are withdrawing just fine. unfortunately they tend to have tiny volumes for now

Simply just a matter of time, when funding and investors with banking connection come in.

Meanwhile, the pigs are still getting slaughtered by Marks. They however insist on making threads with subject " This is the end" " Bitcoin is done"
gog1

Activity: 756

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 06:00:59 AM

Kraken. Super tiny volume, but it works.

what's the situation at btc-e?
Barek

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 06:10:39 AM

what's the situation at btc-e?

Withdrawals work.
xchrix

Activity: 905
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 06:27:24 AM

this is why i have removed mtgox from cryptocoincharts.info ! the price on mtgox is not a bitcoin price. its something completely different. nobody should bother about the prices on mtgox. but i guess pigs are stupid and all exchanges follow the downtrend
darkmule
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 06:34:50 AM

I got USD from a Coinbase withdrawal yesterday, but the ACH was already in the pipeline before this news.  Considering they use Bitstamp, which has in fact suspended withdrawals temporarily, I'm not sure what would happen now.

I'm certainly not selling at this depressed price like some Nervous Nellies.

I'm actually kind of bummed my cash flow situation is such I can't buy some right now.  My position is definitely long-term hold, though.
F-bernanke

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 06:52:30 AM

this is why i have removed mtgox from cryptocoincharts.info ! the price on mtgox is not a bitcoin price. its something completely different. nobody should bother about the prices on mtgox. but i guess pigs are stupid and all exchanges follow the downtrend

+1

We need to get gox out of the way, people are trading fiction goxbux and goxBTC, and go in goxbux because they think they have a bigger chance of recovering it.

It seems that Mark is working on BTC withdrawals, watch the price shoot to 1K as soon as BTC withdrawals work...
darkmule
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 07:03:45 AM

While I am glad more and more sites are doing this, I have been perturbed for some time that the bogus prices on Gox have been taken seriously.  I hope more care is taken in the future as to which exchanges are included in indices.  Nobody seemed to have any problem with Gox's fictional prices when they were bringing up the average.
seriouscoin (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 07:06:35 AM

While I am glad more and more sites are doing this, I have been perturbed for some time that the bogus prices on Gox have been taken seriously.  I hope more care is taken in the future as to which exchanges are included in indices.  Nobody seemed to have any problem with Gox's fictional prices when they were bringing up the average.

Because pigs are greedy. And greed destroy great things.

I'm sure these pigs think they can beat the manipulated market by riding the waves. Just look at all the cheering for lower price in this section...... while forgetting its a zero sum game and who has a upper hand? Well our mighty Mark, of course.
podyx
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1035

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 07:16:24 AM

"I might have manipulated the markets just a little bit....."

LMAO
Bitcoin_is_here_to_stay

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 07:22:16 AM

+1

We need to get gox out of the way, people are trading fiction goxbux and goxBTC, and go in goxbux because they think they have a bigger chance of recovering it.

It seems that Mark is working on BTC withdrawals, watch the price shoot to 1K as soon as BTC withdrawals work...

I was wondering it - it is not possible to withdrawn either btc or usd from Mt Gox? Initially i thought the problem was only with withdrawing btc and that that is why ppl were so desperately selling them ...
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: