Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:53:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitWinEx - Exchange that guarantees asset price growth  (Read 511 times)
simple_calculations

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:38:13 AM

So, its better to buy coins at the initial price? Since the price is guaranteed to grow anyway.
I guess, it doesnt matter, which coin you buy, you get a profit from selling it. the price is set by the smart contract and it grows every time somebone buys the coin.
fant124

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:44:04 AM

>buy back coins at the maximum price.

I dont get it. Does it mean, I repurchase a coin that has been bought from me? Or who's buying back what?
When the coin is at the top price, its bought by the platform itself. I guess, just to guarantee a profit margin for every user.

Except the coin is picked at random, so it could be a while before the last holder gets any return from that.
Taras2017

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:49:59 AM

I dont get it. Does it mean, I repurchase a coin that has been bought from me? Or who's buying back what?
When the coin is at the top price, its bought by the platform itself. I guess, just to guarantee a profit margin for every user.

Except the coin is picked at random, so it could be a while before the last holder gets any return from that.
sounds like there could be a situation where some coin can be not bought out at all
fant124

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:52:54 AM

sounds like there could be a situation where some coin can be not bought out at all

Eh... The law of averages says, its inevitable. But again, it could take a while, depending on what kinda RNG are they using.
BitWinEx (OP)

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:17:47 AM

I believe BitWinEX is decentralized exchange where we can but and sell cryptocurrencies with it's own features and benefits. Will there your own token/coins released by this exchange in the future ? I visited the website, but unfortunatelly not much informations I can get from there or even a whitepaper regarding to this project.
Hello! The BitWinEx Exchange lets you buy and sell virtual coins. There are 25 coin series that differ in their starting prices (click here to read more). Yes, there will our own BWC coins. All users who have traded during the first phase will receive BWC coins at exchange rate of 1 ETH free of charge, guaranteed by BitWinEx smart contract. At this moment you can trade only eth through metamask wallet. A bit later, there will be opportunity to trade BWC coins
sefunmie

Activity: 520

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 12:27:25 PM

The concept of this project sounds very interesting but since BitWinEx is only buying back the coin when it reaches its peak price, how long does it take a coin to reach it's price and how does BitWinEx make it's profit from the tansaction?
BitWinEx (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:30:21 PM

The concept of this project sounds very interesting but since BitWinEx is only buying back the coin when it reaches its peak price, how long does it take a coin to reach it's price and how does BitWinEx make it's profit from the tansaction?
When a coin is bought by a user, then its price automatically doubles for the next buyer. You can buy a coin at the next price without the permission of coin's current owner. A coin's price will only grow 5 times, up to a certain maximum price. As soon as the price of a coin reaches its maximum value, the coin stops trading, and its owner can sell it back to BitWinEx, receiving 10% net profit in the process. The BitWinEx Exchange makes money when it issues coins and sells them at the starting price.
mraphaelq

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:14:48 PM

Very interesting project here.
BitWinEx (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:35:47 AM

Very interesting project here.

Thanks!
fixed_bitcoin

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:14:56 AM

How do I find people to sell my coins to? And how do I buy coins from others?
madera

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:35:02 AM

Guys, I cant log in on your website. Any tech support I can ask help at?

Upd: nevermind, I fixed it, the problem was on my side
MakeMeFree

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:15:02 AM

So... Which coin category would you say has the best potential?
CherryWarrior

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:40:48 AM

Can I have more then one coin or is it limited as well?
flatbush zombies

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:06:58 AM

Can the devs refuse buying back my coins for whatever reason?
fant124

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:38:59 AM

Can the devs refuse buying back my coins for whatever reason?
Nah, I dont think so. Its automatic, without input from the humans.
soviet_onion

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:04:41 AM

That's a pretty cool project you have there. But I've been wondering.

Can I use your coins for some sorta events or bonuses on your platform? Or are they purely for reselling and shaving a profit margin off of each?
flatbush zombies

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:19:52 AM

So, if I have several top-level coins, you'll buy only one from me?
AlbinoBlue

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:44:55 AM

Bonus fund is a neat idea. The project seems well-designed. Good luck!
BitWinEx (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:10:16 AM

That's a pretty cool project you have there. But I've been wondering.

Can I use your coins for some sorta events or bonuses on your platform? Or are they purely for reselling and shaving a profit margin off of each?

We've also prepared an excellent additional bonus. 6% of each coin sale goes to a separate bonus fund that is distributed daily among users holding coins. The TOP 100 users of the day will receive an instant payment.
BitWinEx (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:13:44 AM

So, if I have several top-level coins, you'll buy only one from me?

BitWinEx redeems the coin and becomes the last buyer as soon as the price of a coin reaches its maximum value. BitWinEx buys back coins at the maximum price as long as the fund's wallet has enough money to buy back at least one coin. A buyback occurs once a day.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: