Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:13:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitWinEx - Exchange that guarantees asset price growth  (Read 511 times)
BitWinEx (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:58:41 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2018, 06:44:22 AM by BitWinEx

Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
STI_2M

Activity: 253
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:32:59 PM

BitWinEx is a decentralized exchange for virtual coins. Price growth and buybacks are programmed into the system by an Ethereum smart contract. Thus, users have an absolute assurance of fairness and are guaranteed that all the conditions described in this section will be implemented in practice. To earn money on BitWinEx coins, you simply need to buy a coin with a few clicks. After some time, you make a profit of up to 50% after another user buys the coin from you. All transactions are automatic, and the money goes immediately into your MetaMask wallet.

The BitWinEx Exchange lets you buy and sell virtual coins. There are 25 coin series that differ in their starting prices. When a coin is bought by a user, then its price automatically doubles for the next buyer. You can buy a coin at the next price without the permission of coin's current owner. A coin's price will only grow 5 times, up to a certain maximum price.
As soon as the price of a coin reaches its maximum value, the coin stops trading, and its owner can sell it back to BitWinEx, receiving 6% net profit in the process. In this case, BitWinEx redeems the coin and becomes the last buyer. This rule is guaranteed, unalterable, and programmed into a smart contract. Coin buybacks happen automatically at random using a fund constantly replenished as transactions are concluded in the system. BitWinEx buys back coins at the maximum price as long as the fund's wallet has enough money to buy back at least one coin. A buyback occurs once a day.

To buy and sell coins on BitWinEx, you only need three things:
• Personal Computer;
• MetaMask digital wallet (official website — https://metamask.io);
• Ethereum cryptocurrency to buy BitWinEx coins with.

The BitWinEx exchange platform enables its users to buy and sell digital coins. There are 25 coin series, each with a different initial price. Each time a coin is bought, the price of this coin is doubled for the next buyer. The coin purchase does not require consent of its current owner. The price of a coin can increase only 5 times, up to a certain maximum value, according to the table:

Note: The price growth rules are programmed into a smart contract and cannot be changed.

After each transaction, the asset price grows by 100%. This represents profit when the next transaction is concluded. The profits are distributed as follows:

• The coin seller receives between 10% and 50% depending on the price level at which the sale takes place:

• 6% goes to the daily leaderboard, which consists of the most active users;
• 3% goes to the referring member (the person who invited the BitWinEx user who concluded the transaction). If the transaction was concluded by a user not referred by anyone, then the proceeds go to the leaderboard fund;
• The remaining proceeds go to a separate fund used to buy back coins at the maximum price.

As soon as the price of a coin reaches its maximum value, the coin stops trading, and its owner can sell it back to BitWinEx, receiving 10% net profit in the process. In this case, BitWinEx redeems the coin and becomes the last buyer. This rule is guaranteed, unalterable, and programmed into a smart contract. Coin buybacks happen automatically at random using a fund constantly replenished as transactions are concluded in the system. BitWinEx buys back coins at the maximum price as long as the fund's wallet has enough money to buy back at least one coin. A buyback occurs once a day.

In addition to all the obvious advantages of trading on BitWinEx, we've also prepared an excellent additional bonus. 6% of each coin sale goes to a separate bonus fund that is distributed daily among users holding coins.
The top 100 users of the day will receive an instant payment according to the following table:

Your ranking is based on the total value of your coins. Bonuses are distributed every day at 12:00 AM UTC. Moreover, 80% of the bonus amount accumulated during the day is distributed immediately. 20% carries forward to the bonus fund for the next day.

The BitWinEx Exchange offers a truly unique referral program. Its key feature is that your potential earnings are virtually unlimited — both in amount and across time. Invite your friends and acquaintances to BitWinEx!
You'll receive 3% of each transaction concluded by your friend. This is as much as what the BitWinEx Exchange earns. Because the number of transactions is not limited in amount or time, your earnings are also unlimited.
What do you think about inviting your friends now?

as a bonus for trading you'll get regular jackpots of 2000 ETH and free BWE tokens

CherryWarrior

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:25:03 AM

Is presale done? How do I play it?
Huncho Jack

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:54:02 AM

I dont get it. Is there only five deals to be done or are thy unlimited?
fant124

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:19:31 AM

I dont get it. Is there only five deals to be done or are thy unlimited?
Those are two different things. You as a user can trade coins as much as you like. but a specific coin can be bought and sold only a limited number of times, as programmed into the system.
flatbush zombies

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:36:52 AM

what do you mean about "max value"? are we just buying/selling coins from each other? can I, for example, just sell mine at will?
flatbush zombies

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:45:28 AM

you make a profit of up to 50%
the asset price grows by 100%

How does that make any sense?
fant124

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:50:56 AM

what do you mean about "max value"? are we just buying/selling coins from each other? can I, for example, just sell mine at will?
As mentioned earlier, the coin can be sold only a limited number of times. At some point, it'll reach its maximum. And no, you just have to wait until somebody buys your coins from you.

you make a profit of up to 50%
the asset price grows by 100%

How does that make any sense?

You dont get the all of the price growth, just a part. Read the post one more time, its all quite clear.

PS: next time, just edit your last post, no need to make two messages in a row.
molkovawi

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:01:57 AM

I dont see much of a point in buying cheap coins. Other users will want to buy the high-level coins first, wont they?
I guess, those are limited in number. Besides, what if you can afford one?
NEFFEX

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:05:17 AM

Is ETH my only option if I want to buy one? Cant do it with BTC or anything else?
simple_calculations

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:09:27 AM

How does one get to the top of a leaderboard? Can one lose their place there?
BitWinEx (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:05:09 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2018, 07:06:39 AM by BitWinEx

Is ETH my only option if I want to buy one? Cant do it with BTC or anything else?
At this moment you can trade only eth through metamask wallet. A bit later, there will be opportunity to trade BWC coins. All users who have traded during the first phase will receive BWC coins at exchange rate of 1 ETH free of charge, guaranteed by BitWinEx smart contract.
BitWinEx (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:28:33 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2018, 07:19:40 AM by BitWinEx

How does one get to the top of a leaderboard? Can one lose their place there?
Than higher the total price of the user's coins than higher the user's place in the leaderboard.
TheGameBall

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:07:33 AM

I dont see a WP link. Where can I learn more about the project?
gulievj

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:11:13 AM

The project's looking interesting. Where do I sign up?
Oat Meal

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:15:10 AM

You guys planning any bounty?
madera

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:20:02 AM

So, its better to buy coins at the initial price? Since the price is guaranteed to grow anyway.
stoletss

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:25:07 AM

>buy back coins at the maximum price.

I dont get it. Does it mean, I repurchase a coin that has been bought from me? Or who's buying back what?
thaliaand

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:27:19 AM

I believe BitWinEX is decentralized exchange where we can but and sell cryptocurrencies with it's own features and benefits. Will there your own token/coins released by this exchange in the future ? I visited the website, but unfortunatelly not much informations I can get from there or even a whitepaper regarding to this project.
headache.torture

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:28:46 AM

You guys planning any bounty?
Yeah, same question here. Is it not too late to join it?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: