Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:27:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.45BTC Loan - 5% weekly repayment  (Read 426 times)
GT3000 (OP)

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 04:58:16 AM

Hello,

I am here to request a loan of 0.45BTC (at the current rate of 609 via Bitstamp) and have a Raedon 6950HD and 25000 DOGE to use as collateral which slated to grow in price in the next few days but due to the immediacy of the request (within 12 hours) it makes waiting not viable at all.
I am willing and able to provide proof of identity among other forms of verification upon request.
I apologize if this isn't up to snuff, this would be my first time requesting a loan.

Thank you for your patience.
 I will edit this post as I receive feedback.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 05:10:05 AM

Hello,

I am here to request a loan of 0.45BTC (at the current rate of 609 via Bitstamp) and have a Raedon 6950HD and 25000 DOGE to use as collateral which slated to grow in price in the next few days but due to the immediacy of the request (within 12 hours) it makes waiting not viable at all.
I am willing and able to provide proof of identity among other forms of verification upon request.
I apologize if this isn't up to snuff, this would be my first time requesting a loan.

You are about half way with the collateral. And you are willing to send the GPU and the coins to an escrow agent to keep for the duration of loan and pay all shipping fees?

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
GT3000 (OP)

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 05:16:50 AM

Hello,

You are about half way with the collateral. And you are willing to send the GPU and the coins to an escrow agent to keep for the duration of loan and pay all shipping fees?

Absolutely. I may just offer to sell the GPU to the person in question if that helps make the loan seem more palpable.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 05:21:37 AM

Hello,

Absolutely. I may just offer to sell the GPU to the person in question if that helps make the loan seem more palpable. If I could get another 30,000 in Doge would that be more viable?

That would give you roughly .144BTC plus the sale of the GPU around .19BTC. That brings you to about .334BTC worth of collateral.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: