Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:52:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Protecting your Altkoin and cabinets  (Read 86 times)
Perka (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 78

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:09:39 PM

Today is a very big problem to keep their tokens and coins. Many who break into wallets, and even rooms in this forum. I personally wish that these are not pure on hand and quickly earning a bit more labored, and they have no desire to otpadalo net earnings. Communicating with many professionals, I concluded that all the same fashionable protect yourself everywhere when you create a password.
Please note! Passwords must be put on all even browser. Since the browser stores all your passwords do not put programs on the computer if you are not sure on 90%.
password better all. From a simple account and ending with the computer as a whole. just try to make some similar passwords.
And very important, do not be lazy to put protection through SMS and 2 factor protection.
And so what I've done.
What not to put the password only numbers and think clearly.
Have a password of at least 4 languages. For example, two small English letters and two large English. Japanese, German and a language that is not claimed for example on Moldovan. Everywhere 2 large and two small, and preferably not in a row. Scatter on the entire password. just need numbers about 4.
Just need two characters (for example!  and%)
And it is very important to make 4 special characters that are created using multiple buttons can be cramped.
For example, hold down the ALT button and 6 simultaneously releasing you will leave ♠.
We have a very simple special character.
More complex is the ALT, +.1, 3 Holding and releasing at the same time you will leave ▼
Such we need 4 character. Themselves making exeperimental you will find convenient special character.
After that we already make up your password on 18 characters!
We will leave this for example Fのييا ♦ 8% r ☻ shi ♦ 7లు5! ♥ そలోと3
Arabic, English, Telugu, Japanese and 4 digits, 2 digits and 4 special character!
So the password will virtually not available for hacking.
Why almost, yes because anything is possible but this kind of hack password of any startling. Yes, and until I saw that this script could unravel.
Passwords on your cabinets and purses, computer and so on must be different.
How to add more languages in your PC desk not write. weight rollers there are on YouTube.
I wish all the good jobs and stable earnings and most importantly very profitable investment!
If the last money to invest and not to panic when there is a recession, then all will be fine and everyone will be able to zaraboat on their little dreams and bring them to life.
I wish you all a great deal of patience and good health.
Just keep your blood.
Coming very big changes for us they would be nice!
I hope soon, we earn and can fulfill their dreams.
  I too have not dream big, Full member dostigunt. each score under the post and every + is very important for me!
Thank you for your attention. I hope my information was useful for you!

"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mukabokep

Activity: 490
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:23:23 PM

for the hacking of the ETH wallet, most of them unknowing given their private key to hacker through scampage, and some of the ones I've met do not realize that they've entered a private key on a bounty form that makes it accessible to everyone  Sad most cases due to personal error, for your suggestion it is useful for account exchanger I think
jfederkins

Activity: 296
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:39:52 AM

The fear is a real problem here. I use only checked recourses, additional soft and programs to be safe and a so hard password. These thing make me sure about my safety.
24hexchange

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:51:15 AM

I can't imagine how to protect altcoins in the better way, if I use stable and checked exchanges, wallets, resources and change password too often. Anyway, thank you for your articles.

GYM Ledger  //  The World's 1st Health Band with Integrated Hardware Wallet
https://gymledger.com/
Join Pre-SALE  |  OCTOBER 1st
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: