Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:07:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] 🔥 AvailCom - NEW GENERATION RENT OF PROPERTY 🔥  (Read 33280 times)
Crypto_Otter

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:14:08 PM

What I like about this project it is the work rate of the team. They work so hard to make it a success!

Yep, It is true! Another twenty-nine days remained until the end of the pre-sale, and they already collected a large half of the planned amount!

Yes, they already collected $ 225,855. Also look forward to the end of the main sales

Nice project that grows every day and will be successful. Without a doubt, it will take time to develop, but the team is professional, confidently goes to the goal!
SergeyZ

Activity: 267

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 09:34:06 PM

In which country will the application be tested?

The start is planned in LA)
The launch in Los Angeles is a serious statement. I hope you will succeed in realizing your plans.
In the United States is very expensive housing and many people do not have the opportunity to buy it. They rent apartments, houses and apartments. Avai makes a very useful development and very correctly chooses a place to start the project.

I think the US, because there's the easiest way to work with a crypto currency there. Germany has the largest percentage of rental housing, for example

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
d3precat152

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:39:21 PM

The launch in Los Angeles is a serious statement. I hope you will succeed in realizing your plans.
In the United States is very expensive housing and many people do not have the opportunity to buy it. They rent apartments, houses and apartments. Avai makes a very useful development and very correctly chooses a place to start the project.

I think the US, because there's the easiest way to work with a crypto currency there. Germany has the largest percentage of rental housing, for example

Yes, there is a very large number of migrants in Germany. These people can not buy a home and rent. I also think it's good to start with countries like Germany
Ring8523

Activity: 123

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:01:13 PM

Yes, there is a very large number of migrants in Germany. These people can not buy a home and rent. I also think it's good to start with countries like Germany

This situation is not only in Germany. In Austria, China, for example, is also a very high level of rental property
fgp5

Activity: 245

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:16:18 PM

This situation is not only in Germany. In Austria, China, for example, is also a very high level of rental property
In Germany, the bureaucracy. To do something you need to get a lot of permissions. In general, the Eropeans do not perceive the crypto currency as well as Americans and Chinese, I think
Afina_22

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:51:09 PM

What is the bonus system for customers who will pay for AVL and keep them?
There are no commissions on transaction AVL. If you pay by another currency, then a commission is charged. As I understand it
Afina_22

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:41:02 PM

There are no commissions on transaction AVL. If you pay by another currency, then a commission is charged. As I understand it
And it's all Huh I know, for example, programs with fiat that give a discount if you book through this program

But you asked about AVL... Discount it is another marketing method. I think that with some owners they will conclude such contracts

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:56:46 PM

And it's all Huh I know, for example, programs with fiat that give a discount if you book through this program

But you asked about AVL... Discount it is another marketing method. I think that with some owners they will conclude such contracts

I like this team. I'm sure they will take all the best from marketing, the crypto world, the financial sphere ... to develop the project and achieve the goal
solnce010515

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:16:40 PM

I like this team. I'm sure they will take all the best from marketing, the crypto world, the financial sphere ... to develop the project and achieve the goal

Yes, which is why i support this project from the first day
fgp5

Activity: 245

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:27:52 PM

Yes, which is why i support this project from the first day
Very strong project with BIG things coming! It feels great to be a part of something with impact and from I am reading the team has a lot of movement in all the right directions!
Availcom (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 07:39:47 AM

When do you plan to launch your platform?

The platform development is going on according to the roadmap
Will you involve community members to test your platform?

Yeas, of cource, the application form will be published very soon.

Availcom (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 07:41:16 AM

When do you plan to start working with other countries (except the United States)?

We suppose to start it in summer 2019.

Availcom (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 07:43:49 AM

I want to ask how the disputed issues will be resolved if access to housing will be without the presence of the owner? For example, the tenant leave, and then the landlord found out that the in apartment are broken furniture.

There will be the system of undependent arbitrage, and the deposite will be also kept.

Availcom (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 07:45:16 AM

Do you plan to hold meetings with potential investors?

Yes, of course we plan!)

Availcom (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 07:47:37 AM

An interesting project for long-term investors who like to receive passive income.
How can a passive income be generated using the platform?

20% from the company income will be calculated according to the amount of tokens you bought.

Availcom (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 07:50:36 AM

See the answer above)

Pestonji

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:02:23 AM

Good project to have a future forever.
solnce010515

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:07:43 AM

Will you involve community members to test your platform?

Yeas, of cource, the application form will be published very soon.
I will gladly test your platform. Will the application form be published here or on the site?
Crypto_Otter

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:19:51 AM

What I like about this project it is the work rate of the team. They work so hard to make it a success!

Yep, It is true! Another twenty-nine days remained until the end of the pre-sale, and they already collected a large half of the planned amount!

Yes, they already collected $ 225,855. Also look forward to the end of the main sales
It seems to me that the fees will go more active, because recently the team visited several specialized events with potential investors.
Afina_22

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:31:41 AM

The US government is actively developing legislation to regulate cryptocurrencies. And some states have already legalized the use of cryptocurrencies in their territory.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: