Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:08:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] 🔥 AvailCom - NEW GENERATION RENT OF PROPERTY 🔥  (Read 33280 times)
d3precat152

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:54:16 AM

I want to ask how the disputed issues will be resolved if access to housing will be without the presence of the owner? For example, the tenant leave, and then the landlord found out that the in apartment are broken furniture.

There will be the system of undependent arbitrage, and the deposite will be also kept.
Where can I read more about the arbitration system?
Lukky88

Activity: 177
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:00:27 PM

An interesting project for long-term investors who like to receive passive income.
How can a passive income be generated using the platform?

20% from the company income will be calculated according to the amount of tokens you bought.
How often will the audit be conducted and will its results be public?
Artemsv

Activity: 756
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:11:28 PM

On 12th September CEO of the project Mikhail Sitnichenko held the presentation on a preliminary round of the Decenturion project. AvailCom joined the ranks of 30 selected projects from 320 https://twitter.com/ComAvail/status/1041675519815630851

Crypto_Otter

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:38:20 PM

What I like about this project it is the work rate of the team. They work so hard to make it a success!
I like that the team members find time to answer the questions that are voiced here.
solnce010515

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:59:41 PM

In which country will the application be tested?

The start is planned in LA)
The launch in Los Angeles is a serious statement. I hope you will succeed in realizing your plans.
In the United States is very expensive housing and many people do not have the opportunity to buy it. They rent apartments, houses and apartments. Avai makes a very useful development and very correctly chooses a place to start the project.

I think the US, because there's the easiest way to work with a crypto currency there. Germany has the largest percentage of rental housing, for example

Yes, there is a very large number of migrants in Germany. These people can not buy a home and rent. I also think it's good to start with countries like Germany
There are many countries in the world where high prices for the purchase of real estate and a large demand for housing, which can be rented.
d3precat152

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:02:57 PM

The launch in Los Angeles is a serious statement. I hope you will succeed in realizing your plans.
In the United States is very expensive housing and many people do not have the opportunity to buy it. They rent apartments, houses and apartments. Avai makes a very useful development and very correctly chooses a place to start the project.

I think the US, because there's the easiest way to work with a crypto currency there. Germany has the largest percentage of rental housing, for example

Yes, there is a very large number of migrants in Germany. These people can not buy a home and rent. I also think it's good to start with countries like Germany
There are many countries in the world where high prices for the purchase of real estate and a large demand for housing, which can be rented.
I have not yet met a service, with the help of which you can not only rent a house, but also pick up a car at the same time.
Availcom (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 07:16:43 AM

When do you plan to launch your platform?

The platform development is going on according to the roadmap
Will you involve community members to test your platform?

Yeas, of cource, the application form will be published very soon.
I will gladly test your platform. Will the application form be published here or on the site?

Both) Follow our news!

Availcom (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 07:18:06 AM

I want to ask how the disputed issues will be resolved if access to housing will be without the presence of the owner? For example, the tenant leave, and then the landlord found out that the in apartment are broken furniture.

There will be the system of undependent arbitrage, and the deposite will be also kept.
Where can I read more about the arbitration system?

You can read about it in Whitepaper)

Availcom (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 07:22:40 AM

An interesting project for long-term investors who like to receive passive income.
How can a passive income be generated using the platform?

20% from the company income will be calculated according to the amount of tokens you bought.
How often will the audit be conducted and will its results be public?

Yes, the results will be public, the audit will be conducted once in a quarter maximum.

Availcom (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 07:18:55 AM

The 1st stage of our sale is over, we raised 225 855$. Join our 2nd stage! Let's go to the moon!🚀

Fill the Whitelist http://goo.gl/forms/bzLSZ2LCQvD4q5cg1

dubleman

Activity: 308

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:11:29 AM

the second phase of pre-ico will take place soon and I hope there will be more investors joining this project so that in the future the target can be achieved and I see the promotion of this project has also been very good but must be kept up.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:40:16 AM

the second phase of pre-ico will take place soon and I hope there will be more investors joining this project so that in the future the target can be achieved and I see the promotion of this project has also been very good but must be kept up.
with a vigorous promotion and teamwork that is always active I am sure this project will run smoothly and be able to achieve satisfactory sales as targeted, success always for this project.

excessemmy

Activity: 62

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:32:41 AM

What is the exchange rate of Availcoin to ETH
ardcts

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:06:09 PM

Based on the website, the Availcom project shows that property rental is quite good and transparent in displaying the sales progress. Even though the duration of the ico has been determined for a long time, maybe the dev will definitely want to maximize sales without having to hurry because it builds the trust of investors who need time. Hopefully the sales phase can reach the target.
ICOtoINVEST

Activity: 84
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:41:29 PM

Hello AvailCom moderators and admins, congratulations on your ICO.

I would like to inform you that ICOtoInvest has listed you for free on its website. Currently, ICOtoInvest.com has the number 1 ranking in Google for the keyword: ICO to Invest.

For more information regarding this and the possibility of improving the marketing level of your project, feel free to send me a message via pm.
Availcom (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 10:43:17 AM

Hello AvailCom moderators and admins, congratulations on your ICO.

I would like to inform you that ICOtoInvest has listed you for free on its website. Currently, ICOtoInvest.com has the number 1 ranking in Google for the keyword: ICO to Invest.

For more information regarding this and the possibility of improving the marketing level of your project, feel free to send me a message via pm.

Hello! Thank you!

xi_vii

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:35:23 AM

Hello AvailCom community and the team of project! Welcome to Cryptolaboratory ICO rating list. You may look AvailCom (AVL) on our website about ICOs project. Just look us, comment us and subscribe us on social.
Availcom (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 08:10:18 AM

Dear friends! The 2 stage of our sale is open!

Pre-ICO from 15.11.2018 to 15.12.2018

Let's go to the moon!🚀

Fill the Whitelist http://goo.gl/forms/bzLSZ2LCQvD4q5cg1

Availcom (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 08:13:21 AM

good projet
Thank you for the positive feedback!

Availcom (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 08:14:15 AM

Hello AvailCom community and the team of project! Welcome to Cryptolaboratory ICO rating list. You may look AvailCom (AVL) on our website about ICOs project. Just look us, comment us and subscribe us on social.
Thank you very much!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: