Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:20:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best style of trading? example - overview  (Read 206 times)
Streamity (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:36:29 PM

Swing trading is one of the best trading styles, a nice formation for the FNJN stock you can find on the daily chart.
 FNJN  Good intraday deal. The risk to return ratio is more than 1 to 20. NXPI
The VNE action showed a very fetal intraday accumulation, in which it was possible to gather a huge position with minimal risks. We saw very good orders for the purchase, very strong support in the chart. This shows a good probability for a profitable transaction. These situations are the most valuable since they allow you to take out trading for a good dynamics of profit growth.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:05:16 AM

Swing trading is one of the best trading styles, a nice formation for the FNJN stock you can find on the daily chart.
The VNE action showed a very fetal intraday accumulation, in which it was possible to gather a huge position with minimal risks. We saw very good orders for the purchase, very strong support in the chart. This shows a good probability for a profitable transaction. These situations are the most valuable since they allow you to take out trading for a good dynamics of profit growth.
As we all are aware that bitcoin is very versatile and sustainable crypto currency and there are millions of ways by which we can earn through bitcoin and bitcoin has even helped millions of people in earning their livelihood and finding their jobs but according to me , the best way is to make a account on bitcoin talk and then join any survey campaign and then they will pay you according to your posts and work and I think this is the best method to earn through bitcoin as it does not require any kind of prior investment.
forbesmining

Activity: 297
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:03:22 PM

My opinion that the best way to trade us to mix different ways, I mean you must hold some coins that are good to hold them, trade daily the coins which is volatile enough to trade, etc.

saLve88

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:35:52 PM
Merited by newinbtc (2)

There are four main styles of trading, namely scalping, day trading, swing trading, and position trading. Technically, scalping is a type of trading within day trading, but scalping is so different from all other forms of day trading. Choosing the trading style that best suits their personality can be a difficult task for new traders, but is absolutely necessary to their long-term success as a professional trader. If you are a new trader that does not yet feel as though you have found your trading style, the following are some of the personality traits that are compatible with the different styles of trading.
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:41:13 PM

I am really not sure about FNJN stocks or whatever example you have put forth here but I do know that trading with swinging coins is the best in crypto space. Many people dont even know it or those who know it dont even try it. Its kind of fun because you know very well you can get huge profits if you trade the right coins with proper timings. Many times XRP is kind of swinging coin who has given me lot of profits to the date. So I can surely say that with swing trade we can literally earn more than 10% profits easily over a day, or two or week sometimes.
newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:41:07 PM

there is more profit in Swing trading as it  involves at least an overnight hold where as day trading you coin select particular stage and sell out.
if you are swing trader then you have to look multi-day chart patterns , cup-and-handle patterns , flags and triangles. this is only for expert trading masters of crypto.
as per me this type of trading is profitable as compare to day time trading
if you rare new trader you need to start trading with day time trading then next 4 types of trading. which already mentioned above by saLve88
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 769

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:08:17 PM

There are four main styles of trading, namely scalping, day trading, swing trading, and position trading. Technically, scalping is a type of trading within day trading, but scalping is so different from all other forms of day trading. Choosing the trading style that best suits their personality can be a difficult task for new traders, but is absolutely necessary to their long-term success as a professional trader. If you are a new trader that does not yet feel as though you have found your trading style, the following are some of the personality traits that are compatible with the different styles of trading.
I would go for scalping yet this is what im doing now and i have test out all sorts of kind of trading and this do works well for me and it suits out my patience because im not really he person whos willing to wait for years on holding up my assets or coins this is why i do decide or risk on trying out scalping and you are right this is also part or similar of day trading. It does really require skills and experience because doing this without proper preparation then you would just burn out your money too fast. High risk = High reward but it wont really be that simple yet this took me years to be profitable.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
valheru

Activity: 487
Merit: 115

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:30:38 PM

Each trading strategies has pros and cons. For example, day trading has substantial profits but you need to resist a high-stress and this trading strategy are able to lose high amounts. In the swing trading, you need to higher margin. In my opinion, I would choose day trading instead of swing trading and others because I feel pleased when I follow the stock market.

R.R.L.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:39:47 AM

In my own opinion, there is no best style in trading because the price is volatile since market is depending on supply and demand, this is the reason why being patient is the best thing you have.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:28:35 AM

I believe style depend character and every person has different, swing is good for you but not for others. As long trader feel comfortable and get income from their method, all strategy is good but how to find the best for is long journey. Most people will try to find strategy that fit for him depend their daily activity and education but some people keep practice with loss and profit until find the best for them. Keep going and try to reach your best skill,style is only color.

okorocrypto

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:38:47 AM

Fundamental trading is my style. I trade news and general sentiment. Take for instance, there are some projects that shares monthly profit to holders of their token base on the quantity held. What this means that there will be very high demand of the token towards the end of the month and after the profit sharing, many people will sell. So I make so much profit buying when others are selling and vice versa. I do not really care about the profit. Example of such project is Docademic.
raider150shifter

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:24:55 AM

I recently adapted to scalping trading strategy,
and I can say I'm having fun with this strategy,
lowest risk compared to other trading strategy,
but lower profit.
dungthuy

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:34:38 AM

To me scalping trading is the most suitable one. It is also one off the most challenging styles of trading to master. With this style, you will face with ess exposure to risk, having many great opportunities to trade everyday. Your profit targets are very small, but with the number of trading, you could get a significant amount of profit in combine.
manggis97

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:45:16 AM

Since crypto on downtrend i also use my crypto to make deposit in broker that offer pair stocks,  my purpose is to increase my amount of crypto so later when the crypto going up,  possible i will make more profit. i have seen technical analysis  in stocks market is work better than crypto trading. Stocks like APPLE and Amazon in the long run is up trend  so will make easy to make profit.

herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:30:25 AM

Style depend trader character and experience, besides that there's no the best in trading world. People have different perspective and strategy on crypto market and learn from it, never do the same mistakes will create style. Finding style is long journey, enjoy it and keep going all.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██