Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:09:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain technology is the future  (Read 703 times)
pokxon (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 05:16:53 PM

Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC), one of the Big Four banks of China, is registering a patent for a blockchain system in financial asset trading.

We also know China is very tight in the economy and especially in the crypto market. This is a good news for everyone who loves blockchain.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Guider.travel  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Talat10gu

Activity: 279
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:25:19 AM

Blockchain is changing the whole world now, its influence is too hard and this system is our future, I suppose, because is has more pluses and advantages than cash and money at all.

romeolopez21

Activity: 166

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:42:19 AM

Current technology will be usefull for all of us, I think everybody here will support me. Blockchain is 'the key to the bright future' and I can not to argue with it.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
torreun

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:54:40 AM

I personally think that blockchain technology is the future. From the development of blockchain to the present, blockchain technology has been continuously developed and constantly improved. Blockchain technology will be more and more applied to people's work and life. All aspects will change the way people live and work in the future, and this change will also bring lucrative benefits to investors in cryptocurrencies.
iAMawi123

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 02:56:30 AM

Yes, I agree blockchain technology is the future but still the system we have is great. But I think the current system and blockchain technology will mesh very well in the society if the community will start accepting and adapting to it soon

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░▄████████████▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀█████████████████████████▀▄█
░░░░░░░░███▄▀█████████████████████▀▄███
░░░░░░░░█████▄▀█████████████████▀▄█████
░░░░░░░░███████▄▄▀███████████▀▄▄███████
░░░░░░░░██████████▄▄▀█████▀▄▄██████████
░░░░░░░░█████████████▄▀█▀▄█████████████
░░░░░░░░▀▀█████████████░░████████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████░░██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████░░████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████░░███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░███████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███░░███▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

TEMCO

██████████
█░░░░░░░░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀░░░░█
██████████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░██
░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░█▌
░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░▄▀░░░██
░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░▐█
░██░░░░░░▄██▀░░░█▌
░▀▀█████▀░░░░░░██
░░░██▀▀█▄▄░░░░█▌
░░░█▄░░██▀▀▀▄██
░░░█▄█▀
trungdlvn

Activity: 151
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:01:21 AM

I heard this many time from long time ago. And yes, I think most of us who into cryptos some how have the belief in the blockchain technology.
I think that in order to be widely adapted, blockchain must solve its problem like: speed of transaction, speed of confirmation in the network....those are obstacles to over come before the revolution...

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
hydrococo

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:03:52 AM

I feel that the longer the blockchain technology is indeed getting the best show. Even more people admire her. And now several countries also began to apply this technology in some aspects.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:20:17 AM

of course this is good news but for now this news is still unable to pump bitcoin higher, we wait until the SEC's decision on bitcoin comes out later, maybe that will make the price of bitcoin soar as late as last year
SuiMikira

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:23:50 AM

Blockchain is the technology revolution of 21 century but the Chinese government still against it, yesterday they shut down all crypto related accounts on Wechat.
venlussbuck

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:43:49 AM

Right. Blockchain technology will change the world, just as the internet. Many countries and large organizations were interested; applied them to life. this is an inevitable trend for the future
3dyx

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

https://twilight-coin.io/

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:08:22 AM

nice info. hope this issue making fresh for cryptocurrency market since we know to many negative issue about the regulary.

Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:28:06 AM

If the governments of countries (first of all, of course, civilized ones) begin to gradually transfer the whole system of government to a blockchain, then if everything is done as it should, no concrete person will be able to influence political decisions and accordingly there will be no corruption, pushing the profitable ones by one and unprofitable to all other bills, etc.
This is of course an ideal option and if it is, it will probably not be very soon and not everywhere. But theoretically, blockchain can play a very large role in the development of society.
sejhdjdt

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:42:32 AM

Yes, this is a very good news for everyone who likes the blockchain. Blockchain technology is changing the world, more and more people are joining cryptocurrencies, and more and more countries are using Blockchain technology, this is a very good start,
jingyu27

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:46:01 AM

Blockchain technology is still the best development technology, but it still takes a long time to get more use. My friends are involved in the development of blockchain technology, and its future is promising.
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:50:39 AM

Blockhain will continue to survive for the next few years, although there will be new competitors, but it doesn't make blockchain reputation reduced. Slowly blockhain will enter a world that is more powerful and not even caught up in the middle and will enjoy this technology someday

Isay_Gonzales

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:59:07 AM

Blockchain technology will be useful to us all. It optimizes a lot of processes and saves us money. I think that this technology is the future.
aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:02:05 AM

Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC), one of the Big Four banks of China, is registering a patent for a blockchain system in financial asset trading.

We also know China is very tight in the economy and especially in the crypto market. This is a good news for everyone who loves blockchain.

a good news. especially now the market does need news like this. plus this bank comes from China, the biggest economic power at the moment. I hope that more banks will integrate their systems with blockchain technology.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Spoop

Activity: 101

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:58:31 AM

Yes Blockchain technology is definitely the future and as time passes more and more people would start to realize how useful it can be to them especially those int he financial sector. With blockchain there is safer, faster and more efficient transfers and once they integrate it into their systems then they would be operating at top notch.
john alex young

Activity: 199
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:03:07 AM

yes. this is good news for us as people who like blockchain. Hopefully this will be a good start to get excited about activities in Crypto and hope this is not a rumor that is just soothing.
i7claufe

Activity: 378
Merit: 42

AhrvoDEEX FUTURE OF BROKERAGE TRANSACTIONS

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:03:22 AM

You are right! Everyone in the industry knows and believes that blockchain is the future! Blockchain is a great technology for the advancement the cryptosphere and community can ever get our hands on!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: