Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:45:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain technology is the future  (Read 703 times)
Rtalk

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:58:22 AM

The Blockchain is already present.It is already used in many areas-be it the banking sector or medicine, and so on. And the further-the wider will be its coverage.The future has already come today!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
permatasai

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:01:57 AM

blockchain for banking is very good and revolutionary because this technology can save time for operational costs. blockchain will make lenders, loan recipients and money storage simpler, transparent and efficient
melvingay34

Activity: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:02:32 AM

Blockchain will definitely be a big part of the future, we just have to hope that cryptocurrencies are also a part of it.
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:08:11 AM

blockchain for banking is very good and revolutionary because this technology can save time for operational costs. blockchain will make lenders, loan recipients and money storage simpler, transparent and efficient
Blockchain is to change the traditional economic system and it can be used to provide the system will cost less on the transaction, maintenance and adding more transparency. It's simple but has a lot of advantages.
Basically blockchain is focused to change the traditional system.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
JaoBadjap

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 09:10:08 AM

Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC), one of the Big Four banks of China, is registering a patent for a blockchain system in financial asset trading.
We also know China is very tight in the economy and especially in the crypto market. This is a good news for everyone who loves blockchain.
blockchain system has been designed to use nodes agreement to order transactions and prevent the fraud described above.
its not that just actually a win for our community.
but also its a new way for more secured transaction. and a good thing for the banks in china.
its a win win situation for them and the community around china
Omparkash72
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 09:14:38 AM

Yes it is right , I personally believe that blockchain technology is the future and most of people should agree with me. Coming time is of technology and digital currency will surely replace paper currency, because it save your time as well as operational cost and very easy to accept.mainly in industries this blockchain technology  become a revolutionary step and industries get more benefits of this in coming years.

iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:17:49 AM

Blockchain is our future.Currently, everything is in its infancy and under development.
Harpawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:19:45 AM

Blockchain is something we can call an amazing discovery, the world is tired of intermediaries and extra money for authentication.
Blockchain is the future of banking, there are many Blockchain uses that can change the world, can be used in insurance companies, also do not need to use banks when pepope can send money to each other directly,
jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:23:02 AM

Yes it is right , I personally believe that blockchain technology is the future and most of people should agree with me. Coming time is of technology and digital currency will surely replace paper currency, because it save your time as well as operational cost and very easy to accept.mainly in industries this blockchain technology  become a revolutionary step and industries get more benefits of this in coming years.

i wouldnt agree with you. blockchain isnt the future for me because i believe the real future will only depend on my own hands . i only hold my future and not by blockchain or bitcoin .

digital currency will surely replace paper currency
i wouldnt agree with this again .i dont believe that cryptocurrency will replace paper currency even in the future because if that happens many people will suffer especially those who are poor and dont have enough knowledge regarding on technical stuffs .  cryptocurrecny is hard and it is not designed for everyone to use .  thats why i strongly believe that paper money or local currency will still be the king .

blockchain technology is good but it is only beneficial in the online world as it cant work offline .
cabin

Activity: 604
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:23:46 AM

This is a very good development for block chain technology and it will continue to grow and gain more access and popularity but I do not think it will be the future because there are people who cannot afford or understand the system and they will prefer to use fiat. I believe fiat will remain as it can be easily accessed and understood while blockchain technology will be used by the elites.
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 09:24:15 AM

to gives on extensive as the use with the reference on following regulation from formal building of institution with the finance and gains of return on dispute with assessment
to collects from different customs of profile with preference as delivering service with financial banking on offers with assistance.

cryptomanspbmgdn
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 09:59:57 AM

Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC), one of the Big Four banks of China, is registering a patent for a blockchain system in financial asset trading.

We also know China is very tight in the economy and especially in the crypto market. This is a good news for everyone who loves blockchain.
I already wrote that whales invest a lot of money in the development of blockchain and crypto-currencies, it's just not yet time for " to the moon"))
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:04:15 AM

Yeah it's a future, but people nowadays using blockchain is not for payment as it should be.
People use it as a "trading thing" to make short profit.
leynylaine

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:07:48 AM

Many users are referring the existing blockchain technologies as an opportunity to extract more profits but also to introduce a new generation of transactions and trading as well. I personally do say that Blockchain Technology is the real deal in the future.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Cryppy_guyL

Activity: 325

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:11:15 AM

This is undoubtedly good news for the cryptocurrency market. I think that they should possibly have a positive impact on the entire sphere of cryptocurrencies. I hope soon the price of the cue ball will go up, and this Bank will be followed by other banks.

phm

Activity: 378
Merit: 110

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:15:11 AM

I don't sure that the future. Some of projects actually have real applications with blockchain. But the most don't have any reasons for that. And today blockchain is hype only. imho

NatalieBoyd43

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:18:05 AM

With the 4.0 technology era, we have a lot of technology made for the future. But we have to consider that we can apply that technology to things that work for the world economy and society. Blockchain technology has many applications to life, if you know how, we can develop the world economy.
guzman

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 11:35:41 AM

Most of the world know already what is digital money ,how it works .Blockchain technology is being used already .It will change the present system when it will be accepted by all.
loverets45

Activity: 82
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:24:17 AM

Blockchain is definitely the future as it is applicable on almost any area that society wishes to develop, the thing is that it's centralization is in conflict with a lot of governments currently and I think that would remain an obstacle for a lot of time.
Yes that is a new emerging technology and is now getting more and more advance. I hope that in future blockchain technology will continue to improve and we will see blokchain serving more and more people.
ejawusa

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:35:14 AM

Of course this is good news for crypto users, the crypto world with blockchain is growing and hopefully the crypto market is getting better and better. Blockchain greatly benefits many people in the future.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: