Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:38:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain technology is the future  (Read 716 times)
JQCrypto

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:53:18 AM

Blockchain is a new advanced technology - that is the Trust.
Blockchain makes information more transparent, but not everyone wants to be transparent - especially with governments, sometimes they do not want transparency.
Maximillllian

Activity: 77

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 02:55:29 AM

Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC), one of the Big Four banks of China, is registering a patent for a blockchain system in financial asset trading.

We also know China is very tight in the economy and especially in the crypto market. This is a good news for everyone who loves blockchain.
I totally agree! Blockchain presents such opportunities that can change the world!
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:59:35 AM

China is very pro with technology, even they support the existence of blockchain, but they prohibit the circulation of cryptocurrency, because we know that now fraudulent developers are hanging around on the internet
we can't be deceived by blockchaih, but we can be deceived with cryptocurrency

tonysitaly

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:00:35 AM

China's banking sector may have been trying to use BlockChain technology in the last year, but this is not necessarily a good thing for the encryption industry. The Chinese government is still relatively exclusive of Bitcoin.

quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:03:08 AM

See most of the major companies find there is huge technology involvement which will help them to increase their economic growth by using this blockchain technology. Surely with this new technology Blockchain will surely most attractive one to use it in many sectors for transparency.
sinachy

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:05:24 AM

China is very strict for crypto related activities recently they have sanctioned more restriction to crypto space, but some giant tech are not relenting on finding means to adopt blockchain, and I believe in the future, the Chinese government will be forced to review it's stand on crypto currency
guffie

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:26:10 AM

Everyone naturally wants to like China they really appreciate technology. The blockchain is a very modern technology and is able to give new hope to all the people who liked the investment. This technology and I'm sure has a very good future.
Alenas2018

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:49:27 AM

Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC), one of the Big Four banks of China, is registering a patent for a blockchain system in financial asset trading.

We also know China is very tight in the economy and especially in the crypto market. This is a good news for everyone who loves blockchain.
Peoplle who investment this technology are sure to have a very good future. But there are people who cannot afford or understand the system and they will prefer to use fiat.
KBCapital

Activity: 139

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 03:55:46 AM

Blockchain technology has many great and advanced features that can help to change our world.
But we may need some time to apply the new technology into our real-life.
Cryptolord_ng
Copper Member

Activity: 365
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 04:18:15 AM

Blockchain is really the future of technology, a lot of big company (public and private sector) have been adopting the new technology while some schools have start teaching blockchain technology which is really great.

Marusia22

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:23:28 AM

This technology is just a bomb for the whole world. I have not seen such a technology yet. Whatever this system is not someone who does not obey me, I have not met this yet.
Jaywahin

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:25:01 AM

Current technology will be usefull for all of us, I think everybody here will support me. Blockchain is 'the key to the bright future' and I can not to argue with it. But If we talk about ICO Then SciDex is one of the best protocol . The SciDex protocol sets out to unlock smart contracts for businesses. It starts by enabling the translation of written contracts to smart contracts and ascends the complexity chart by adding additional trusted, secured and proven layers.
PM.coins

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:30:35 AM

I think this is good news. Blockchain technology is a breakthrough for a more professional future and also bright ideas. give a big round of applause to ICBC, I hope big banks will also take steps like that. by looking at aspects of the future. thank's.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: