Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:35:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Eloncity is the future solution for energy problems ?  (Read 139 times)
anushkasachith888 (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:37:43 PM

The electricity generated by centralized generation is distributed through the electric power grid to multiple end-users. Centralized generation facilities include fossil-fuel-fired power plants, nuclear power plants, hydroelectric dams, wind farms, and more. In general, centralized power plants can affect the environment in negative ways.
Eloncity is designed to eliminate the era of centralized large-scale energy source using blockchain technology. Eloncity will create blockchain-based energy microgrid that works with localized power sources. With their energy market and distributions system.

Therefore, Eloncity can be described as a decentralized renewable energy ecosystem that comprises of high-performance blockchain technology to enable tracking and distribution of electricity generation sources.

I think this project is a solution to a real problem that exists.

What do you think about this innovative project?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:00:39 AM

The electricity generated by centralized generation is distributed through the electric power grid to multiple end-users. Centralized generation facilities include fossil-fuel-fired power plants, nuclear power plants, hydroelectric dams, wind farms, and more. In general, centralized power plants can affect the environment in negative ways.
Eloncity is designed to eliminate the era of centralized large-scale energy source using blockchain technology. Eloncity will create blockchain-based energy microgrid that works with localized power sources. With their energy market and distributions system.

Therefore, Eloncity can be described as a decentralized renewable energy ecosystem that comprises of high-performance blockchain technology to enable tracking and distribution of electricity generation sources.

There was a news that I heard about bitcoin is that bitcoin uses too much amount of electricity and in the coming future it will consume twice the amount it electricity consumed by the entire world in present times and I would like to ask these FUDs , as according to me this is the work of FUDs that is this really possible that bitcoin could use that much amount of electricity but to the answer for them, people has now bring eloncity that will consume as minimum amount of electricity as consumed by bitcoin in present time.
kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:27:36 AM

There was a news that I heard about bitcoin is that bitcoin uses too much amount of electricity and in the coming future it will consume twice the amount it electricity consumed by the entire world in present times and I would like to ask these FUDs , as according to me this is the work of FUDs that is this really possible that bitcoin could use that much amount of electricity but to the answer for them, people has now bring eloncity that will consume as minimum amount of electricity as consumed by bitcoin in present time.
It is not FUD that Bitcoin mining consumes much electricity, it is actually 100% confirmed reality. However, Satoshi who envisaged such issue was able to design the system in such a way that over time the cost of mining a block will be roughly equal the value of the block. The only major concern here is the effect of the energy used on the environment.
jonemil24

Activity: 448
Merit: 59

imagine me

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:03:24 PM

Eloncity is an ICO who claims that they could solve electricity distribution, many want electricity to incorporate the blockchain technology. Some have failed but there is already one who made it! They already have 25 years of experience in the industry, and they already have a working product.

TBH, I honestly do not understand why would Eloncity use the name Elon, and Tesla's idea of giving power to the world for free. Their platform will be included on the list of free-energy supression if they are true to their words.

Normally, if given a choice to do something and nothing, I choose to do nothing.
But I will do something if it helps someone else to do nothing.
I'd work all night if it meant nothing got done.
- Roy Swanson
JostikSSS

Activity: 73
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:03:13 PM

Projects Eloncity is not a novelty in the world of cryptocurrency and call this project revolution impossible. At least there are 2 projects on the market that have already shown excellent results - it's Electrify.Asia (PLUS) and Power Ledger (POWR). Both projects are supported by States and have excellent prospects for the future.
Adecrypt83
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:44:52 PM

I don't know more about this project but their are many existing projects working on the same concept. Let's see how they will all survive in the long run
Wild_Potato

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:57:48 PM

Eloncity is an ICO who claims that they could solve electricity distribution, many want electricity to incorporate the blockchain technology. Some have failed but there is already one who made it! They already have 25 years of experience in the industry, and they already have a working product.

TBH, I honestly do not understand why would Eloncity use the name Elon, and Tesla's idea of giving power to the world for free. Their platform will be included on the list of free-energy supression if they are true to their words.

That's a bit strange for sure. I wonder if it's a strange coincidence or if he's got his hand in it somehow. There's something about Tesla that seems a bit off, but I'm not exactly sure what it is just yet. We'll have to wait and see. But I'm certainly not against the idea of free electricity or cars that don't pollute.

Does this have any relation to those free energy projects that have been popping up all over the place for the last century? I've heard all kinds of stories about this, some borderline conspiracy, about how people have discovered a way to generate electricity using magnetic fields (similar to those of the earth), but the elite have been shutting them down because the petrol industry would be destroyed.
GangNamSK

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:21:22 AM

The weather is increasingly warming up, accompanied by the depletion of natural resources. Consequently, the level of natural resources consumed is increasingly high and expensive to use. With the use of electricity for bitcoin works, the electricity demand is quite large so it affects the natural environment. There should be alternative measures to use electricity that can use wind, water, ...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: