Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 12:53:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: We have cheap coins now... so stop complaining!!!  (Read 1495 times)
BIGMERVE (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2014, 06:27:55 AM

Everyone was bitching about how they didn't buy enough coins when they were cheaper, and now they're complaining about how the price crashed.

Buy some cheap coins now while it's low so when the prices goes back over 1000 you can brag about it.

pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 07:44:13 AM

Honestly, I'm fearful right now... I acknowledge that the only real immediate threat facing Bitcoin is minuscule and yet I feel extremely fearful. This must be capitulation...

I bought 1.5 more BTC just now and I don't think I'll buy again until either my *extremely low* bid is triggered or until we have 2 consecutive green candles on the 24h chart...

Damn Gox is dragging us all to hell right now... I would actually feel better if I thought this price swing was due merely to unsteady hands cashing out. I feel like this is much more nefarious than that...

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 07:59:46 AM

But they will get even cheaper. yay...  Undecided
This is the Saint Valentine's Day Bitcoin Massacre.

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
piramida
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010

Borsche

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 08:00:15 AM

From being here for all of the crashes, I can tell fearful is not yet a time to buy. When everyone loses hope and when it looks like bitcoin is done for, now that is the best time. However, this might not happen, as the problems, realistically, are non-existent, so this stupidity can't continue for much longer, time to start buying in.

i am satoshi
TERA

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 08:09:41 AM

What worries me here is this has all been a consistent 4 hour downtrend. 4 hour charts have never crossed up. Usually during these bear markets there are two 4 hour downtrends with one 4 hour uptrend inbetween during a 2 week consolidation period. But so far it has been just one big 4 hour downtrend. This may lead me to believe that we are still only in the first half of the bear market, and the next bounce with a 4 hour uptrend will be a bulltrap.
koryu

Activity: 681
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 08:53:22 AM

i placed my bids on  590, 560, 530, 500, 470, 440, 410, 380, 350, 330, 300
increasing the volume each lower bid,  so i will fill my wallet on the way down ^^

i just hope it wont get lower 300 Tongue
UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 02:53:52 PM

636 @stamp is not cheap. Thats just a bulltrap for me. I must really call it Idiotcoin from now on. People panic sell until 530 and then buy like hell up to 650... WTF is up with this people...
MatTheCat

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 03:25:31 PM

636 @stamp is not cheap. Thats just a bulltrap for me. I must really call it Idiotcoin from now on. People panic sell until 530 and then buy like hell up to 650... WTF is up with this people...

It was just a couple of massive whale purchases that catalysed the bounce from $538. These whales now sit back and see what the rest of the market does. If the market can get up and hold above $700, they may just hold. If it stagnates anywhere in between, then they are gonna take profits and line up buy-ins at lower price levels. That means lower lows or a retest of the $540 range. Buying in anywhere in the mid $500's would have been a nice little bit of trading for anyone who took the leap. Buying in now would just be fucking stupid and any small time player doing so runs a high risk of becoming whale fodder. If you didn't buy in already at much lower prices, you are either waiting for confirmation above $700 level, or are preparing for lower prices. (I am in both camps).

Don't be whale fodder, allow the big players to decide which way the market is going from here.

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 03:37:41 PM

Based on my track record with these things I think we fucked up Matt - I hope you are right though.
Trying to time a purchase on Coinbase with their fucking retarded 4 day wait is like being a boxer with an arm tied behind his back. I'm going to take the risk and wire money onto Bitfinex asap.
UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 03:41:26 PM

It was just a couple of massive whale purchases that catalysed the bounce from $538. These whales now sit back and see what the rest of the market does. If the market can get up and hold above $700, they may just hold. If it stagnates anywhere in between, then they are gonna take profits and line up buy-ins at lower price levels. That means lower lows or a retest of the $540 range. Buying in anywhere in the mid $500's would have been a nice little bit of trading for anyone who took the leap. Buying in now would just be fucking stupid and any small time player doing so runs a high risk of becoming whale fodder. If you didn't buy in already at much lower prices, you are either waiting for confirmation above $700 level, or are preparing for lower prices. (I am in both camps).

Don't be whale fodder, allow the big players to decide which way the market is going from here.

I missed the 535 12 hrs ago on stamp so I will wait and see. If it goes up to $700 I probably pay out my Fiat and buy a car or something instead of risking it with this shit. I still would have 30% in BTC then.

Talking about whales, how much money do somebody have to spent to manipulate the price that much? I mean, there was closely a 1 million dollar  wall @stamp 12 hrs ago what was eaten in seconds.

Besides, if this is really so easy to manipulate the BTC price, I dont see any future and trust in Bitcoin. Whales will get more and more rich and the smal buyer will lose his money.
porcupine87

Activity: 546

hm

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 03:45:03 PM

In 2 weeks people will say things like this "Oh I missed the train to buy cheap coins."  Roll Eyes

"Morality, it could be argued, represents the way that people would like the world to work - whereas economics represents how it actually does work." Freakonomics
TERA

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 12:10:14 AM

In 2 weeks people will say things like this "Oh I missed the train to buy cheap coins."  Roll Eyes
As soon as they start buying is when the trap will close and they end up with expensive coins.
Bitbuy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 07:37:03 AM

From being here for all of the crashes, I can tell fearful is not yet a time to buy. When everyone loses hope and when it looks like bitcoin is done for, now that is the best time. However, this might not happen, as the problems, realistically, are non-existent, so this stupidity can't continue for much longer, time to start buying in.

Exactly my sentiment, and I have acted upon it as well...
NWOreptilian

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 07:46:25 AM

The last solid buy-in was in Mid-late december when exchanges had coins between 380-450. It was glorious for some, I was in straight panic mode because i already used my available fiat around the 700 mark....but i refused to sell and instead wound up buying on the happening bullmarket before cashing out at 920

Point is, these crashes will keep coming and going. It's funny, every time there is a surge one way or another, people act like prophets with the currency

no it's not dead, and no its not soaring to the moon.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: