Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:41:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Project Bravio  (Read 707 times)
eckmar
Legendary

Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038

Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:44:32 PM

Not a game of skill.

What I can say, I've been here for years and you are not the first one to try this with Cryptocurrencies. What most people do is find some csgo betting site for free and pay someone 50$ to change the deposit/withdraw system. You wonder why you don't see sites like this ? Its because they all failed. People are just not interested in "betting" this way with crypto.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:29:33 PM

If a player decides to snipe, they can increase their chances before anyone else can enter. This can give them a massive chance to win.

jesus !!! how is that a skill !! their chances won't change in terms of EV
if they snip with big amount that means they have higher chance to win but also the payout will never worth the risk they take

I don't know how you call this skill , it's pure chance and you are taking a fee so it's not even profitable

a skill game is a game that a good person can benefit from to at least lower the house edge ( like blackjack ) or even being +EV ( like poker and sportsbetting )

still can't believe you are calling this a skill game
Techius (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:56:26 AM

If a player decides to snipe, they can increase their chances before anyone else can enter. This can give them a massive chance to win.

jesus !!! how is that a skill !! their chances won't change in terms of EV
if they snip with big amount that means they have higher chance to win but also the payout will never worth the risk they take

I don't know how you call this skill , it's pure chance and you are taking a fee so it's not even profitable

a skill game is a game that a good person can benefit from to at least lower the house edge ( like blackjack ) or even being +EV ( like poker and sportsbetting )

still can't believe you are calling this a skill game

Every gambling website is more luck than skill. Bustabit is about being lucky enough to cashout before it crashes on a certain number. PrimeDice is about being lucky enough to get below/above a number. SatoshiMines is about being lucky enough to not hit a mine.

Luck and skill aren't mutually exclusive. Both can exist. It's just about ratio of luck to skill. It's possible to be strategic in games like BustaBit, PrimeDice and SatoshiMines but at the end of the day they all depend on luck. That's gambling.
Techius (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:59:21 AM

Not a game of skill.

What I can say, I've been here for years and you are not the first one to try this with Cryptocurrencies. What most people do is find some csgo betting site for free and pay someone 50$ to change the deposit/withdraw system. You wonder why you don't see sites like this ? Its because they all failed. People are just not interested in "betting" this way with crypto.

I'm sorry you feel this way, but that's not how I intend to do business. Let clarify, I'm hiring people to code a back-end, front-end and do graphics. There is no repackaging of an already existing game. This is all unique to us.

People are interested in this type of betting. SkinJoker is a very popular website. The reason why I would assume that most websites fail isn't because of lack of interest. It has to do with their own finances. I have this all considered and more information regarding marketing and finance will be coming out in the next few days.

Thank you.
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:46:29 AM

Every gambling website is more luck than skill. Bustabit is about being lucky enough to cashout before it crashes on a certain number. PrimeDice is about being lucky enough to get below/above a number. SatoshiMines is about being lucky enough to not hit a mine.

Luck and skill aren't mutually exclusive. Both can exist. It's just about ratio of luck to skill. It's possible to be strategic in games like BustaBit, PrimeDice and SatoshiMines but at the end of the day they all depend on luck. That's gambling.

no not really , all the games and sites that you mentioned are purely luck and there is no skill involved
but you are tying to promote your site as a skill game but there is no skill at all not even 1% , it's a pure lottery and it's so wrong to say it's skill
Techius (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:32:07 PM

no not really , all the games and sites that you mentioned are purely luck and there is no skill involved
but you are tying to promote your site as a skill game but there is no skill at all not even 1% , it's a pure lottery and it's so wrong to say it's skill

I think there is a misunderstanding as to how this works. Please allow me to clarify: this isn't just a lottery website. There aren't any tickets to buy. There will be a count down. This is when people will be able to enter. You can absolutely skill and analyze whether to enter or not. There is skill, but it is luck as well, just like anywhere else.
eckmar
Legendary

Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038

Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:18:27 PM
Merited by SyGambler (1)

I think there is a misunderstanding as to how this works. Please allow me to clarify: this isn't just a lottery website. There aren't any tickets to buy. There will be a count down. This is when people will be able to enter. You can absolutely skill and analyze whether to enter or not. There is skill, but it is luck as well, just like anywhere else.

I don't think you understand how it works. THERE IS NO SKILL there. And let me explain why. You claim that timing is important because you can "snipe" someone by betting big if you see small pot. But let me ask you. Does timing affect my chances of winning ? In other words will I have better chances of winning if I come in late ? The answer is no. And lets see the example. There is 100$ pot and I put in 900$ before timers runs out. I own 90% of the tickets and have 90% chance to win. The other scenario, I put in 900$ straight away (people may or may not want to bet after that) and someone put in 100$ after me. I still have the same 90% change of winning. So the conclusion is timing does not affect my chances of winning so I don't need any skill to win, just luck.

And you should understand what your game is, which is a lottery. Yes you cannot buy tickets up front but its the ticket system in the back. Each satoshi = 1 ticket maybe or something like that. So, it is just a pure lottery website.

I don't want to be misunderstood, I have nothing against you or your website but what you are doing is false advertisement which is not okay. I told you before and I'm telling you again, those type of website don't work with Bitcoin community. They work with CS:GO skins because its mostly kids trying to "get rich" and then loosing it all. Bitcoin community is a bit more mature than that in my mind. There was a lot of attempts of creating (copying) CS:GO jackpot and all of them failed.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:04:32 PM

I don't think you understand how it works. THERE IS NO SKILL there. And let me explain why. You claim that timing is important because you can "snipe" someone by betting big if you see small pot. But let me ask you. Does timing affect my chances of winning ? In other words will I have better chances of winning if I come in late ? The answer is no. And lets see the example. There is 100$ pot and I put in 900$ before timers runs out. I own 90% of the tickets and have 90% chance to win. The other scenario, I put in 900$ straight away (people may or may not want to bet after that) and someone put in 100$ after me. I still have the same 90% change of winning. So the conclusion is timing does not affect my chances of winning so I don't need any skill to win, just luck.

And you should understand what your game is, which is a lottery. Yes you cannot buy tickets up front but its the ticket system in the back. Each satoshi = 1 ticket maybe or something like that. So, it is just a pure lottery website.

I don't want to be misunderstood, I have nothing against you or your website but what you are doing is false advertisement which is not okay. I told you before and I'm telling you again, those type of website don't work with Bitcoin community. They work with CS:GO skins because its mostly kids trying to "get rich" and then loosing it all. Bitcoin community is a bit more mature than that in my mind. There was a lot of attempts of creating (copying) CS:GO jackpot and all of them failed.
OP trying to push that skill thing and it do actually pushes me too on how that CS:GO thingy works and out of this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhGZ4Wo8WbY It do really acts as a roulette and i cant say timing wont really be a big factor yet chances would be still just the same. When you tried up to watch the video that dude do have 93% chance but still he almost lose up the pot to other guy which do have 7% chance.
I dont even see the skill required on here.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Techius (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:32:15 PM

The risk is that someone could deposit $9,000 which makes your $900 chump money. Timing is important in this regard. It stops even higher rollers from entering and taking your money. I honestly don't see this happening with our game though. There will be multiple channels with higher minimum amounts required to bet to allow for higher rollers to compete with each other.
Techius (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:37:07 PM

That's absolutely fair enough.

To say that the "get rich quick" mentality is mutually exclusive to CS:GO is something I don't agree with, on the other hand. I was notified on another forum of a high roller on Bustabit. https://www.bustabit.com/user/FREE-JBAY5

He's recklessly betting away 17 BTC each round. I think that is indicative of a problem that isn't just exclusive to CSGO, but rather the gambling community at large. While I'm sure there are those who enjoy it for the community aspect, there are others who do it for some quick gains. The remainder of the people are those who are addicted. That's 3 types of people.
Techius (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:51:29 PM

OP trying to push that skill thing and it do actually pushes me too on how that CS:GO thingy works and out of this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhGZ4Wo8WbY It do really acts as a roulette and i cant say timing wont really be a big factor yet chances would be still just the same. When you tried up to watch the video that dude do have 93% chance but still he almost lose up the pot to other guy which do have 7% chance.
I dont even see the skill required on here.

I've explained the skill a post or two above this one to the other dude

Him almost losing is indicative of gambling isn't it? Even on Bustabit if you cashout at 1.1x you will still occasionally lose. The odds for 93/7 aren't too far. That's the risk you take with gambling and it adds to the excitement of it all.
Techius (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:35:29 PM

Here's a summary of our marketing plan: http://docdro.id/Ae6RwIY

We are still looking for a back-end developer! Please contact me if you're interested in being apart of this project.
spiker777

Activity: 997
Merit: 279

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 06:47:12 PM

Actually looks like a very decent concept for once. Glad to see a project that's not just grabbing as much money as possible, and is actually giving something back to its players. Hopefully you'll grow and get the support that projects like this deserve. How will you be marketing this by the way?

Techius (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:23:44 AM

Actually looks like a very decent concept for once. Glad to see a project that's not just grabbing as much money as possible, and is actually giving something back to its players. Hopefully you'll grow and get the support that projects like this deserve. How will you be marketing this by the way?

Thank you!

We have a brief marketing plan here: http://docdro.id/Ae6RwIY

There is a much more intricate and complicated document (just for us!). The one posted above is just a summary of what we intend to do. We don't want to giveaway any of our sources or specific keywords that we're targeting as I'm sure you would understand.
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:59:46 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2018, 04:52:25 PM by veleten

Thank you!

We have a brief marketing plan here: http://docdro.id/Ae6RwIY

There is a much more intricate and complicated document (just for us!). The one posted above is just a summary of what we intend to do. We don't want to giveaway any of our sources or specific keywords that we're targeting as I'm sure you would understand.

this is a great marketing plan there,the only problem-you will have to get the initial audience and initial bankroll to promote
as it has been mentioned above,CS:GO based sites do not live long enough to even return the investment
your approach is more professional in a way,lets see what happens in a long run
community also includes ingame chat,preferably also a forum/blog
as for the later:seo,signature campaigns and webdesign-you do realize that running a signature campaign costs a lot of money
even hiring a good webdesigner and a seo specialists can be costly,I'm more interested not about how but with what resources are you planning to ...achieve greatness?

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
Techius (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:09:24 PM

this is a great marketing plan there,the only problem-you will have to get the initial audience and initial bankroll to promote
as it has been mentioned above,CS:GO based sites do not live long enough to even return the investment
as for the later:seo,signature campaigns and webdesign-you do realize that running a signature campaign costs a lot of money
even hiring a good webdesigner and a seo specialists can be costly,I'm mor interested not with how but with what resources are you planning to ...achieve greatness?

Thank you. I wholeheartedly agree!

Allow me to just say that it's true CS:GO sites haven't lasted long. I would attribute this to owners overextending themselves financially or thinking that they were going to be making big stacks of cash overnight. I'm a realist and an optimist. While I want the site to see results, I don't expect them to be immediate. It will be a process to get this site on the right track. But it's something I believe we have the power to do.

I do realise that the website directly and indirectly will need a serious amount of investment. I have that under control. At the moment we're just getting the foundations ready with the code and graphics. Resources aren't an issue.

The issues I immediately see are getting a solid and secure back-end so it's efficient and safe. This is something we will want to do properly. I can't think of anything worse than having to put the website into maintenance hours after opening it. I'm sure you could imagine how bad that would be!
veleten
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:08:49 PM

even hiring a good webdesigner and a seo specialists can be costly,I'm mor interested not with how but with what resources are you planning to ...achieve greatness?

Thank you. I wholeheartedly agree!

Allow me to just say that it's true CS:GO sites haven't lasted long. I would attribute this to owners overextending themselves financially or thinking that they were going to be making big stacks of cash overnight. I'm a realist and an optimist. While I want the site to see results, I don't expect them to be immediate. It will be a process to get this site on the right track. But it's something I believe we have the power to do.

I do realise that the website directly and indirectly will need a serious amount of investment. I have that under control. At the moment we're just getting the foundations ready with the code and graphics. Resources aren't an issue.

The issues I immediately see are getting a solid and secure back-end so it's efficient and safe. This is something we will want to do properly. I can't think of anything worse than having to put the website into maintenance hours after opening it. I'm sure you could imagine how bad that would be!

I see,you make sense and your ideas are solid as well as your vision
well,I hope you get the site up and running and its a success
arguably,you could be doing way better with a conventional dice site casino,there is still a market share you could take if you market properly
in any case,I'll be visiting your site once it is up and I wish you good luck in your endeavours

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
Techius (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:26:42 AM

The website is now being built! We're well underway to meeting our deadline.
slaman29
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1212

Livecasino, 20% cashback, no fuss payouts.

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:31:00 AM

Yeah, I think people mistake skill for strategy. You can have a strategy to ride out your luck, but in the end, you cannot beat a house edge, you cannot beat luck. Skill is having some control over the outcome. If you have a little bit of control, okay, you can say there is a skill based element but if nothing you do can influence outcome, then there is only luck.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
veleten
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:12:02 AM

The website is now being built! We're well underway to meeting our deadline.

what is the dealine again? when is the site going to be live?
I will surely create an account to see the progress your site makes

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀