Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:36:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I give up now?  (Read 13229 times)
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:42:35 PM

It's too early to give up. It is not only you who experienced it. My friend who taught me about Bitcoin was been scammed over and over again. He joined a lot of bounty campaigns but they were all scammed. It took him 5 months before he was able to join a legitimate campaign. so don't give up. you still have a lot of chance and opportunity to come.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
seymenyunus16

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:44:33 PM

I don't think giving up should be the last option, giving up means that you have lost the game and you end your life with crypto but one should not become demoralize and get motivated by the views and talks of people who made fortune in crypto with their knowledge in crypto trading. There might be bad ICO's but all ICO's are not the same, hence you should try to find the right one.
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:47:46 PM

You don't need to give up. I suggest you to attentive in Quality, not in Quantity. You may be worked in many bounties but maybe most of the campaigns were fake or scammed. That's why you should research about that project before joining. Don't join in every bounty campaigns you found. Take some time to research about it. You may follow bountyhive, amazix team. They are very popular at this moment.  Try to find a legal project with good bounty budget. Hope you will recover your wasted time in the near future by doing good bounty campaigns. Good Luck

spacedis

Activity: 100
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:53:01 PM

Don't give up little buddy! Yeah, some of these are not worth your time. But, just do some research and find the ones that are
worth your time and keep up with those and invest your time wisely!

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
shayshaylaboogie

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:54:41 PM

Why are you going to give up? this kind of situations in here are more than common nowadays, and yo should understand that there is nothing that you can do against it. Just relax and try to see how you can survive to this bear market situation.
sammyp

Activity: 854

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:55:08 PM

Things might have been bad on your side but it is not advisable to just give up like that. There future still promises a lot. Don’t give up because some ICOs are fake do not pay you for your work. Keep working hard but always take the bounty manager into consideration before you join his/her campaign. We have all got useless coins sitting in our wallets but that doesn’t stop as from doing more bounties. A good day will definitely come.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:00:32 PM

I think you can get a good amount of profit doing airdrops and bounty campaigns, yes, the majority of them are scam but you should be fine if you do alot of research and focus on just the projects that look really promising.
It's not a good idea to give up in this kind of technology because this is an opportunity that our fund will immediately growing, I suggest that it is much better to learned in trading because that's the good thing to earned quick profit.
grumpylittlepoodle

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 10:06:22 PM

It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

When there's a scam also they promise to you a lot of opportunity that can you get when you are supporting their campaign. A lot example of that is in an Airdrops, they have many many promising projects and a big rewards that they post it everywhere to have many supporters.

kendra1107

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:08:16 PM

It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.
A few failures should not discourage us in what we do. Yes it can be frustrating that there may be more failures than success in this venture. But we must understand that failure is what makes us grow and become stronger and smarter. Failures should not pull us down. Instead, it should lift us up further closer to success. This is being objective and optimistic with things. A mind set that all of us should have.

GrannyC

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:21:29 PM

Never give up, just use your downs to understand better the market and learn to make a better decision next time. It takes time to get rich with crypto.
Gyugita

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:28:07 PM

to be a bounty hunter indeed from the beginning have a risk like that, I also experienced it but yes because already know the risk like that then if not get it then ya looking for another Wink
a2offrb

Activity: 453
Merit: 101

RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:32:03 PM

Many that are new in this field had one way or the other falls such victim like you where you only focused on the numbers of Tokens involved without adequately research into how much really these tokens shall turn out to be for you in your own local currency. You engage your time negligently or ignorantly trying to accumulate these shit coins which you now realize how much efforts, time and money wated on these rubbish.
In a simple response, give up not if you are brave and really wants to bring something tangible out of this. Make good research into the values of these tokens and ensure selection of worthy ones. After all, so many of us are making it through this medium and this practice is part of what we venture in. Good luck.

]–]  Announce  ]–[    RAYS NETWORK    ]–[  Whitepaper  [–[
A Blockchain Based On Customized DPOS And Bulletproof Protocol
[–[   RISE WITH RAYS   [–[  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  ]–]
dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:39:35 PM

I think that is not the right reason to make you give up because many people have a bigger problem than you but they are not give up and keep stay in crypto world. you should learn more about crypto and find another way to make money in crypto, if you have extra money you can use it to buy coins and hold for long term, it will give you profit.
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:43:45 PM

don't give up, just increase your patient
because market is still on red zone
just collect as much as possible any cryptocurrencies in this red market,
so, when the bull is back, all of your token will have a good value too

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:44:13 PM

Everything in crypto currency requires risk and though we may not like being scammed, it is sadly existing here especially in bounties. Although it may probably be in a small percentage and with what you experienced, giving up is defonitely not an option but learning and knowing hpw to choose a bounty is. We may never know that this campaign is a scam or not but i guess knowing the bounty first, researching about it and knowing the people behind it would help in choosing the best bounty possible and avoid being scammed.

drwhobox

Activity: 756
Merit: 133

- hello doctor who box

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:47:29 PM

You do have a problem with yourself either. Most ICO projects will always do a bounty but keep in mind that if they’re paying for their tokens check the project first.
ylnar123

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:51:08 PM

The mistake you did is not properly choosing a good promising ICO. Try to read and understand what the project is before joining the campaign. Don't be dumb to just join whichever bounty campaign is open to avoid wasting your time and effort.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:54:31 PM

We already from the start that crypto is a risky things. It's not a surprise that we/you experienced such situations because in crypto world there is no guarantee that we always earn some good profits. This is the reality and you should accept it.
Douglasyukanov
Copper Member

Activity: 346

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:55:31 PM

In my personal opinion not all new ICO and all bounties programs are scam, you just have to be more careful to pay attention, study and research about the new ICO or bounties and airdrop programs offered by the ICO developers so as not to experience a scam.
I am so grateful that I did not experience things as you mentioned and I can make a good profit from all the asset tokens I get from the bounties program I'm working on .
So, I do not think you should give up now.
tondenga2122

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:59:27 PM

The mistake you did is not properly choosing a good promising ICO. Try to read and understand what the project is before joining the campaign. Don't be dumb to just join whichever bounty campaign is open to avoid wasting your time and effort.

No!! The problem is not on the project. Almost all ICO when it's release on exchange always below on ICO price. That's because the situation on the market.
I suggest you to not sell you tokens you get, wait for a bit longer and you will see the price will slowly going high.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 126 »
  Print  

Jump to: