Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:47:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I give up now?  (Read 13229 times)
yuda

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:23:59 PM

Sometimes I feel the same way, but I'm worried about regret too. Especially if the price of coins or tokens is increased and I do not participate airdrop or campaign. So better not to give up, and keep fighting, surely you will find and get a decent coin.  Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mastadonballs

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:24:57 PM

If you join the airdrop, then you should quit because the current time airdrop has no potential anymore. Instead, you should join the bounty campaign will be better because the profits brought out much higher than the bounty. You can also join Social bounty if there are multiple accounts on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Steemit
rudyconsl15

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:28:19 PM

You shouldn't worry too much about it Grin. After every mistake you'll always learn a new lesson about it Cheesy. Joining airdrop or bounty is not the only way to earn money in this crypto world, why don't you try another way to earn money in this world like trading or maybe become a part of dev team of any ICO project, I think it's really good to try.

yups, try to be selective in choosing it, or if you can not selekyif testing by choosing all the chances to succeed approximately 50%. continue to work hard because there will be no betrayal results of the process.
Cookie Man

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:30:22 PM

WEll, i still will not call it quits and i suggest you dont either. the crypto market is a volatile one and anything can happen to it any tim, its a norm for coins to lose value, but this doesn't  mean that we should give up on it that easily, hold on and see what you can get off it when the market recovers before taking the drastic move
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1615

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 11:43:17 PM

Most ICO's are ultimately affected by the bearish climate and the current ongoing negative propaganda against crypto currencies right now, even if they are the most legitimate

projects, the negative effect on price and investments is more or less there. Last year, it was the complete opposite, even the most outlandish ideas and joke projects that started

as satire made 30-40x and above, so you have to factor the overall market sentiments into the equation when you are doing your bounty calculations.

mihtju

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:43:29 PM

Before you become a member of any bounty company, you should know the maximum amount of information about the project and understand whether it is worth joining. This is even more true of investing in ICO. But with all this, I understand how difficult it is now to find a normal project. There are more and more scams and they are becoming more skillful.

Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:43:37 PM

If you join the airdrop, then you should quit because the current time airdrop has no potential anymore. Instead, you should join the bounty campaign will be better because the profits brought out much higher than the bounty. You can also join Social bounty if there are multiple accounts on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Steemit
THe majority of airdrops are only wasting our time and i guess those people should not try to join it again. Everyone must DYOR to the any project. There is a lot of chance the ico to be another scam too. It cna't be ignored because that based on the fact in the real life.
Pamahaw
Copper Member

Activity: 269

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:45:52 PM

It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.
It would be your decision to quit but for me there is no quitting because quitters never win. Someday, somehow you will have your time. Make your experience a challenge not to experience the same fate again.
crypto_Butterfly

Activity: 186
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:46:59 PM

It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

Well honestly I joined few airdrops and bounties which earn me few thousands of dollars. I suggest stick to the line and dont be panic.
ALWASA

Activity: 414
Merit: 250

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:49:02 PM

Sometimes I feel the same way, but I'm worried about regret too. Especially if the price of coins or tokens is increased and I do not participate airdrop or campaign. So better not to give up, and keep fighting, surely you will find and get a decent coin.  Cool

That's a good fighting spirit. Since, you already started it then you will have to finished it. Regret is always last so better not give up just continue what you are doing will never know what will happen to market you will get good profit incase it will go higher.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄████████
▄██████████▄
████████████
▀██████████▀
 ▀████████▀
   ▀████▀
   ▄████▄       ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄
▄███████████▄███████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀██████████▀ ▀██████████▀
 ▀████████▀   ▀████████▀
   ▀████▀       ▀████▀
   ▄████▄       ▄████▄
 ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄
▄███████████▄███████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀███████████▀███████████▀
 ▀████████▀   ▀████████▀
   ▀▀██▀▀       ▀▀██▀▀

Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY
   MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE,
           STOP SCAMS
WITH BITDEPOSITARY       
/

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

in
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:49:08 PM

I agree with you, most of the ICOs are scams or can't reach their softcap these days which means if you are in their bounty programs you are working for free! the bounties really should start paying in bitcoin or eth
Yes these days most Ico's are failed cannot reach the softcap that less investors. It is important that we should search thoroughly the best project and the best Ico to joined. Giving up would mean losers so look for best Icos these days.
granchio

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:49:13 PM

I can understand you. In my opinion, trying to make investment in the most strong coins might be very good instead of investing in ICOs. In my opinion, reliability is extremely important in crypto, and it is really hard for me to think about making an investment in an ICO now, because of the current situation of the market.
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:50:36 PM

No need to give up, I also feel what you feel today theres a lot ico project that turning to scam, if you want to earn money by being a bounty hunter just find a campaign that manage by trusted and have experienced manager but the decision is in you in hand.

bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 11:50:47 PM

Participating in airdrops are wasting of time yeah correct more on airdrops ar scams didn't paying, participating in bounty campaign are profitable all you need to do select the project with have reputable manager and learn the project about white paper and roadmap in this going they can avoid scams from as bounty hunters.

DO NOt GIVE UP be strong to get success failure is part of the hunters😂

Teamconner

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:52:59 PM

No no no, dont give up, not because all coins are down this season or you have bad experience on airdrops? You should'nt give up, when the time comes all your efforts will make good karma and good profit. Be confident.
vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:53:15 PM

You must be careful because there are so many fake airdrops and bounties. Always research it well before you join it and never give your private keys to anybody . For me the best thing is to have more addresses where you will keep your crypto
shapegray

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:54:35 PM

Only join bounty. Airdrop right now are only wasting time. Also you have to picky when choose project, look at the Whitepaper, Team and Partnership. And don't forget to look at ICObench or another ICO rating.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:56:48 PM

If you have a lot of time joining those bounties and airdrops go ahead and continue doing that. You earn money from it from making tasks. Returns may not be as big as other campaigns but I would rather go from that direction than scamming people. Just make sure that you promote only those that are legit.
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:00:34 AM

Some ICO's project are not legitemate. To avoid that make it sure yuo read their whitepaper. Through reading whitepaper you will notice the legitemacy of ICO project also you will find this the clarity of their roadma whether it is achievable and realistic. Righ participating in airdrop and bounty campaign is wastig timeonce you join to the scam projetlct. But dont lose hope there several ico project are legit and good performer.
daniel08

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:07:59 AM

Somewhat and somehow do not focus in receiving airdrops and bounties , because most of the airdrops even if they give their participants the rewards that they can get it is not always possible for the tokens to be legitimate. Because most of the airdrops are just scams and the tokens they give have no value. Just like also in most of the ICO they advertise their project at first as good but in the end when they collected enough money they ran away together with their investors money.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum StatableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / J O I N / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER                FACEBOOK                TWITTER                TELEGRAM                ANN THREAD
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 126 »
  Print  

Jump to: