Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 05:13:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I give up now?  (Read 13231 times)
pinovero

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:55:20 PM

No you shouldnt give up now. Only you need to learn more about icos and bounties. and you need to detect which one is fake and which one is real. Only that is the point. If you can learn about that you can start to choose right icos and after that you can start to earn money from these icos. Please dont loose your hopes about future. You gain experiences and after now you can choose better projects.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
sangalangdavid

Activity: 443
Merit: 100

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:00:52 PM

No. I don't consider giving up as an option when things are not in your favor. Just wait patiently and put extra effort in crypto world because everything shall pay off especially when the market already recovered.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
NikNikKomarov

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:03:57 PM

You always have time to give up, but only the strongest can stay in the game and see what happens at the finish. It is he who gets that profit, on his calculations.

rdewilde

Activity: 925

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:14:46 PM

Counting from the beginning of 2018, i earned only 500 $ till this moment. However, i think that everything will be better soon and my profits will grow
Like me 2018 is really bad for us. Even if the campaign I join they will pay in 6 months from now, I have to wait another year to be able to get it, really bored

mitsarasss

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:31:42 PM

Maybe you should. I feel like we have already got much profits from campaigns and it`s time to change something in this branch of cryptoworld

Not everyone had time for the party, as well as not everyone was lucky to choose only good projects, so I think that change is necessary, but such an opportunity as a bounty cannot be closed completely.
TusharMali99

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:38:38 AM

It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

You should not spent your entire time behind airdrops and bounies.

I recommend, You should pick up some good points and invest in them and learn trading with proper entry and exit points. Holding coins does not always work out. Instead do trade altcoins and increase your sats.

and before entering any airdrop or bounty cmpaigns, do check the ratings of that ICOs, their team members and their experience etc
TusharMali99

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:39:38 AM

is true but one of the culprits of this is the airdropalert there they want to enslave people with alms of 1 dollar but who does not understand think it will get rich but still think it's the fault of airdropalert

That is their business buddy.. You need to pick up good airdrops and bounties.
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:43:17 AM

Only if you have great idea which give profits in small amount of time in other field.
Long term holding for peoples who cant to do anything exclude waiting.

vigos

Activity: 260

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:00:35 AM

Bounty activities may no longer be suitable for full-time work. As you said, most of the current bounty activities don't assign rewards. They just make hunters a tool for their fraud! I am very angry about this, but I am also very helpless, because I don't have any departments that can appeal, and I have not punish the ability of these fraudsters!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:06:31 AM

Maybe you should. I feel like we have already got much profits from campaigns and it`s time to change something in this branch of cryptoworld
well, I will never give up on building a business that I have. maybe there will be some obstacles that will come, and some have come, but if I give up now, I might lose the opportunity I have built so far.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:48:56 PM

Think again. You will lose such a profit if you decide to throw everything away and finish now. It is necessary to treat your savings more carefully and feel the trends in the market.
endut15

Activity: 551

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:55:12 PM

Think again. You will lose such a profit if you decide to throw everything away and finish now. It is necessary to treat your savings more carefully and feel the trends in the market.

we should indeed endure first. because all of these events cannot be guessed at, sometimes increasing and sometimes decreasing all the time, it's just that we have to be patient and endure whatever conditions and conditions.
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:41:42 PM

It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

you are not alone bro, most of us here are facing the same situation and it feels like quitting in this kind of wasting time thing. but, there some people here are gaining from bounties. i think we should keep working on it and be patient consider this as your recreation.
tatnM

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:55:29 PM

I do not know your stuation. But i know if you are give up know, you will be regret. Think about that, 3 years ago, if some one tell me bitcoin price will 6500usd, i say it is not possible and nowadays we think 6500usd is very low for us. I think 3 years later we can not imagine what is the bitcoin price ?
I agree with you. I think that bitcoin and blockchain technology will only grow and the price will only grow. Now we may have a correction, which may still last for several months, but the fact that I will be sure of growth!
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:03:30 PM

It’s just impossible to donate now, because if you surrender now, the situation as a whole can be very sad, because we are on the verge of a new threshold or a new wave of growth that should start very soon, so just try not to miss this moment.
heartthew

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:08:33 PM

Most projects do this because they make money by investing real money and giving you useless tokens and then after selling tokens the project developers and the team leave with money and you are left with nothing.  Undecided
micairvas

Activity: 303
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:09:04 PM

Never give up. Cryptocurrency does not give up and you too. Soon we will see growth. Keep our community open now. 2019 will be a good year.
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:12:04 PM

Unfortunately it happens. None of the participants in the bounty campaigns can know in advance exactly that project will pay for his work and that these tokens will be valuable. That is why you don't need to rely on this type of income, as the main one.
It is just interesting for me to be a participant in the bounty campaigns of those projects that I like and believe in. Of course, if my reward is valuable at the time of payment, it will bring me great pleasure.
As for the promotion of the project in social media, it is really low-paid work. In a social media campaigns, there are always more participants, and the budget is not very large.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
krishnaverma

Activity: 1316
Merit: 106

Available for rent

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:16:45 PM

It’s just impossible to donate now, because if you surrender now, the situation as a whole can be very sad, because we are on the verge of a new threshold or a new wave of growth that should start very soon, so just try not to miss this moment.

I think that prices should rise and we should see steady growth from now onwards. There are a number of factors that will contribute to this. One of the main reasons in my opinion is that the prices had been stagnant for quite some time and thus most of the people are accumulating these days. They will keep holding thus increasing the value.

Signature available for rent
mary0919

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:20:17 PM

I will not give up since there are still some bounties that are very profitable. Maybe we need to choose wisely the real and profitable bounties in order to earn and will not wasting our time and effort given. Bounty campaigns really can help especially if we are really in need because it will not ask for capital in order for us to earn just our time and effort so still I will support and join bounty campaigns.
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 »
  Print  

Jump to: